Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Team Skins 2013 Revealed

It is my pleasure to announce the newest set of team skins here at The Gridiron Palace. PLEASE PLEASE send your thanks, graciousness, & appreciation to FunnyGunny for creating this gorgeous and amazing set of skins.

It is currently 5 am CST and I am still working with great fervor to complete this process. What you see is not the complete set as they were made. I wanted to get the backgrounds and banners up for the launch, but there are a few others images that still need to be uploaded and changed that are a little team specific. Hopefully you get the gist of the awesomeness anyway.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the team skins.... Please either post here or send them to Vin, Funny, or myself.

If you find any mistakes... such as wrong banners and backgrounds under the wrong team skin or duplicates, etc etc. Bring those up, as well. Most likely it is an easy fix, and I will get to it shortly.

Thank You,

Vin & Favre4Ever

P.S. Don't forget to thank Funny!

Edited by Favre4Ever

Not really showing up as intended due to the build, I think, BUT. Thanks in advance Funny

The banner isn't up for the Titans skin yet. Not sure if that's cause of the update/trying to work out the kinks or what, just figured I'd say something just in case.

I've already told Funny thanks, but I'll say it again cause he's that awesome. Thanks Funny :wub:

Edited by .AirMcNair.

It's getting better slowly but surely. Banner just kicked in and the skin is showing better. It's sexy as hell, funny. Props. :yep:

Ya, very odd the banners aren't showing up. Might have switched when the board was turned back on. The process should be complete here pretty shortly.

The banner isn't up for the Titans skin yet. Not sure if that's cause of the update/trying to work out the kinks or what, just figured I'd say something just in case.

and the sidebars (where it says 'The Gridiron Palace') look like they're in Jaguars colors (I blame Vin for that one :p)

Edited by oochymp

Banners should be good to go.

Still isn't on the Titans skin, and like Oochy said the sidebards don't seem right.

I don't know if this is related to my profile or the board, but my theme isn't staying. When I was on TGP on my work PC, I changed the theme to the new Cowboys one. I'm now on my home laptop and TGP came up in my old skin.

Just throwing it out there.

I can't do anything with the actual coloring, sorry. Try exchanging favors for a color swap with Funny. :yep:

Skins are sexy. But the actual forum is still displaying weirdly.

woops, apologies titan fans.

i'm actually color blind sometimes, i'll fix that and send the update to FFE when i get home. i'll check the other skins as well...

also need to fix the lions background color.

Edited by funnygunny
  • Upvote 2

Really liking the Steelers skin. Nice work, Funny! Thanks!

They look great, FunnyGunny.

The Bucs skin is funny because the Revis pic is Revis' face and number on VJax body. lol

Choices were extremely limited though. The skin still looks great. Love that my favorite Buc/player (Doug Martin) in the NFL is on it.

woops, apologies titan fans.

i'm actually color blind sometimes, i'll fix that and send the update to FFE when i get home. i'll check the other skins as well...

also need to fix the lions background color.

no worries, I'm still blaming Vin :p

:wub:

Eh, apologies again titans fans... I honestly see titan colors on the background strips...

either i am color blind or it is your monitor. perhaps change the color settings.