Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

The Hateable Qualities of the (remaining) NFL Playoff Teams

BelichickJob.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Peyton qualifies as a douche.

• Upvote 1

That chart Zack posted makes me realize I should be rooting for the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl.

Ugh. FML.

• Upvote 1

I'm sticking with us as well :rock:

Really don't see why Carroll is unlikeable. I don't see him running around acting like a baby after every call against his team.

As a lifelong Seahawks fan, here's my my best unbiased effort as why most fans hate us, and will inevitably be rooting for the Broncos. First it's Seattle, a lot of people just don't like the rainy north west, including a large chunk of the media. Pete Carroll, he's a former USC guy, so there's a knock right there. Throw in how he left SC and the hate list grows. Some people just don't like his cavalier attitude. I never liked him with the Pats. Richard Sherman, if he played anywhere else I probably wouldn't like the guy, but he doesn't, so there's that, self explanatory.The fan base. ok, there's a lot of shit talk, but it is generally aimed at a few specific teams. The last two seasons has brought out more, but Seattle hasn't had a lot to be excited about all of sports wise in a long time. Are there bandwagon fans, of course, what team on a roll doesn't ? However, combine it with the first two points, and people are going to hate. The ped's. I don't think we are truly and higher than the average. The most penalized team in the league. I don't have stats for this, but I think a lot of it is is stupid oline penalties, partly due to injury fill ins, but really going all the way back to the Carolina game. But hey, reasons be damned, we're the ones in the Super Bowl, and people are gonna hate. All that being said, I've hated the Broncos since Elway and our AFC West days, GO HAWKS!

I aint rooting for the Broncos. I'd rather the Hawks win it.