Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Sheriff's Office Prepares Zimmerman Verdict Riot Plan

Do some of you actually think that Zimmerman should get off without any type of punishment?

That would be absurd. He had no right to shoot him.

Do you understand Florida law? Clearly not.

And thats why Zimmerman will get off if they go by law. There is not enough evidence to prove by Florida law this wasn't self defense.

Winner. As I said before, You can think he should be found not guilty without thinking he wasn't guilty.

It seems to me as if the prosecution never should have taken this case in the first place. Doesn't seem to matter how they would have approached this case, they probably would not have been able to get a conviction due to the lack of evidence and the Florida laws.

Edited by Sarge

He has every right to shoot him if his head is being bashed into the concrete as he claimed. If his version of events is true, then yes, Zimmerman should get off scot-free. Your bias against anything to do with guns has clearly affected your judgement.

Now, "ifs" aside, I think he should get off, (assuming I have all the evidence), because there isn't enough to convict.

Let me put it this way. Were I on the jury, I would be voting for acquittal based on lack of evidence.

He shouldn't have even taken notice of Trayvon because Trayvon was just walking, doing nothing even remotely suspicious. He shouldn't have pursued him. He shouldn't have approached him. He shouldn't have started an altercation (I firmly believe that I can infer that this happened). For everything Zimmerman did wrong, he had no write to shoot Trayvon Martin. Case fucking closed.

He leaves the kid alone because the kid wasn't doing anything wrong, and this situation never happens. George Zimmerman is a motherfucking criminal and should be treated as such.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Zimmerman was 'neighborhood watch,' he had every right to see him, and call the police to investigate him. The defense proved with that woman today that this area is prone to criminal activity by black teens.

He shouldn't have followed him, and shouldn't have got out of his truck to stop him for 'questioning' but that is not illegal. I'm sure he thought Trayvon Martin was a thug, I'm also almost sure Martin reacted to Zimmerman's pursuit the way a thug would.

Zimmerman probably bit off something he couldn't chew, and then got his ass handed to him by a big kid. Maybe he felt his life was in danger, maybe it was. Unfortunately he has the right to kill his assailant in that situation, whether he put himself into that situation or not.

He will walk out of the courtroom a free man. How far he actually gets alive will be another story. There will be backlash.

It seems to me as if the prosecution never should have taken this case in the first place. Doesn't seem to matter how they would have approached this case, they probably would not have been able to get a conviction due to the lack of evidence and the Florida laws.

They had no choice. The Chief of Police was let go for not arresting Zimmerman, because he knew that Zimmerman did nothing wrong and refused to do so. This was case is going because of the media and Al Sharpton.

Nah, this wasn't a case that was impossible to get a conviction. They just swung for the fences with very little power to help them get the ball over the fence.

They focused on the wrong things at the wrong times. Asked the wrong questions to the wrong witnesses. They let a lackluster defense team overwhelm them.

Nah, this wasn't a case that was impossible to get a conviction. They just swung for the fences with very little power to help them get the ball over the fence.

They focused on the wrong things at the wrong times. Asked the wrong questions to the wrong witnesses. They let a lackluster defense team overwhelm them.

You'd think prosecutors would have learned from the Casey Anthony case.

Both of the fuckers, honestly. I will concede to the GZ supporters that it was much clearer that OJ and Anthony were absolutely guilty of murder. One way or the other, we fail to lock up truly horrible people because we swing for the fences, and George Zimmerman is the next example in a long list.

Both of the fuckers, honestly. I will concede to the GZ supporters that it was much clearer that OJ and Anthony were absolutely guilty of murder. One way or the other, we fail to lock up truly horrible people because we swing for the fences, and George Zimmerman is the next example in a long list.

If you don't like it, you could always move :shrug:. The legal system says you must have "Beyond a reasonable doubt" that the crime was committed. None of these cases did. Hell our flawed system puts too many innocent people behind bars too because of how bad it is and most police departments just arrest someone to please the public. Just like they did in Zimmerman case.

