Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Both were awesome.

Happy to see they fixed Apocalypse's look.

strange-image-1.jpg

BD Wong as Dr. Hugo Strange, I'm interested to see him as a villain

Man that X-Men movie looks sick. New Storm and Psylocke :wub:

Olivia Munn is perfect for Psylocke. I'm really interested to see how Sansa plays Jean Grey.

BD Wong is an interesting choice for Hugo Strange, will need to see that in action.

Caught up on Supergirl, still love that show. The storylines always seem way like, heavier, than the other comic shows.

:panic: EARTH 2 TONIGHT :panic:

Most excited about Deathstorm. Killer Frost I couldn't really give 2 shits about, lol.

Edited by Wolverines Need to Die

So Deadpool is gonna have some sex and naked fight scene.

Really curious to see the response to it.

Orly? :think:

Seeing it Saturday. Can't wait

Okay so... To even further prove that it was totally planned for a crossover since the beginning, I think I just saw Supergirl when they were traveling to Earth-2? That's pretty damn cool. Barry talking to his mom on the phone got me all teary-eyed. :mjtears: .

If THAT was the "major: character Robbie Amell killed, they must have told him it was the actual Joe West. :mjlaugh:

(though for some reason it didn't record Arrow, looks like it's set to record it Saturday? I can probably find it On Demand tho)

I figured out what that was about, the local CW station has been preempting shows for college basketball, happened tonight for UVA v. VT. It's understandable, no station is going to turn down the opportunity to show live sports, but I'm not sure why they decided to wait until Saturday to show it. I've watched one of the two (Arrow or Flash) On Demand the past couple weeks (which means I can't fast forward commercials) so that should still work.

More merc with a mouth.
Fox is betting that audiences will not get a load of Deadpool when the movie opens this weekend but will immediately want more, which is why the studio is already working on a sequel.
Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who wrote Deadpool, are writing the script for a follow-up, which has already been greenlighted, insiders tell The Hollywood Reporter.
The fact that a sequel is in the works should not be a surprise at this point. Deadpool is tracking to open to at least $65 million over the upcoming four-day holiday weekend, with some estimates pointing north of $70 million.
Tim Miller directed Deadpool and although is he has not signed on to helm the sequel, Fox is intent on keeping the creative team together.

not sure how I feel about this, not surprised, because everything gets a sequel, but I'm hoping this movie still stands on its own

Barry Allen is so lame.... lol. Ugh

Barry Allen is so lame.... lol. Ugh

Why this time?

Personally, I thought the last episode of the Flash was fugging incredible... easily the best in the series. It def got me in that scene where he talked to his mom on the phone.

Would've been nice if Zoom didn't just kill everyone. Earth 2 was infinitely more interesting than Earth 1

Vin beat me again :notamused:

---------------------------

On another note.....

:ooo: :ooo: :ooo::panic: :panic: :panic::ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

Hands down my excitement is back at full 100!!! I absolutely can not wait for this movie and my nervous feelings over the last few months have completely disappeared!

Edited by butta54

Vin beat me again :notamused:

---------------------------

On another note.....

:ooo: :ooo: :ooo::panic: :panic: :panic::ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

Hands down my excitement is back at full 100!!! I absolutely can not wait for this movie and my nervous feelings over the last few months have completely disappeared!

Reason probably being because you've seen the whole film by now! :ooo: :ooo:

Why this time?

Personally, I thought the last episode of the Flash was fugging incredible... easily the best in the series. It def got me in that scene where he talked to his mom on the phone.

Would've been nice if Zoom didn't just kill everyone. Earth 2 was infinitely more interesting than Earth 1

I liked that scene. It's just his altruistic behavior. They went to Earth 2 for a reason... Barry gets sidetracked by his, but not his marriage to Iris ... A Joe that doesn't even like him. just like harrison said, there is no point in trying to save them. He should have been more worried about finding zoom and saving Jessie. And his idealistic views got him beaten and captured.

Reason probably being because you've seen the whole film by now! :ooo: :ooo:

You know next to nothing about what happens in over 2hours of this movie. Please just stahp :yao:

Also Ferve :pls:

You know next to nothing about what happens in over 2hours of this movie. Please just stahp :yao:

Also Ferve :pls:

I'll bet you 5 bucks that every action scene will be released by the time the movie drops. Edited by Wolverines Need to Die

I'll bet you 5 bucks that every action scene will be released by the time the movie drops.

I'll take that dumb bet. Just make sure you pay up!

---------

On another note, Legends of Tomorrow was a little disappointing tonight. I knew they couldn't keep the hot streak of episodes up forever. This one wasn't trash, but def full of plot holes and boring parts that never really served as any movement in the storyline. One issue I'm starting to see is that the team they put together is so powerful compared to the people they face that they constantly have to split the team up in the episodes. BUT that makes no sense as far as logic goes...they constantly fight at less than full power and you have to think someone with any common sense wouldn't do that.

That BvS trailer! :ooo:

That fine scene with the block and look! :ooo:

Finished Jessica Jones. :notbad:

My only complaint was that the last episode ended in pretty anti-climactic form.