BLUE

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of 1st Degree Murder

My point was just that I'm not making a final judgement or calling an absolute outcome...I'm just saying from my observation I formed my own opinion of it from his body language. Not claiming that I actually have any clue to what really happened

Okay man lol.

Colleen Dominguez said he was due back in court today?

I feel like the people who were in the car with him pulled the trigger and he was the one who orchestrated it.

But forreal, I'm just struggling to believe he could be this dumb, committing multiple murders in cars he rented in his name. leaving shell cases in the cars and walking around known surveillance camera's with the guns on two occasions.

And then this Ortiz guy who's admitted to possessing one of the firearms decides to hide in Hernandez' cousin's house?

Nobody can lack sense like that... I don't really buy that Hernandez pulled a trigger at this point, but where does all this stupidity madness end?

I feel like the people who were in the car with him pulled the trigger and he was the one who orchestrated it.

But forreal, I'm just struggling to believe he could be this dumb, committing multiple murders in cars he rented in his name. leaving shell cases in the cars and walking around known surveillance camera's with the guns on two occasions.

And then this Ortiz guy who's admitted to possessing one of the firearms decides to hide in Hernandez' cousin's house?

Nobody can lack sense like that... I don't really buy that Hernandez pulled a trigger at this point, but where does all this stupidity madness end?

Don't forget Hernandez's gum (i believe) that was found at the crime scene. Either way if he did it or not, he's an idiot for being in this situation period. That alone makes me not doubt how far his idiocy goes.

0627-aaron-hernandez-in-marshalls-wm-7.jpg

Day after shooting. Nice shirt choice :shifty:

Just curious as to what makes you think/believe that he didn't pull the trigger? Not trying to say you're wrong but...

...everything else pretty much says otherwise (what we have to go off of so far anyway)...I mean he left his home and came back to his home wearing black gloves and holding a handgun...

So in your senario he still rented a car and still had a guy shot and there were still shell casing along with the gum he bought in the car. So he had other guys pull the trigger and that makes him any smarter or show any more sense?

• Upvote 1

So in your senario he still rented a car and still had a guy shot and there were still shell casing along with the gum he bought in the car. So he had other guys pull the trigger and that makes him any smarter or show any more sense?

Lol. This is the reason why I wouldn't put anything past him because either way, it's still dumb as fuck.

Just curious as to what makes you think/believe that he didn't pull the trigger? Not trying to say you're wrong but...

...everything else pretty much says otherwise (what we have to go off of so far anyway)...I mean he left his home and came back to his home wearing black gloves and holding a handgun...

Call me naive, but I'm a huge believer of innocent till proven guilty. This is no different.

No, it makes him as stupid, if not more then his friends. Which is what I was trying to say.

I was just stating the facts that I've gathered so far about the case is all.

Anyway, the police has found both cars that Hernandez rented out for his two friends, have seized both cars. They also have all three of them in custody now.

Fox 25 in Boston reporting that Odin Lloyd murder suspect Ernest Wallace has been arrested in Miramar, Florida. #hernandez

https://twitter.com/WesleyLowery/statuses/350674908986089472

Three men now in custody in connection to Odin Lloyd murder: Aaron #Hernandez, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace.

https://twitter.com/WesleyLowery/statuses/350675894421028864

BN2_OQICQAAHdhp.jpg

Call me naive, but I'm a huge believer of innocent till proven guilty. This is no different.

Not a question of whether he is or isn't guilty, but you do apparently think he was, at least, there...so you do think he's guilty to an extent...

What I am asking is, based on all the current and known evidence presented, what makes you think that he didn't pull the trigger (or fire his gun into the victim at all) and that he was just...there?

Per Rotoworld.com:

After speaking to multiple district attorneys and legal experts, the Boston Globe's Wesley Lowery suspects prosecutors are building their case on the premise that Aaron Hernandez was the sole shooter in Odin Lloyd's murder.

It's not surprising based on evidence put forth by Massachusetts law enforcement officials. Meanwhile, the Boston Globe's Ben Volin reports the Patriots have already voided all of Hernandez's future guaranteed money on the grounds that "It was guaranteed for skill and injury. It wasn’t guaranteed for personal conduct that cast the club in a negative light." Trial pending, all signs continue to point to Hernandez serving a lengthy prison sentence. Jun 28 - 7:52 PM

Source: Wesley Lowery on Twitter

They caught the last suspect in Florida.

New England Patriots offering Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange - ESPN Boston

The New England Patriots are offering anyone with an Aaron Hernandez jersey the opportunity to exchange it for a free jersey of comparable value, the team announced.

The exchange will be offered only during the weekend of July 6-7 at the Patriots Pro Shop.

Earlier this week, Hernandez was charged in the murder of an acquaintance and released by the Patriots.

"We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys but may not understand why parents don't want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore," Patriots spokesman Stacey James said in a statement. "We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots Pro Shop for another player's jersey will be well received by parents."

well that's an interesting decision, but I applaud the Patriots for doing it

EDIT: I just saw NaTaS made a different thread discussing this

Edited by oochymp

The Patriots have voided the remaining guarantees in Aaron Hernandez's contract.

The guarantees included $2.5 million in base salaries over the next two seasons, $1 million in workout bonuses, and the rest of his signing bonus. The Patriots face a stiff battle to avoid paying Hernandez his $3.25 million signing bonus payment that was due in March, but they seem set on making him fight for it. Hernandez's cap numbers will be $2.55 million in 2013 and $7.5 million in 2014. The 2013 number was previously scheduled to be over $5 million.

Source: NFL.com