Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Seahawks CB Changes Twitter Handle To Optimus Prime

@johnpboyle: In preparation for facing Megatron, @RSherman_25 changed the name on his Twitter account to Optimus Prime.

:laugh:

Thought this was pretty cool.

Haha......the only problem is that head up this battle isnt close. however props for innovation.

Well Sherman is becoming an elite corner. Did very well against Fitzgerald except for the one drive. He did the "You mad bro" stab at Brady last week. He keeps it fun though. As long as he's not crossing any lines I'm cool with it. There's an article on how the Seahawks CB's are the most equipped out of any in the league to take on Calvin with their physical stature and height.

• Upvote 1

I hope they keep Sherman on him all day even if he moves all around he is our best pure cover corner Browner could jam him at the line but if he got behind him Calvin will get some pretty big gains.

Sherman is my nigga! He finna lock down Megatron.

What the fuck is this "finna" you keep using? Use real goddamn English, man.

• Upvote 1

Sherman and Earl on Calvin, Browner should handle Titus, and bring mad heat to Stafford.

I think I'll follow Sherman. Interesting dude. Love the way these Seattle DBs play BTW.

I am really impressed by this kid as long as his play holds up to his head.

I am really impressed by this kid as long as his play holds up to his head.

:yep:

Well, he did keep Johnson from playing a factor. Too bad they still lost though.

Lol, "Optimus Prime" played pretty bad yesterday, and woulda been worse if Johnson (who's clearly playing hurt) didn't drop a possible game winning TD. Stafford only targeted him against Sherman like three or two times.

Sherman played against Young the majority of the game and was Young's bitch.

Sherman had his worst game of the season, coverage wise yesterday.

Targeted 8 times, allowing 5 catches for 75 yards and a TD. Stafford, throwing into Sherman's coverage, had a QB rating of 132.

I can't really get on Shermans case for that Titus pass when your Defensive Line is getting no pressure on the QB and he can have a picnic in the backfield your CB's are eventually going to get burned.

Most of the Lions passes were short or in the middle of the field that is not Shermans area that is Marcus Trufant and the LB's area so they were the ones who really screwed up not Sherman.

We really need to fire whoever is coming up with these Defensive schemes rushing 3 on 3rd and long is pretty stupid when you can't even get there with 4 guys.

Just to go back on that Titus Young TD pass i am more mad at the Safety then i am Sherman he is playing deep he should of prevented Titus from getting into the end zone poor angle.

Edited by Sacks98

Targeted 8 times, allowing 5 catches for 75 yards and a TD. Stafford, throwing into Sherman's coverage, had a QB rating of 132.

:yao:

*Hides before someone brings up Nnamdi and Julio* :ninja:

Well, sorry.

Aso also had his worst start of the year, and one of the worst starts of his career. He was targeted 5 times. He gave up catches on all of those targets for 139 yards and a TD. Matt Ryan had a perfect passer rating of 158.3 throwing at Aso.

Well, sorry.

Aso also had his worst start of the year, and one of the worst starts of his career. He was targeted 5 times. He gave up catches on all of those targets for 139 yards and a TD. Matt Ryan had a perfect passer rating of 158.3 throwing at Aso.

That was his worst start of his career. No reason to be sorry other. I don't sympathize for the players on my team if they under perform. They earned what they received on the field. Nnamdi go scoooooorched lol. Didn't looked like he attempted to jam him at all which is his speciality... idk what he was thinking giving Julio a free release especially knowing Julio is faster then him :shrug:

Thats actually not that bad considering one of them was on a blown assignment on Defense and the Defensive Line couldn't get to the QB.

Where did you get those stats by the way? Wonder what kind of day Marcus Trufant had.

Edited by Sacks98