But in a few months when everyone is hovering around level 30 because of the exponential XP requirements, your dudes will have lower CP than people checking IVs.

I may not be playing in a few months... Ha. I go around with a group of friends for gyms and things anyway, so even with lower CP we still take out guys quite a bit higher than us.

by the way I've read people getting bans for using pokevision

It's an external website... Is Niantic checking browser histories? If so, maybe we shouldn't be playing the game to begin with. lol.

Edited by Favre4Ever

by the way I've read people getting bans for using pokevision

There's no way Niantic can track you if you do it on a PC and aren't signed into your google account lol. If Niantic is banning people for using pokevision because their own damn servers are, (likely intentionally), not tracking Pokemon, they're more petty than I thought.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that's a big part of it too. They disabled their tracking.. I've seen plenty of Victreebell, Onyx, Porygon, etc that I shoul dbe catching but the tracking doesn't allow me to -- and that was all without PokeVision. It's completing a part of the game (granted, a bit beyond what Niantic intends) that the developer can't fulfill.

I finally caught a Pikachu today, at Universal of all places. That place was loaded with PokeStops so I have so much equipment and eggs. I finally have a 10km egg going. Sitting at 68 Pokemon right now.

I get depressed when I open up pokevision and see how loaded Santa Monica Pier is.

• Upvote 1

I agree, which is why i've been using pokevision. lol

Edit: i didn't mean "OMG DONT USE IT BANZ" I just threw it out there cause I thought it was quite interesting on how would they know if you used it or not.

Edited by SteelersNation36

Caught a 1057 CP Dragonair and my first Porygon tonight while hatching a Chansey. Not bad.

• Upvote 1

I caught a 1900+cp Muk :O

Nice. I have only found one Grimer entire time I have played.

Was hatching a bunch of 2k eggs I had piled up tonight. Nothing of note. However, I was walking around with a friend of mine and we stayed out extra late (for us, anyway) so he could finish hatching his 10k egg.

Turned out to be a Jynx... I nearly died laughing. If only you could have been there for his reaction. Oh man, lmao.

Love the Vulpix / Ninetails and Sandshrew/Slash snow cloak versions.

• Upvote 2

Got some long road trips coming up, so I figured I'd fire up Pokemon Blue as a way to pass the time...

In Cerulean City now. Currently rolling with a lineup of Ivysaur-Pikachu-Spearow. That will eventually become a nice Venusaur-Raichu-Fearow core of my final lineup, plus a water, fire, and psychic/dragon type. This would mark the first time I've ever beaten this game without using the legendary old man/Cinnabar/Missingno cheat...

Edited by SteVo

Got some long road trips coming up, so I figured I'd fire up Pokemon Blue as a way to pass the time...

In Cerulean City now. Currently rolling with a lineup of Ivysaur-Pikachu-Spearow. That will eventually become a nice Venusaur-Raichu-Fearow core of my final lineup, plus a water, fire, and psychic/dragon type. This would mark the first time I've ever beaten this game without using the legendary old man/Cinnabar/Missingno cheat...

God I can't recall the last time using that cheat. I've always beaten Gen I the normal way :yep:

People are raging over the fact there may not be gym leaders in Alola. There's this new thing in the region that personally think is neat. Obviously some people just don't want to see changes.

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/islandchallenge.shtml

People are raging over the fact there may not be gym leaders in Alola. There's this new thing in the region that personally think is neat. Obviously some people just don't want to see changes.

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/islandchallenge.shtml

I'm sure there will be Gyms. I think these trials could very well be an extra thing to do :yep:

Update. Just beat Lt. Surge and now I'm in that clusterfuck where you bounce between Lavender Town and Celadon City. A Geodude I caught ended up being a surprisingly awesome addition to my lineup, so now I'm rolling with Ivysaur-Pikachu-Graveler-Fearow. Trying to decide which Pokemon to add. Catching a Drowsee would be useful for Pokemon Tower, a Vulpix/Ninetails would be awesome, what to evolve Eevee into, should I wait for my Magikarp to evolve into Garados, etc.

Lmao, that's hilarious. Although, I don't get many Karp's, so getting one out of an egg would be fr from the worst thing in my book. :D

Also, my friend hatched another 10k egg and got ANOTHER Jynx. Talk about rotten luck.

How do I get that many Snorlax's... lmao