Vin

Which QB would you rather have?

You can't be serious. The fucking Spygate card?

Steeler fans can't help but whip out the Spygate card.

Pats have been mere minutes from winning two Super Bowls since 2007. The argument that the Pats have won their Super Bowls only because of Spygate is absurdly pathetic. If the Pats fell off the face of the fucking Earth right after the Week 1 game against the Jets in '07, maybe you'd have a legitimate argument. But you're just talking out of your ass like every other Steelers fan that can't get over 2001 and 2004, Zack.

Did that guy publish a book on 9/11 conspiracy theories, too?

It's hilarious that Patriots fans say only Steelers fans are the ones that believe Spygate was a decided advantage when there's a book with public information and source material. The only people that disregard Spygate are Patriots fans or Brady cock gobblers.

It's hilarious that Patriots fans say only Steelers fans are the ones that believe Spygate was a decided advantage when there's a book with public information and source material. The only people that disregard Spygate are Patriots fans or Brady cock gobblers.

The only people that I see STILL crying over Spygate are anti-Patriot fans.

I still haven't seen any evidence that the Pats cheated in their Super Bowls. And when I ask someone (who's whining about Spygate), to show any such proof where the Pats cheated in any SB, the question is dodged. Every single time.

But yeah, let's ''educate ourselves'' with a book done by some obsolete author that has about as much credibility as some schmuck at Bleacher Report! Brilliant!

You have it all figured out, Zack. :laugh:

I disregard Spygate and I am a fan of one of the teams the Patriots played and beat during that stretch

Me as well :yep:

• Upvote 1

draft_pats.jpg Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1

Can I change now?

Peyton Manning just seems to have bad luck in the postseason. After yesterdays game, i CANNOT put that on Manning. If Rahim Moore didnt fuck up that last TD, Holliday and Manning would be the talk this morning. Manning played well to win the game, in the end his defense is what cost them the game.

As for Brady, that man is Mr. Cool under pressure. Hes clutch when it matters most of the time. I dont hate Brady, Brady is one of the best ever. Him or Big Ben are the two QB's I would want in the playoffs no doubt. Brady isnt going to get it done every year, it was fate that lost him two games to the Giants. No other way to explain the two luckiest but nice catches in Super Bowl history. Tyrees catch and then Manninghams catch. Brady had nothing to do with those.

Why does Manning have to get the blame or the credit ? Could it be that the Ravens just outplayed them ? :shrug:

Why does Manning have to get the blame or the credit ? Could it be that the Ravens just outplayed them ? :shrug:

Because you guys got lucky. Dont get me wrong, luck is part of the game. There were bad calls on both sides but the Rahim Moore fuckup takes the cake. Ravens hung in there and it seems fate had your teams back yesterday.

• Downvote 2

Because you guys got lucky. Dont get me wrong, luck is part of the game. There were bad calls on both sides but the Rahim Moore fuckup takes the cake. Ravens hung in there and it seems fate had your teams back yesterday.

I guess us burning Champ all game was lucky.

I guess they had no luck with two kick returns for TD's against the best ST unit in the last 20 years.

Get that luck shit out of here.

I guess us burning Champ all game was lucky.

I guess they had no luck with two kick returns for TD's against the best ST unit in the last 20 years.

Get that luck shit out of here.

Lol ignoring the ONE part that was lucky. So Rahim Moore fucking up wasnt lucky on your guys part? Denial.

Lol ignoring the ONE part that was lucky. So Rahim Moore fucking up wasnt lucky on your guys part? Denial.

Then by that logic every time a defender makes a mistake it is luck. Yeah then in just about every game that is not a 0-0 game the winning team gets lucky because a defender somewhere along the way made a mistake. Good to know.

That is seriously one of the dumbest things I have seen you post and that says something.

• Upvote 1

Because that's not how football works.

Then by that logic every time a defender makes a mistake it is luck. Yeah then in just about every game that is not a 0-0 game the winning team gets lucky because a defender somewhere along the way made a mistake. Good to know.

