Sign in to follow this  
Sparty

Goku vs. Superman: Who wins? GO!

Title says it all. Lets embrace debate, shall we?

I suddenly feel like I travelled back in time to 2005.

I'm gonna go with Malcolm Reynolds.

Superman would get shit on.

Unless if Goku learned some kamehamekryptonite technique, Superman.

I don't see what advantage Superman has over Goku. He wouldn't be able to overpower him, that's for sure. He wouldn't have a speed advantage either since Goku can move at the speed of light.

Superman would get shit on.

Unless if Goku learned some kamehamekryptonite technique, Superman.

I don't see what advantage Superman has over Goku. He wouldn't be able to overpower him, that's for sure. He wouldn't have a speed advantage either since Goku can move at the speed of light.

If we go by the Silver Age version, Superman would most likely win, as he was pretty much unstoppable despite his weaknesses. The 50's to 80's version could out-muscle a black hole, and move planets unaided and with little strain. Also his invulnerability was at a pretty freaking high level. The only character that nearly killed him was the Anti-Monitor at the time.

If we go by the modern age version, Goku for sure. This version of Superman has already been killed before so it's probably a no-brainer.

Hasn't goku been killed like, 1000 times?

The thing about Goku is, he trains and gets stronger in a way that makes you think that there's really no limit that he can't reach. And maybe Superman can out-muscle a black hole, but I would bet anything Goku could do it, too. Goku could basically destroy the entire universe planet by planet if he wanted to, with ease. Why do you think he spends his time fighting against people that are trying to do that?

I feel like Goku has all of Superman's super powers just basically he's a lot stronger with all of them besides maybe invulnerability but Goku is would be invulnerable to Superman. I guess maybe Goku wouldn't be able to kill Superman, but neither would probably fight to the death anyway. I will say that Superman definitely could never kill Goku.

If we go by the Silver Age version, Superman would most likely win, as he was pretty much unstoppable despite his weaknesses. The 50's to 80's version could out-muscle a black hole, and move planets unaided and with little strain. Also his invulnerability was at a pretty freaking high level. The only character that nearly killed him was the Anti-Monitor at the time.

If we go by the modern age version, Goku for sure. This version of Superman has already been killed before so it's probably a no-brainer.

I completely forgot about PC Superman.

I personally think PC Superman could take the Goku of DBZ, especially with the help from the sun. But their's just no way I see even that Superman handling the GT Goku, especially when he starts hitting SSJ, SSJ2, Kid Goku, SSJ Ape, SSJ4... With Goku it's no just facing a super strong guy, it's facing a super strong guy who seems to get stronger, and actually know multiple martial arts style and knows how to fight with all that speed, and he has ki. He'd just overwhelm Superman imo.

I completely forgot about PC Superman.

I personally think PC Superman could take the Goku of DBZ, especially with the help from the sun. But their's just no way I see even that Superman handling the GT Goku, especially when he starts hitting SSJ, SSJ2, Kid Goku, SSJ Ape, SSJ4... With Goku it's no just facing a super strong guy, it's facing a super strong guy who seems to get stronger, and actually know multiple martial arts style and knows how to fight with all that speed, and he has ki. He'd just overwhelm Superman imo.

Sorry but the nerd in me had to interject; he can't transform into Kid Goku. He was only that form because of a wish granted from the Dragon Balls.

Sorry but the nerd in me had to interject; he can't transform into Kid Goku. He was only that form because of a wish granted from the Dragon Balls.

Not gonna lie, I never watched a lot of GT, lol. And I probably couldn't name you many of the new characters. Only episodes I really saw were the late Baby saga episodes.