Sign in to follow this  
Socal

Some People...

Well when you find out for sure, link me to his Facebook account. I know a guy.

#ExpectUs

• Upvote 1

And the award for least heterosexual trash-talk via text message goes tooooo....

Dbag: You will get domed. We will put you in the dirt. Bring some old clothes you can get dirty. You're gonna take a dirt nap...

:rofl:

• Upvote 2

And the award for least heterosexual trash-talk via text message goes tooooo....

:rofl:

Yeah, when he said "Come to me"

I almost responded with "Fag" lawl

• Upvote 2

Or asked him "Do you even lift?"

I'm on board with what Zack said, but maybe that's just a Midwest thing. Where I'm from, people do this shit a lot but it never comes to fruition because almost 100% of the time the guy making the threats knows he'd get his shit kicked and that's why he's hiding behind the veil of someone else's phone.

I have no idea what kind of environment you live in with stuff like this, but is this something that you would say is much scarier where you live based on how much more violent your area might be? I'm thinking I'd have done the same thing you did, if that is the case.

Also, major props for not taking his bait. Too many people I know forgot that they weren't minors anymore and would have to deal with serious legal repercussions over a fight.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I'm on board with what Zack said, but maybe that's just a Midwest thing. Where I'm from, people do this shit a lot but it never comes to fruition because almost 100% of the time the guy making the threats knows he'd get his shit kicked and that's why he's hiding behind the veil of someone else's phone.

I have no idea what kind of environment you live in with stuff like this, but is this something that you would say is much scarier where you live based on how much more violent your area might be? I'm thinking I'd have done the same thing you did, if that is the case.

Also, major props for not taking his bait. Too many people I know forgot that they weren't minors anymore and would have to deal with serious legal repercussions over a fight.

I'd love to meet the guy and beat his ass, but I'm not going to let my pride get in the way. Obviously a fight is what he wanted and it's not like it would be fair, these types of pussies bring all their dipshit friends to back them up. I wasn't about to play into his hands.

Honestly, the guy doesn't really concern me, sure he's a POS but one of the main reasons I filed the report was to teach this crazy girl a lesson. She thinks she can behave that way and nothing will come of it.

I basically told her last night that I've filed the report, the police have her number, name, and address, and her and her friends are not to contact or come near me ever. Maybe she will now think twice about her actions

A bullet to the head would've solved one of the world's problems. People with that kind of douchebag mindset are far too prevalent in American society.

I'd love to meet the guy and beat his ass, but I'm not going to let my pride get in the way. Obviously a fight is what he wanted and it's not like it would be fair, these types of pussies bring all their dipshit friends to back them up. I wasn't about to play into his hands.

Yeah exactly. Both times I've been approached in situations where people wanted to steal from me or beat me up it was me by myself while they had at least two other people. Seldom are these hooligans going to be by themselves.

Plus I would never tell someone to come and try to fight me. Maybe out in the midwest it's different but you never know who is going to bring a gun or a knife to a fistfight. That shit would not be worth my life, pride or not.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Yeah exactly. Both times I've been approached in situations where people wanted to steal from me or beat me up it was me by myself while they had at least two other people. Seldom are these hooligans going to be by themselves.

Plus I would never tell someone to come and try to fight me. Maybe out in the midwest it's different but you never know who is going to bring a gun or a knife to a fistfight. That shit would not be worth my life, pride or not.

Yeah, we don't normally have to worry about that kind of stuff. You folks on coasts or near bigger cities live a completely different life. It's crazy. As I'm around a ton of grad students now, the different perspectives are insane, so that's what made me ask about the Midwest versus wherever-socal's-from thing.

Man if youre not scared as is just let it go. If it is something that would eat at you by asking yourself," Was I too scared?" or some crazy bullshit than just do it so that you dont have to wonder.

If you are fairly confident you could whoop the fags ass anytime he felt froggy then just let it go. If it comes you have the report on your side already so the cops would probably side with you anyway. If it does not then it is no skin off your ass anyway.

Personally knowing me, I could not have resisted. I would have had too, but I have zero self control, a short temper, and am pretty much pissed all the time anyway. That is probably why I have been on the other end of some lopsided ass whoopins by college frat boy homos. So kudos to you for being able to control it lol.

• Upvote 1

When I was young and dumb some kid pulled this on me. Sent threats to a girl's phone :rofl: He told me to show up, and like an idiot I did. Some 24 hour McDonalds parking lot. I get out, lighter clenched in between my fist and its him, the girl, and two of his boys. For some reason they were shocked I showed up. Nothing even happened, because these dudes were little bitch status. I got loud and was calling the girl a cunt and them dickless faggots and I even took my index finger and pushed the one kid's forehead with it :rofl: So basically I collected their nuts in front of the girl and tossed them into the gutter then walked away laughing. It was really stupid though, because obviously if they weren't complete pussies I could of got fucked up.

But yeah, as long as they're scared that police are involved you should be fine.

I love how she tells you that your words are hurtful, then magically doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

I would suspect the same things as Phail (I think) who brought it up first.. I bet she still likes you.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Man if youre not scared as is just let it go. If it is something that would eat at you by asking yourself," Was I too scared?" or some crazy bullshit than just do it so that you dont have to wonder.

If you are fairly confident you could whoop the fags ass anytime he felt froggy then just let it go. If it comes you have the report on your side already so the cops would probably side with you anyway. If it does not then it is no skin off your ass anyway.

Personally knowing me, I could not have resisted. I would have had too, but I have zero self control, a short temper, and am pretty much pissed all the time anyway. That is probably why I have been on the other end of some lopsided ass whoopins by college frat boy homos. So kudos to you for being able to control it lol.

No way! :p

• Upvote 2

Personally knowing me, I could not have resisted. I would have had too, but I have zero self control, a short temper, and am pretty much pissed all the time anyway.

I hear ya on that shit for sure. Lol

Sorry for coming in so late, but I just wanted to add my two cents.

First off, what he said is crazy shit. You have every right to file with the police. How he could escalate a small joke to that level is beyond belief.

Second, and I know some of you will think I am dumb for saying this, it really is sad how bombarded women are today with staying as skinny as possible. I am in no way excusing the actions that were taken, but it is sad that a small joke like SoCal made can offend someone to this level, and I think it does have some to do with the media and the beauty industry.