Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

That Hornet looks like it's taking a shit.

• Upvote 1

That looks bad ass. :yep:

lolololololol The Thunder are so fucking good!

• Downvote 1

Good to see Granger back for Indiana. Could give them that added dimension to finally get past Miami in the playoffs. With that said, they need HCA. The regular season is really important, I don't get people that say it is meaningless. HCA in the NBA probably matters more than any other sport.

Guest Phailadelphia

How long have you been waiting to post that?

• Upvote 2

Since you made your so. fucking. good. comment yesterday. Not that long.

Granted, Toronto has been playing much better since it rightly ditched Rudy Gay. Dude's a cancer.

Guest Phailadelphia

lol why are you salty about my "so. fucking. good." comment?

In two home games this season against Minnesota, Jamal Crawford has nailed 3/4 court shots at the end of the third quarter. Insane.

lol why are you salty about my "so. fucking. good." comment?

Not so much with that comment, but you tend to act like the Thunder are untouchable, you know? It's nothing personal. I just like trading shit back and forth, especially with overconfident fans. I think the Thunder are great, but I also think it's no guarantee that they'd get past some of the other West teams.

Fair enough.

PS houston sux

I have no idea why they haven't played yet. I look forward to the first matchup. I hope both James and Chandler can get healthy. We won't have Pat, so the the Russell/Pat backstory will have to wait, but oh well.

Guest Phailadelphia

Fair enough.

PS houston sux

We won't have Pat, so the the Russell/Pat backstory will have to wait, but oh well.

That's probably for the best (for Houston). You know Russ has Houston circled on the calendar so he can get back at Beverley.

Pekovic and Love combine for 79 points and 33 rebounds. Still lose.

cause lol Minnesota sports. That's why

Love is still really good. Theres no shame in losing to Blake Griffin.

Their teammates are so shitty, sans Rubio. It's ridiculous. Kevin Martin used to at least be consistent. Corey Brewer had found a better shot. Now he can't hit shit.

Granted, Toronto has been playing much better since it rightly ditched Rudy Gay. Dude's a cancer.

Yeah, I actually despised Rudy Gay so I'm extremely happy it turned out to be a winning trade. The Raps are playing a much better brand of basketball ....much better than the Gay and DeRozan chuckfest.

The NBA might be completely changing up the draft lottery process. With this new setup, every team would know exactly what pick they would have for each year. I do like that it would eliminate tanking, but I don't think I can feel right about a system that could have the champion get the number one pick. I like that the NBA is actually trying to make a change.

Yeah, I actually despised Rudy Gay so I'm extremely happy it turned out to be a winning trade. The Raps are playing a much better brand of basketball ....much better than the Gay and DeRozan chuckfest.

The way they're constructed now allows Lowry to do a little more directing of the offense, which is good. Kyle is an extremely underrated PG who I don't think Houston should have traded. Imagine this Houston team with Kyle at PG. Goddamn.

The Wolves still lost because NOBODY on that team plays defense but Rubio on occasion. And they play a fast pace of basketball. Thats a bad combination.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Love's defensive positioning has gotten way better, but he just doesn't have the athletic aspect to become a great defender, I don't think.

He's just not very good at it. And like Pec, there are times when it looks like he doesn't even try. I can get understanding your physical limitations. But even as simple as putting a hand up or contesting someone driving into the Lane is a problem for that front court most of the time.