Sign in to follow this  
luvmyraiderz

I'm Manti Teo's Dad

Just messin guys, figured that'd get some of you to notice the thread ;] Anyways, my name is Greg and I'm a huuuuuge Raiders fan. Went to my first game last season and sat five rows back in the black hole against New England! :D I also love my Fighting Irish and my California Golden Bears as far as the NCAA world is concerned. Been to two Notre Dame games, and 3 Cal games (2 at Autzen). When it comes to baseball, i LOVE my Oakland A's. You guys FINALLY probably know who we are this year ;]. And as far as the NBA is concerned, gotta go with my Dubz, or Warriors i should say. Love our team going forward, watchout super teams :p.

Anyways, I'm 21 years old and just recently got married and had my first child, who is about 3 months old and a baby boy. I have been a member over at SportzInsomnia since 2009, and I've accumilated over 35,000 non-spam posts ;]. I was the administrater over there about 2 years but I stepped down cuz I felt it was time and I wanted someone who could dedicate more of his time to the site to run things. I'm still a member over there and just recently got back into the swing of things. I love football, and all of the big 3 as a matter of fact, so i figured i'd share my knowledge with the members of this forum because you guys seem like a cool bunch of die hard football fans. Just wish there were a few more Notre Dame/Raiders fans around ;]. Hope you guys take me in and make my posting here a happy one :D. That's about it!

Welcome to TGP, what was your name at SI? I'm vikesfan from over there, not over there as much anymore.

Thanks guys! woah, vikesfan!!! i've changed it too many times lol but it's luvmyraiderz as well right now. Everyone knows me as 'Greg' over there. Including you vikes if i remember correctly. How you been!?!???

Hey Greg, nice to have ya here at TGP. Loved the intro post, and I gotta thank your Cal team for Aaron Rodgers :laugh:

If you can hold your own in sports and heck.. even life debates, you will fit in well.

How do you think Reggie McKenzie has done for your Raiders so far?

Thanks guys! woah, vikesfan!!! i've changed it too many times lol but it's luvmyraiderz as well right now. Everyone knows me as 'Greg' over there. Including you vikes if i remember correctly. How you been!?!???

Can't complain, my vikings just beat the 49ers. So, I'm good for another week :D I remember you now, how you been?

Hey Greg, nice to have ya here at TGP. Loved the intro post, and I gotta thank your Cal team for Aaron Rodgers :laugh:

If you can hold your own in sports and heck.. even life debates, you will fit in well.

How do you think Reggie McKenzie has done for your Raiders so far?

Thanks man. LOVE A-Rod! You guys are one lucky fanbase for sure. Too bad we haven't had an evem mediocre QB since him and Kyle Boller.

It's hard to judge this soon with the CAP situation he was left with and lack of draft picks. Huge mess. But it looks like he's doing a great job cleaning it up so hopefully he can turn the franchise into one ran like yours :D

Can't complain, my vikings just beat the 49ers. So, I'm good for another week :D I remember you now, how you been?

I've been good man, nothing to exciting. Glad I have an old SI buddy to chat with around here. BFF's :blush:

Ya, I remember watching Reggie's press conference when he was hired, and you could just tell he was annoyed at how few draft picks he had to work with.

Don't worry though, maybe you guys can start a collection of overrated USC Qbs... Matt Barkley, welcome to Oakland!

Raiders and Notre Dame? :nonono:

At least you're an A's fan, though. :rock:

Every time I think of Notre Dame I think back to 04 when the Vols were leading vs Notre Dame up until Ainge went down. :disgust: All on a stupid play right before halftime where we should have just took a knee. Then Rick Clausen came in and played like..well, Rick Clausen and we lost the game.

Nice intro, haha. I saw the title and assumed we were about to have a troll on our hands. Glad that's not the case. Welcome to TGP.

Welcome to the board.

Please don't shoot me.

Welcome to TGP! :D

Hopefully you enjoy your stay here and stick around.

:beerchug:

Welcome to the boards and congrats on the new baby. :beerchug:

Edited by KiLaSix9

Conrats on the marriage and the baby.

Your intro fucked me up because I was going to con you in to talkin Manti into a Raven uniform.

And by the way PLEASE no more talk about Kyle Boller, than man is a walking fuckin disaster.

Anyway welcome to the boards and stay active man.