Dutch

Which WR age 25 and under will have the better 2013 season?

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR age 25 and under will have the better 2013 season?

• A.J Green
    • Dez Bryant
    • Julio Jones
    • Demaryius Thomas
    • Percy Harvin
    • Randall Cobb
    • Antonio Brown
    • Josh Gordon
    • Torrey Smith
    • Cecil Shorts
    • Danario Alexander

This is a pretty difficult list. My gut is going strongly with A.J Green and Dez Bryant with a Julio Jones and Demaryius Thomas close behind. A.J Green is my second favorite WR in the league (under Fitzgerald) so I'm going to be bias and go with him. He's definitely more proven than the rest of the list putting up two 1000+ yard seasons in his first two years in the league. Going to ride with A.J but have a feeling Dez could possibly be the answer too. It's hard to ignore Julio's potential as well... Dam this is hard x.x

Edited by dutchff7

I went with Dez. He's gotten better every season, and he doesn't have nearly as much competition as Julio in Atlanta or Thomas in Denver. I thought about going with A.J Green, but in the end I just simply think that Romo is a considerably better QB than Dalton, and that will make the difference.

• Upvote 1

Out of all those dudes Julio is the most talented and to be honest it isnt close. So I am going with Julio.

Danario Alexander should be on this list :yep:

A.J Green

Julio Jones

Demaryius Thomas

Dez Bryant

Antonio Brown

Torrey Smith

------------

Randall Cobb

Percy Harvin

Josh Gordon

Cecil Shorts

Danario Alexander

AJ Green is the 2nd best receiver in the league. Jones might have a shot just because he has Matt Ryan throwing to him but nobody on this list can touch AJ Green.

Out of all those dudes Julio is the most talented and to be honest it isnt close. So I am going with Julio.

AJ green is the most talented and after that I would put DT. Julio is over hyped

Kenny Britt.

Not because I actually believe he's going to be great, but because if he doesn't do it now, he's never going to. This is the last chance for Titans fans to predict he's going to break out. :shifty:

Edited by .AirMcNair.

AJ green is the most talented and after that I would put DT. Julio is over hyped

Haha Ok dude.

AJ Green is the 2nd best receiver in the league. Jones might have a shot just because he has Matt Ryan throwing to him but nobody on this list can touch AJ Green.

You have officially lost your mind.

Megatron, Fitz, The Natural. All better than AJ.

Eh, I have seen other people have AJ Green at #2. I think you can make a case for him.

For the topic, I went with Dez Bryant, mainly for the reasons that Minny stated. Jones and DT have too many other weapons on their teams to compete with and I think Dalton will hold Green back from having a better season than Dez. I don't think anyone else on this list will be as good as these 4 guys.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

I wholeheartedly disagree. Fitz is still a top 3 WR in the league. His skills haven't diminished at all. He had SIX different QBs throwing to him last season. He hasn't had a good QB throw to him in years.

Dude those QB's throwing to Fitz would make Jerry Rice look like shit.

Kind of getting sick of the "he's had shit at QB for years" thing but whatever, I still like A.J.

• Upvote 1

Gotta be AJ. He's far and away the #1 guy for the Bengals. Falcons will throw a lot, but Julio is still the second option in that offense for now.

I wholeheartedly disagree. Fitz is still a top 3 WR in the league. His skills haven't diminished at all. He had SIX different QBs throwing to him last season. He hasn't had a good QB throw to him in years.

Not trying to say that Fitz isn't a top 3 receiver anymore... But is that really a good excuse?

CJ had 4 QBs who threw at him, and surrounded by one of the worst rosters arguably in the history of the league, that didn't stop him from having a great season.

Hell, even Fitz 2 seasons ago with shitty QBs throwing to him managed to play at a great level. He didn't look like the Fitz of the old last year...

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Upvote 1

Not trying to say that Fitz isn't a top 3 receiver anymore... But is that really a good excuse?

CJ had 4 QBs who threw at him, and surrounded by one of the worst rosters arguably in the history of the league, that didn't stop him from having a great season.

Hell, even Fitz 2 seasons ago with shitty QBs throwing to him managed to play at a great level. He didn't look like the Fitz of the old last year...

The two most important things to a WR is their QB and their O-line. Both were beyond and equally terrible. Having a terrible O-line with a terrible QB behind it is a disaster. This debate can go on forever. Every situation is different regardless of what the team record says. We will see this year if he isn't a top receiver anymore.

Oh in no way am I saying he sucks or isn't a top 3... But I do think his circumstance was getting to his head. Even against us he was looking a little sluggish. If he plays as bad this upcoming season as he did, I'd be concerned.

Had to go with Dez. He seems to be coming into his own, right now. The bias in me wanted to go with Julio, but we have too many mouths to feed on our offense. This one is a tough call, on a lot of facets.

Went with Dez. Romo is going to throw a lot at him this season.

Also,I think Antonio Brown is going to be a lot better than in 2012,thanks to Mike Wallace.

Cobb had over 2000 total yards from scrimmage last year. I'll go with him

Do you mean All Purpose Yards? Because 954 yards receiving and 132 rushing does not equal 2000 yards from scrimmage.

yea packfan, return yards are not scrimmage yards.