Other people have used that word to belittle exactly what I was describing. I apologize for assuming you were referring to that term in the only way I've ever heard it used.

That's not a bad idea for the company, but $20 is a steep price per meetup. Don't think itll last at that price.

Edited by Thanatos

so Pokemon go does not funtion on my phone. phone freezes. every time i try to catch a pokemon. does not work. help. phone is iphone 4s about 2 years old

Play on a console then. This little Riolu of mine, why won't they let you shine? Been trying for a while now. I need that shiny dude.

riolu.gifriolu.gif

• Upvote 1

so Pokemon go does not funtion on my phone. phone freezes. every time i try to catch a pokemon. does not work. help. phone is iphone 4s about 2 years old

Pretty sure it doesn't work on iPhone 4.

Heads up with Pokevision, it uses PokemonGo API that hasn't been approved by Niantic so you are using if at the risk of being banned.

Last Saturday I got fucked over by the DDOS attack as my 10km egg hatched as it happened and got deleted, today justice was restored as I hatched a 1195 Lapras from my second one, a mate and I then took over a gym as we are both Team Mystic. In a few hours 3 random Mystic players have trained there and it's now a level 5 fortress with me currently as the gym master.

Also my Flareon is now at 900 and once I find more eevee's it will hit close to 1100

Edited by Bangy

So apparently that curve ball glitch is not one after all and its a mechanic to make stronger pokemon harder to catch. Dunno how much I buy that. I think its a potential money grab by them for the people that don't have all day to find pokestops.

13726578_10154386892274588_8484165175899

• Upvote 1

^^^lol I had an egg hatch today to reveal a Zubat and I wanted to throw my phone across the room. Right now I'm sitting at 66 Pokemon. I still really really want a Pikachu but haven't seen one yet, finally found a Jigglypuff today and ended up finding a 2nd shortly after. I've noticed Pokemon tend to spawn more often after catching them. Idk if that is something done on purpose or just a coincidence. I went to the beach today and hoped to come across some rarer Pokemon but was pretty let down, though I did manage to find a Kabuto there. I was hoping for Gyrados or Dratini.

^^^lol I had an egg hatch today to reveal a Zubat and I wanted to throw my phone across the room. Right now I'm sitting at 66 Pokemon. I still really really want a Pikachu but haven't seen one yet, finally found a Jigglypuff today and ended up finding a 2nd shortly after. I've noticed Pokemon tend to spawn more often after catching them. Idk if that is something done on purpose or just a coincidence. I went to the beach today and hoped to come across some rarer Pokemon but was pretty let down, though I did manage to find a Kabuto there. I was hoping for Gyrados or Dratini.

Dratini is very rare.

I know, but I've heard reports of people finding Dratini at beaches and what not so I had some hope.

Ive seen Dratini several times on my nearby, but with the 3 step being disabled right now. Its hard to find anything

I managed to catch 2 dratini so far, my two 10km eggs have been Lapras and a 389CP Eevee so I need one more before I should get ethier a beastly Jolteon or Vaporeon. Probably going to choose Jolteon by naming it Sparky before hand.

Just so you know Bangy, Jolteon has the smallest multiplier of the three evolutions of Eevee. Vaporeon is considered the best attacker and second best defender in the game. If you don't have a Vaporeon, get him first.

I really want a Dratini. Why does the stupid tracking have to be disabled? I see him all over, but can't track him down because of 3 step being off.

I did catch a Gengar and Graveler last night, however. Have enough candies for a Victreebell, but going to wait for a higher CP range Weepinbell. Also found a Vaporeon in the wild which I thought was kind of odd. I've still only had 1 10k egg thus far, which is so lame. I have friends who have only been playing a few days and are low leveled and have gotten two.

I also have saved up 60k dust and these CPs should be going up in the near future.

Current Team:

Vaporeon - 1557cp

Flareon - 1317

Vaporeon - 1253

Jolteon - 1202

Slowbro - 1144

Gengar - 1049

Edited by Favre4Ever

They disabled it because of server issues

Favre, PokeVision works beautifully. Pinpoints exactly where they are. Just got an Ivysaur and a Pinsir, (finally), by using it.

Favre, PokeVision works beautifully. Pinpoints exactly where they are. Just got an Ivysaur and a Pinsir, (finally), by using it.

I've heard of this site, but haven't been able to use it successfully quite yet. Some times it kinda works and I can see stuff in my area, other times I have pokemon in my nearby list and it doesn't pick it up at all. I don't know if I just don't know how to use the site properly or what... ha.

CP is not the end-all-be-all. Check IVs before investing Stardust.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4ujxfy/nerfed_cp_increases_after_level_30_the_argument/

Calculator spreadsheet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4tujgo/pok%C3%A9dexcel_v207_works_online_iv_calculator_roster/

Online calculator (it doesn't let you set specific levels, so I use the spreadsheet for more accuracy):

https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

DPS and other stats:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Hatching eggs gives you Pokemon with higher IVs. As does finding Pokemon from Incense and Lures. Egg Pokemon cap at level 20, wild Pokemon at level 30. So the guys you catch might have higher CP, but the egg/incense/lure Pokemon will generally be stronger in the end.

I just hit 23. I can probably hit 24 if I use an egg. I have some Pokemon with great IVs, some with near-perfect and terrible moves. Overall, I have a decent team and a lot of prospects in the wings and it's come mostly from hatching.

CP is not the end-all-be-all. Check IVs before investing Stardust.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4ujxfy/nerfed_cp_increases_after_level_30_the_argument/

Calculator spreadsheet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4tujgo/pok%C3%A9dexcel_v207_works_online_iv_calculator_roster/

Online calculator (it doesn't let you set specific levels, so I use the spreadsheet for more accuracy):

https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

DPS and other stats:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Hatching eggs gives you Pokemon with higher IVs. As does finding Pokemon from Incense and Lures. Egg Pokemon cap at level 20, wild Pokemon at level 30. So the guys you catch might have higher CP, but the egg/incense/lure Pokemon will generally be stronger in the end.

I just hit 23. I can probably hit 24 if I use an egg. I have some Pokemon with great IVs, some with near-perfect and terrible moves. Overall, I have a decent team and a lot of prospects in the wings and it's come mostly from hatching.

Yea I have been using both The Silph Road IV tracker and Pogotoolkit to check both.

My Eevee would hit around 1050 as Vaporeon, my nidorinia to Nidoqueen would be 1100 and my Bulbasaur if I can find any where I live to evolve it would be 1100. All three are good IV Pokemon.

Oh and my fiancee is playing it as well, on a hunt we both see Slowbro for the first time, I was just under 17 and she just hit 17. My Slowbro CP was 32, she went to catch it and got ???. Turned out she caught a 1123 CP Pokemon and she only collecting, she's not even battling bros.

Edited by Bangy
  • Upvote 1

I am not nearly hardcore enough to do any of that extra work. Lol. I get my 8 - 15 gyms daily and really I don't need pokemon with great stats for anything else. Ha Good information though, for sure.

But in a few months when everyone is hovering around level 30 because of the exponential XP requirements, your dudes will have lower CP than people checking IVs.