WindyCitySports

Bears @ Packers

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Chicago Bears
    • Green Bay Packers

Chicago Bears (1-0) @ Green Bay Packers (0-1)

Open: :Packers: -5.5

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI

Weather: Cloudy, High 62, Low 50

Edited by WindyCitySports

Wow.

Pack gonna start 0-2. :yep:

:Bears: 24

:Packers: 20

Edited by Thanatos19

Can't see the Packers starting the season off 0-2. And if the Bears are going to beat the Packers this year, I think it'll be at Soldier field.

I'm expecting a good, close game like these matchups usually are.

I could see the Pack going 0-2 if they weren't playing at Lambeau again this week. I think the Pack pull it off 34-31

This is going to be a close one. The Packers are the better team by a bit, but momentum will tilt this one the other way. This is going to be an exciting year between these two teams.

:Bears: 27

:Packers: 24

Edited by WindyCitySports

TNF every week. :beerchug:

The Bears beating the snot out of the worst team in the league was far from impressive. However this game is always close. Whoever wins this one, will probably lose the next one. Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte will probably go crazy, Cutler probably not as well. He usually loves to throw at least 2 picks and either cost or nearly cost the Bears a victory. I expect much of the same.

The Packers are gonna come out and be pissed. They will attack that secondary with the long ball. It will be a shootout but a costly pick by Cutler will seal the game.

:Packers:-35

:Bears:-31

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

No score prediction but I think we'll win. At least we'd better. :rolleyes:

I feel our offense will get back on track this game. Predicting a big one for Benson as he gashes for big yards late after our receiving game opens up their D.

One question. Randall Cobb did pretty damn good as a #3 receiver. Certainly not on Ogletree's level, but this dude could do some substantial damage with Greg Jennings doubtful. What are the odds he absolutely blows up in this game?

The Packers are gonna come out and be pissed. They will attack that secondary with the long ball. It will be a shootout but a costly pick by Cutler will seal the game.

:Packers:-35

:Bears:-31

Sounds about right. You guys will have to search far and wide for some defensive help. Benson will have it slightly easier, as SF is probably the toughest D to run on.

Sounds about right. You guys will have to search far and wide for some defensive help. Benson will have it slightly easier, as SF is probably the toughest D to run on.

There is talent in that secondary, it just the scheme and them playing out of position so much that is killing them. If Tramon Williams is allowed to play right up on Marshall and play physical with him, he can handle him. The problem is on the other side with Bush and Shields both struggling while Devon House is still injured.

:Bears: 24

:Packers: 34

Bears LCB Charles Tillman (shin) is active, as expected, against the Packers in Week 2.

Tillman will return to his starting job opposite Tim Jennings. Brian Urlacher (knee) is also active and starting.

Inactive for the Bears: NT Matt Toeaina, WR Dane Sanzenbacher, TE Kyle Adams, C Edwin Williams, DL Nate Collins, OT Jonathan Scott and DB Jeremy Jones.

Packers declared Greg Jennings (groin) inactive for Thursday's Week 2 game against the Bears.

Coach Mike McCarthy suggested Jennings could play, but was worried about getting caught short in personnel once it became a matter of endurance. According to NFL Network's Alex Flanagan, McCarthy plans on getting the ball to Randall Cobb "as much as he can" versus the Bears. Rotoworld ranks wild card Cobb 26th and fill-in starter James Jones 29th for Week 2. Jermichael Finley is a must-start TE1 option against a Bears defense that too often leaves the middle of the field open.

Also inactive for the Packers: RB James Starks, DE C.J. Wilson, CB Davon House, WR Jarrett Boykin, LB Terrell Manning and DB Sean Richardson.

Cee-Lo should stick with The Voice.... :yep:

I'm not even gonna try to predict after last week's slip-up. lol. I'll just ask for a good game. :p

Boooooo!! no fun Don't be scared to be wrong :ninja:

Haha, too late. :p

Anyway, it seems like A-Rod has more incomplete passes from drops then anything else...

Nope, only 2 possessions!! Still 0-0 and not even 4 mins went by, make a score now!! Make a score now or forever be scared and silent :ninja:

Nope, only 2 possessions!! Still 0-0 and not even 4 mins went by, make a score now!! Make a score now or forever be scared and silent :ninja:

haha

24-17 Packers. >_>

Fake FG TD was suhweeeeeeet.

Bears defense overall looks really good, though. Lots of sacks, hits, and pressures on Aaron Rodgers and I have to say it is effecting his throws and decision making. Doesn't happen very often, but the Bears D is doing absolutely everything they can.

Their offense is failing them right now.

Either that or our defense is looking good. Guess we'll know which it is in the second half. If they start scoring it means they were doing bad in the first half.

By saying their offense is failing them, I don't mean our defense hasn't done anything to warrant that. We've played great so far on defense. I get EXCITED seeing good defense from our squad because it hs happened so sparsely in the last year.

We need to keep it up though! Let's go!