housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

You love to engage in hyperbole don't you? Everything is the most "insert something here" thing you've ever seen.

"one of the most" not "the most."

And if that isn't one of the most ridiculous ejections you've ever seen, I don't know what you've been watching.

Per Rotoworld.com:

An MRI revealed that Kevin Love re-fractured his third metacarpal on his right hand.

An X-ray on Thursday didn't show a break, but the MRI on Saturday revealed that there is a fracture to the same bone that was broken from doing knuckle pushups back in October. This is a devastating blow to fantasy owners and Love's timetable could be 4-6 weeks like the last time. Dante Cunningham and Derrick Williams serve as the speculative adds, with Cunningham being the safer of the two and Williams providing more upside. Jan 5 - 6:10 PM

Source: Timberwolves PR on Twitter

Guess you were right about Patterson off the bench, Bware. Good call.

What a comeback that was. Rondo and Pierce nailed it.

"one of the most" not "the most."

And if that isn't one of the most ridiculous ejections you've ever seen, I don't know what you've been watching.

Because everything is "one of the most" with you

Magic are playing pretty well against tough competition, but keep losing close games. The losing streak is up to 9, it doesn't feel like a team on a 9 game losing streak though.

What a pathetic waste of a season... Time to clean house. Avery Johnson, for the love of God come on to Phoenix. lol. We shall give you the time and resources to be successful. Build with us. Build through us!

I'm hopping on the Nicolas Batum bandwagon officially... So should you.

Nicolas-Batum.jpg

Saw what he did against the Rockets that one night

• Upvote 1

At least Rockets game are exciting lol

62 points allowed in the half :party:

:yep: Delfino has been draining 3's left and right

Edited by Bay

Add on top of the fact the Lakers can't play defense that Howard, Gasol, and Hill are all out no way we were beating the Rockets last night or the Spurs tonight. Unbelievable this time might not even make the playoffs.

We just lost to New Orleans...the fuck?

We just lost to New Orleans...the fuck?

The reffing was pretty fail but at least they were calling nothing for both teams.

Offense was ice cold all game.

Pacers have the #1 Rebounding and #2 Defense in the NBA (been alternating between 1 and 2 this season) but have the #29 Offense. As I'm talking smack with a good friend of mine (Knicks fan) about the game tonight he proceeds to give me the excuse "Well we don't have Melo right now"... We haven't had Danny Granger all year and we're 3 games behind #1 seed. So, what's that say? :D

Go Pacers!

Guest Phailadelphia

Pacers have the #1 Rebounding and #2 Defense in the NBA (been alternating between 1 and 2 this season) but have the #29 Offense. As I'm talking smack with a good friend of mine (Knicks fan) about the game tonight he proceeds to give me the excuse "Well we don't have Melo right now"... We haven't had Danny Granger all year and we're 3 games behind #1 seed. So, what's that say? :D

Go Pacers!

It says the Eastern Conference is a joke. lol

Bernard James not getting any run makes me sad.

Bay...what the hell has happened to Houston's offense?