RazorStar

Razor's Active QB Rankings

There's a twist though. See if you can guess what it is.

Fucking Douchebag rankings!

1. Colin Kaepernick

2. Tom Brady

3. Michael Vick

4. Joe Flacco

5. Mark Sanchez

6. Jay Cutler

7. Matt Stafford

8. Cam Newton

9. Philip Rivers

10. Carson Palmer

11. Ben Roethlisberger

12. Peyton Manning

13. Blaine Gabbert

14. Drew Brees

15. Tony Romo

16. Andrew Luck

17. Jake Locker

18. Kevin Kolb

19. Matt Schaub

20. RGKnee

21. Sam Bradford

22. Brandon Weeden

23. Alex Smith

24. Ryan Tannehill

25. Christian Ponder

26. Russell Wilson

27. Josh Freeman

28. Andy Dalton

29. Aaron Rodgers

30. Matt Ryan

31. Eli Manning

32. Matt Flynn

Edited by RazorStar

Colin Kaeprnick is WAY too low man.

The QBs are ranked in order of how much you personally dislike them? So you hate Kaepernick, and like Flynn?

The QBs are ranked in order of how much you personally dislike them? So you hate Kaepernick, and like Flynn?

If that was how Razor did it, Peyton Manning would be at #1.

Learn your Razor facts, noob. :troll:

Alright, i don't get it.

Patiently waiting.

~Bang

Biggest douches in the league. As much as I dislike Peyton, he's not the biggest doucher in the league, just the one I have the biggest vendetta with. MAtt Flynn is not a douche because he scarcely exists. If Chad Pennington were still in the league no one would ever supplant him at 32.

If it's Douche rating, then Schaubb is probably too high. He deserves to be near the bottom.

Matt Ryan is almost the pinnacle of class, Zackariah-san.

Matt Ryan is almost the pinnacle of class, Zackariah-san.

matty-ryan-9-30-12.gif

Yeah, that doesn't scream "douchey" at all.

• Upvote 2

Hard to argue those numbers for that criteria.

Poor Matt Flynn. Nice guys and Raiders always finish last.

~Bang

• Upvote 1

He was just excited that they won, that's why he was yelling "Yeah let's go get sandwiches!"

• Upvote 1

Sanchez at 5. Hmmm...interesting!

2d976fc.gif

2ee8z1s.jpg

Speaking of sandwiches....lol

Edited by East495

matty-ryan-9-30-12.gif

Yeah, that doesn't scream "douchey" at all.

It wasn't. All game he was watching Cam Newton talk trash toward the Falcons sideline and taunt after every play. When the Falcons won that game and Newton was pouting on field Ryan looked and shouted get the fuck off our field.

He was laying the law after an entire day of complete disrespect. It was the real deciding point for me that made me realize Newton is a whine ass punk.

Why is Drew so high? His contract ordeal?

If it's Douche rating, then Schaubb is probably too high. He deserves to be near the bottom.

Maybe I'm biased, but I totally agree. Schaub is like the Mr. Rogers of quarterbacks.

It wasn't. All game he was watching Cam Newton talk trash toward the Falcons sideline and taunt after every play. When the Falcons won that game and Newton was pouting on field Ryan looked and shouted get the fuck off our field.

He was laying the law after an entire day of complete disrespect. It was the real deciding point for me that made me realize Newton is a whine ass punk.

Lol Falcons fans delusions. He did that one time AFTER Ryan pointed at him after a Julio Jones TD.

Notice Newton didn't act like a little bitch like Ryan does here when we whooped your ass in round 2.

Game 2 was better, but still, up by two touchdowns Cam Newton was doing his superman move when getting first downs on his side of the field. Cam is just a giant douche. Nothing personal, it's just the way he is. At least when Drew Brees and Matt Ryan score touchdowns on the opposing teams they act like they've been there before and are going to be there again. Excitement is one thing, going out of your way to celebrate like you'll never do it again is a whole different call.

Edited by Rain Man

He did the dance he did in the endzone because Deion Sanders was AT THE GAME and Sanders was an idol of his. He does the Superman move every time he scores a rushing TD. It wasn't directed at the Falcons, it's not like he came up with it just for that.

He doesn't do the Superman move when he gets first downs on his side of the field, now you're just making shit up. That's how he expresses excitement. The whole "act like you've been there before" argument is made up by a bunch of crotchety old guys who are wishing for the "good old days." He does it every time. He knows he's going to be back, and he's been there before. So basically, you just have a problem with his celebration and label him a douche off of that.

I mean, I can't stand Matt Ryan either. But that's because he's a Falcon. And that's the only reason why you hate Cam. Admit it.

Edited by Thanatos19