Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

The Broncos Are Going Undefeated

Oh, Denver fans. It's too bad you don't know that your precious Broncos are going to lose THRICE.

Indy

KC at Arrowhead

NE at Foxborough.

Go dig a hole.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Ha, I'll take that as an "I'm in to have a shitty sig!"

Ha, I'll take that as an "I'm in to have a shitty sig!"

Nah, he's too bitchmade to make a sig bet. I'm going to own your shit come January though. I might force you to wear a Peyton Manning sig and if you guys get bounced in the divisional round that'd be the worst punishment possible haha.

First Denver loss will be on December 1st at Arrowhead.

I wouldn't mind if I lost this bet. Losing to greatness is nothing to be ashamed of.

4706t.jpg

He looks a lot like Eli in that picture.

I'll let you other fine gentlemen who selected Indy decide the signature. However, I hope you enjoy your new screen name, "BringBackTebow".

• Upvote 1

Colts Week 7.

Idk how. Denver's defense will be 100% for the first time all year against the colts and we will be 3x better then we have played at any time this year. Denver was down 5 defensive starters against the cowboys.

I agree with razor, we got through without champ and Miller undefeated and with them we have a top 5 defense so I can't see us losing.

How about now?

Get owned son. I hate arrogant fans who can't even fathom how a team can beat theirs.

JD, use your admin powers. My username must be changed, for the sake of honor.

Your log-in name remains the same.

Colts Week 7.

Idk how. Denver's defense will be 100% for the first time all year against the colts and we will be 3x better then we have played at any time this year. Denver was down 5 defensive starters against the cowboys.

I agree with razor, we got through without champ and Miller undefeated and with them we have a top 5 defense so I can't see us losing.

I guess it is hard to see shit with your head that far up Peytons ass.

So are the other bets still on or does this thread die with the Broncos undefeated record?

Isn't it funny how human Von Miller looks if your QB simply gets the ball out or moves away from pressure? Gee. Yeah, first game back and all, but I don't care about stats, Von Miller is human. He can and will be schemed against. He's not going to make that big of a difference against teams with QBs who can recognize pressure and move.