That is seriously one of the dumbest things I have seen you post and that says something.

If it is beyond your teams control, how is it not luck? Its not stupid, if you don't believe in luck then that's you. It was called a miracle for a reason, miracles are made by luck. No other way to explain it. Look im not bashing your team, you guys won. But to say you guys didn't get lucky IS STUPID. You did. Point blank. But luck is part of the game, it happens. You guys benefitted from it while playing a good game. I never said you didn't play a good game, I just said you guys got lucky. Which is true.

And yes it is luck when a defender fucks up. Lucky for you guys because you benefit from it when your team did nothing to cause it. That's what I mean. Congrats you won but like I said, if they call it a miracle that it happened, its luck. Torrey Smith played a hell of a game, made Madden type catches on Bailey for those touchdowns. Hes stepping up big time.

• Downvote 1

If it is beyond your teams control, how is it not luck? Its not stupid, if you don't believe in luck then that's you. It was called a miracle for a reason, miracles are made by luck. No other way to explain it. Look im not bashing your team, you guys won. But to say you guys didn't get lucky IS STUPID. You did. Point blank. But luck is part of the game, it happens. You guys benefitted from it while playing a good game. I never said you didn't play a good game, I just said you guys got lucky. Which is true.

And yes it is luck when a defender fucks up. Lucky for you guys because you benefit from it when your team did nothing to cause it. That's what I mean. Congrats you won but like I said, if they call it a miracle that it happened, its luck. Torrey Smith played a hell of a game, made Madden type catches on Bailey for those touchdowns. Hes stepping up big time.

You really do not see the inherent flaw with that statement ? So then by your estimation the Patriots got lucky too. That is just....well that is just stupid.

I don't believe in luck. If a player fucks up, its because of outside pressure, mental mistakes, misjudgement etc. etc. If the safety/corner was in the same situation in practice, and you take away the receiver (the main variable), you really think he's gonna fuck up? lmao.

You really do not see the inherent flaw with that statement ? So then by your estimation the Patriots got lucky too. That is just....well that is just stupid.

Teams get lucky all the time. Luck is part of the game, EVERY GAME. I guess you don't believe in luck but I already made the valid point it was called a miracle play. Miracle = luck.

Teams get lucky all the time. Luck is part of the game, EVERY GAME. I guess you don't believe in luck but I already made the valid point it was called a miracle play. Miracle = luck.

You have made no valid points lol. Do you hear what you are saying dude. Who called it a miracle play ? I can tell you no Raven or Bronco has called it that.

You have made no valid points lol. Do you hear what you are saying dude. Who called it a miracle play ? I can tell you no Raven or Bronco has called it that.

Fans, ( just because its not on here doesn't mean it isn't out there ) and the announcer.

Not to mention that kind of play rarely works. Theres a reason it was a shocking play. 99/100 times that doesn't work. That's why its considered luck as well. Your just downplaying the fact u don't believe it was luck. Whatever, we disagree lol.

proof that there is luck in football:

that said, a defender blowing coverage isn't luck, it's just a bad play by the defense, just because the Ravens benefited from a bad play by the Safety doesn't mean they got lucky, Denver hadn't been covering the deep ball well all game

Fans, ( just because its not on here doesn't mean it isn't out there ) and the announcer.

Not to mention that kind of play rarely works. Theres a reason it was a shocking play. 99/100 times that doesn't work. That's why its considered luck as well. Your just downplaying the fact u don't believe it was luck. Whatever, we disagree lol.

Ooooooohhhhh Dan Dierdorf said it....it must be true lol. If anything that should mean you take it for the opposite of what he said. Dan Dierdorf is the same guy that says Phillip Rivers is one of the elite in the league. Not a great reference.

that said, a defender blowing coverage isn't luck, it's just a bad play by the defense, just because the Ravens benefited from a bad play by the Safety doesn't mean they got lucky, Denver hadn't been covering the deep ball well all game

Please, keep preachin to the man.