Favre4Ever

Mafia: CLUE Edition

Well shit.

Pardon my french, ladies.

I blocked the Master Sergeant last night because his accusation of Lady Ash when all the evidence was stacked against Mrs. Peacock made me highly suspicious. So obviously, I can't eliminate anyone else from contention as being the mafia.

This, however, puts Lady Ash squarely into "suspicious" territory. Someone could obviously be trying to frame her as well.

I've really got no other leads. Anyone else with a lead or a hunch or anything?

I will point out that the killer was at least smart enough not to go after me, since he knew I would be most likely be protected by our esteemed doctor.

(That may rule out the Lady Ash- kidding, kidding.)

I do think lady Ash is quite the suspicious character now. However, some of the other folks have been rather quiet lately. I'd like to hear the input of everyone on this current matter.

Meta note, the most suspicious characters are the ones who aren't speaking right now. Right now that list is large because the day phase just started. However it'll be readily apparent that someone is hiding something.

I agree that Lady Ash is suspicious and Sergeant Pine wouldn't throw out her name just like that. I'd like to hear Congressman Crimson's opinion on this situation because we last heard from him like 2 days ago.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I may have picked up a thing or two on dear Lady Ash during our little chat. Colonel Mustard what are your thoughts on the situation in front of us?

Do we not have a town cop to help us investigate?

I think Lady Ash is a prime candidate from a frame job here because Pine attempted to push blame onto her before his death.

However, Lady Ash was one of the 6 deciding votes to lynch Mrs. Peacock. If she were mafia, she'd have changed her vote at the last second in attempt to spare her leader's life. I think the most suspicious pair left are Col. Mustard (Ranga) and Congressman Crimson (Bay) because they have been quiet and did not vote for the death of Mrs. Peacock.

Scarlet (Razor) is next on my list because, while she has been very vocal, she is also very cunning and may be lulling us into falsely eliminating her from suspicion. She also brought up the knife earlier. The only two other people to worry about the weapon used were mafia members.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Well judging by the numbers game, there is most likely only one mafia member left. And of course the murderer himself. But seeing as we haven't had a non-lynching death since the one of our esteemed host, maybe the murderer is just lying low in hopes that the mafia and town just slowly kill each other off.

What? The murderer of our host was Mrs. Peacock.

(Go read her death scene again, Ranga).

And Sergeant Pine was offed by mafia just this last night phase. Also Congressman Crimson, are you saying you know something that you'd like to share with the rest of us?

All I can say is that Lady Ash gave out vital information.

Congressman, if you know who the last culprit is, you have to tell us. Losing another member of town now would be inexcusable. What did Lady Ash tell you? Perhaps she told you she was the one who took Pine's life? Or she's covering for the real killer. However by not giving us anything, I can only find you suspicious.

It was nothing specifically said. Something that I picked up, but since I don't have 100% certainty I'd rather not say anything further.

Well I can tell you straight away that I am not apart of the mafia and have been framed as it were because of Sargent Pine's accusation and then the mafia timely decision to kill the poor man, making me the prime suspect.

I too would like to know what you have picked up congressman as I am very suspect of you now after acting like you have information on me that is probably wrong

Right now I currently have very few town and scum and tells. Thanatos is likely a member of town, his story checks out. I also feel like Zack is a townie as well. Bay is being really suspicious as well, but he may be soft claiming as a cop right now, or at least that's the impression I'm getting. He could be lying certainly, but for the time being I think easing off on him is alright for now.

If we're to believe what Bay is saying, he's making Bangy out to be the member of mafia. Is it as cut and dry as it being Bay or Bangy? Probably not, which is why I want to hear a little more from the three I'm unsure of right now. Mr. Slate, Colonel Mustard and Lord Steel who do you think are the most suspicious players right now.

To be honest, I'm also suspicious of both Bay and Bangy. I can't make up my mind which one is mafia and which one is town. Maybe both are enemies and they're trying to split the vote among us so that neither of them gets lynched. I would go with the Congressman first though because rarely can you actually trust a politician.

Vote: Congressman Crimson

Edited by Sarge

Well I can honestly say that I am a townie, the mafia have set this up perfectly to make me look like a murderer so that they can continue to pick us off individually. This makes me think that congressman crimson is mafia because after being so quite and suspion was raised apron him he now out of the blue links me to this murder which he has set me up perfectly right now when I am innocent.

Vote: Congressman Crimson

We have the same situation again. Bangy was suspicious to me after Sergeant Pine said he was definitely a member of the mafia,but now that he's voted for Bay,I'm sure he's aware of this situation,like Thanatos was before. He knows he's getting lynched if Bay turns out to be a townie.

Vote: Congressman Crimson (Bay)

Indeed I do though it will be a shame for the town if I do get lynched as I am part the community

I'm going to have to follow through and vote for Lady Ash.

Vote: Lady Ash.

I am wont to side with Bay, but by taking the 4th vote we can effectively narrow it down to two players if Bay is not in fact, one would be Bangy, for obvious reasons. Two would be the player who drops the conclusive 5th vote. If evidence changes to the contrary, such as Bay is actually a cop, then it'll be time to switch gears.

Vote: Bay (Crimson)

It takes 5 votes to lynch. Day Phase III shall end tonight or maybe tomorrow afternoon.

Congressmen Crimson (Bay)[4]: Sarge, Arz, House, Razor

Lady Ash (Arz) [1]: Bay

Bay is giving off cop tells like crazy. We don't want to lynch our cop.

Razor was reluctant to vote for Bay and then when the votes started stacking up, he suddenly changes his mind and gets on the bandwagon? That is what the mafia is known for.

Vote: Scarlet (Razor)

Edited by Thanatos19

My play does seem really scummy here, so I'll try to explain. I think we're in a situation where lynching is not a bad idea. I don't want to drop the hammer unless we're 100% certain, but if someone else were to, that'd put huge scum tells on them. Bay has been acting suspiciously, so if the pressure is put on him I think he'll either confirm he's a cop, or be a terrible liar and prove to be mafia.

I personally think Lady Ash (Arz) is the cop.

Well if Congressman Crimson is a cop he's pretty shitty as I am a townie, it's just to me he's allocagtion against me just seems too fitting time wise for him not to be mafia. I get callout by the unfortunate Sergeant and then the mafia make me prime suspect when he is murdered. To then try to make me the suspect. It just fits too well for it not to be mafia, hell if I'm wrong then I'll admit that but I am not mafia