BigBen07

2013-14 NHL Season Thread

Benn has 5 points, Seguina hat-trick. lol Flames.

Benn actually had 6 points and Seguin the hatty with 2 assists. Gots damn

Edit: I just realized that JS Giguere doesnt get the loss tonight lmao.

Varlamov ended up giving up the game winning goal lawl

Holy shit. what a night between those two. And Seguin had 4 goals, while Benn had a goal and 5 assists.

And I hate that GW goal shit. The loss should go to the goalie that started IMO.

Edited by BigBen07

Benn has 5 points, Seguina hat-trick. lol Flames.

Benn actually had 6 points and Seguin the hatty with 2 assists. Gots damn

Edit: I just realized that JS Giguere doesnt get the loss tonight lmao.

Varlamov ended up giving up the game winning goal lawl

Holy shit. what a night between those two.

And I hate that GW goal shit. The loss should go to the goalie that started IMO.

I know, not like baseball at all in that regard. Oh well

So Kadri was suspended 3 games for the Backstrom incident but not for the questionable head shot? :think:

The Leafs telecast was joking "can you have two hearings for one game"

lol nice.

Kadri better smarten up now. He got away with a head shot, but now he's on the radar.

That whole Maple Leafs team better smarten up. They were like the Canucks of yesteryear with all their cheapshots that game. Kadri was tops but Frazier was guilty of a few unseen infractions as well.

:rofl: ^

Seguin and especially Benn are making a statement for team Canada. Also news on the Oilers situation.

Edmonton Oilers GM Craig MacTavish thinks Nail Yakupov is going to "struggle" and "fail" given his youth.

"This is not a friendly league for 20-year-old players. It's a tough league to build confidence and be a dominant player at that age," MacTavish said. Maybe MacTavish is trying to downplay expectations for the former first overall pick, but the last month and a half hasn't already done that for Yakupov. In fact, given how much Yakupov has been criticized lately combined with the constant trade rumors and his frustrations over a lack of playing time, this just seems like MacTavish pouring more gasoline onto the fire. It's an odd statement from a team that is struggling to do anything right this season.
Source: Edmonton Sun

Blue Jackets Gaborik is gone for 4-6 weeks with a sprained knee. Ouch. Get well soon Marian :yep:

1st in central division where we belong :p

Also, we traded for Kris Versteeg and some other chump, for two of our AHL chumps. And Florida is going to pay half of Versteeg's salary until 2015-16.

:smug:

Sabres doubled our regulation wins for the year. :yep:

Goddamn it. The Jets need to stop relying on shootout wins. It's gonna cost them in the long run for the playoff hunt.

first place in the Metro division, suddenly I'm not really missing the Southeast

Sharks got owned last night

Avalanche struggling. Play Chicago tomorrow. Great!

You're home, which helps you though. All of our losses have been on the road this year.

You're home, which helps you though. All of our losses have been on the road this year.

We just lost to Florida at home 4-1. So the team needs to wake up also our best player is out for at least a week.

MAPLE LEAFS!!!!!! 5-2 last night. Great game in Vancouver too last night. Tonight I got Wild and Sens and Ducks and Devils

8 teams out west would be number one seeds in the East if the playoffs started today.

lolEast. All the teams I like to watch are in the West. Avs, Sharks, Ducks, until this year Chicago. Even though I hate Edmonton they can be fun to watch.

lolEast. All the teams I like to watch are in the West. Avs, Sharks, Ducks, until this year Chicago. Even though I hate Edmonton they can be fun to watch.

Eh...teams like Pittsburgh, Washington, Toronto, and Detroit are entertaining for me.

Eh...teams like Pittsburgh, Washington, Toronto, and Detroit are entertaining for me.

Screw Detroit. ;)

The West sucks dick. It's all about the East coast. All the big, popular teams are in the East. Media knows it too which is why the East gets a lot more coverage than the West they aint stupid :nope:

The West sucks dick. It's all about the East coast. All the big, popular teams are in the East. Media knows it too which is why the East gets a lot more coverage than the West they aint stupid :nope:

You can have the media...we'll happily take the wins.

lulz.

By media coverage I'm referring to big games involving mostly Eastern conf. teams. That's even more sad when you consider the fact you guys think you're better :yao:

lolCaps

Welp...it SEEMS like the loss of Stamkos and his lost goals are starting to catch up to us...

HOPEFULLY they can get back to playing the way they did the few games after the injury.

By media coverage I'm referring to big games involving mostly Eastern conf. teams. That's even more sad when you consider the fact you guys think you're better :yao:

lolCaps

What's sad is that you think the East is relevant!!!!