Vin

Titans @ Vikings

to be fair, we have played some very good offenses already, but we've now allowed at least 30 points in each of our first five games, we're going nowhere with that

The Vikings defense is for real, man.

I had them chalked up as a win on the schedule before the season started, but now I am not looking forward to playing them in 3 weeks.

The Vikings defense is for real?

More like the Titans offense is inept with Hasseltrash at QB..

Edited by .AirMcNair.

You can't give them just a little credit? This is the same defense that held SF down all game...the same offense that just dropped over 40 points today.

You can't give them just a little credit? This is the same defense that held SF down all game...the same offense that just dropped over 40 points today.

No, I can't.

When you have a QB who quite literally can't throw over 5 yards accurately, it's not hard to stop the offense.

The Vikings defense may be good. But it doesn't matter against Hasselbeck, he's bad enough by himself.

No, I can't.

When you have a QB who quite literally can't throw over 5 yards accurately, it's not hard to stop the offense.

The Vikings defense may be good. But it doesn't matter against Hasselbeck, he's bad enough by himself.

This pass looks to be pretty accurate....

reindeer_medium.gif

I think he was referring to Hasselbeck in his post.

After rereading his post I think you are right. Ooops my bad.

Edited by Smell My Face

Matt Hasselbeck expressed regret over not getting the ball to Jared Cook more in Sunday's loss to the Vikings.

Cook saw no targets in the first three quarters as the Vikings built a 23-0 lead. Then he posted a 5/37/1 line in the final frame. "Jared Cook was one of our biggest playmakers and I wasn't able to get him the ball enough early in the game," Hasselbeck said. Expect Cook to be a bigger part of the gameplan against the Steelers Thursday night.

Source: Nashville Tennessean

Is it time to start considering Kyle Rudolph as legitimately good TE, maybe even top 10 material?

Oh, come on. Hasselbeck played poorly but I can't imagine that Locker makes that much of a difference. Not yet, anyway.

7 points in the NFL is an impressive feat for a defense no matter how you look at it. The only way I would have been unimpressed with the defense's performance is if Rusty Smith had been playing QB yesterday.

Is it time to start considering Kyle Rudolph as legitimately good TE, maybe even top 10 material?

I wouldn't measure any TE by their performance against the Titans this year, we've been destroyed by TEs in every game we played, even Dante Rosario lit us up for 3 TDs when we played the Chargers

Oh, come on. Hasselbeck played poorly but I can't imagine that Locker makes that much of a difference. Not yet, anyway.

7 points in the NFL is an impressive feat for a defense no matter how you look at it. The only way I would have been unimpressed with the defense's performance is if Rusty Smith had been playing QB yesterday.

He does.

If you couldn't see how inept Hass was, I don't know what to tell you.

Rudolph wrecked the 49ers defense, the kid is pretty good.

Rudolph wrecked the 49ers defense, the kid is pretty good.

I wasn't trying to say he wasn't, I haven't really seen enough to say either way, I'm just saying that a game against the Titans shouldn't be used as the basis of calling him a good TE

He does.

If you couldn't see how inept Hass was, I don't know what to tell you.

I didn't say he played well, but it had as much to do with the Vikings defense as anything.