• Upvote 2

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerman-it-firing/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Kruidbos testified before Zimmerman's trial began that Martin's cell phone contained images of Martin blowing smoke, images of marijuana and deleted text messages regarding a transaction for a firearm and that those images had not been given to Zimmerman's defense team.

Kruidbos said he generated a report that was more than three times the size of the one that had been handed over.

For example, Kruidbos said that 2,958 photos were in the report given to the defense but that his report contained 4,275 photos.

Kruidbos also said that he has been told to not put specific case-identifying information into internal e-mails.

Not Guilty.

Justice served.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Prepare fo the inevitable riots.

I've not really discussed this much despite it happening in my backyard (kinda).

Honesty, I knew they wouldn't find Zimmerman guilty because I didn't think they could prove without a doubt that he WASN'T doing it to protect his life. Is he guilty? Eh, I don't know and won't pretend to know either. I do think he shouldn't have confronted him and none of this should've ever happened, but that doesn't factor into the trial really. Now hopefully people shut up about this.

Hey Steelerfan, thanks for negging my post. But not even posting your opinion.

Justice was served.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) deal with it.

He got away with murder, but that's the justice system for ya. Not much else to do or say about it. Good on the defense team and shame shame on that pitiful prosecution. Find a new line of work, sirs.

He got away with murder, but that's the justice system for ya. Not much else to do or say about it. Good on the defense team and shame shame on that pitiful prosecution. Find a new line of work, sirs.

The prosecution had their hands tied, Florida's laws are different than any other state. It was kind of obvious Zimmerman was going to be found innocent the whole time based on the law, if there is anything to blame it is the law.

The prosecution had their hands tied, Florida's laws are different than any other state. It was kind of obvious Zimmerman was going to be found innocent the whole time based on the law, if there is anything to blame it is the law.

What is that? Stand your Ground? Doesn't really have anything to do with this case and Zimmerman waived his right to the Stand Your Ground hearing. This was a self defense case and while I see how you could get to that conclusion, it's still wrong.

Being able to stalk people and then when it all goes wrong you can just kill them? Sorry, I don't buy that. Still should have been manslaughter in my book.

"Justice" is served cold.

I agree that he should've been found not guilty, but it's disgusting that people are celebrating and whatnot.

• Upvote 1

See, the defense did a good job turning me, but the facts are still facts. And those aren't changing. I don't buy the racist hype.. I did at first, and I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman was prejudice or what have you. But that wasn't the cog that powered the machine, if you will. I also don't buy the whole "Trayvon is a little boy" crap. The prosecution tried to convince us Trayvon was some 13 year old kid, and that just wasn't the case.

With that said... George Zimmerman stalked Trayvon Martin around the neighborhood in his vehicle. He calls the police, gets told to stand the fuck down. What does he do? He gets out of his vehicle and PURSUES TRAYVON MARTIN and engages him in fisticuffs. That's it... That's almost the case for me right there.

Is George Zimmerman legally allowed to kill someone who is defending themselves in a confrontation in which he (GZ) is the aggressor? Fuck that. Zimmerman gets overpowered in hand to hand combat, gets beaten, and kills Trayvon.

Now... Legally, how do you proceed with these case? Can GZ claim self defense when he is only getting beaten because the other guy is fighting in self defense? I don't think so.

I would not have convicted him of 2nd Degree Murder.... But he would have been put in prison for some time and for the murder of Trayvon Martin -- manslaughter most likely.

Now, can I blame the jury for missing on this one? I dunno.. The prosecution was by far one of the most incompetent I have ever seen. The defense wasn't that much better, but their only job was to point out how terrible the prosecution was and for that, they get a gold star.

• Upvote 1

I agree that he should've been found not guilty, but it's disgusting that people are celebrating and whatnot.

My parents are one of those people and it is annoying me.

The final result of this BS is that someone was killed when they didn't deserve to be. There is nothing to celebrate unless you are George Zimmerman or his family.