BLUE

2014 TGP Fantasy Baseball

:yes:

Make sure to set your lineups today, peeps. The league has officially started (I'm sorry for the one-week delay).

:rock:

:rock:

Sarge gonna win this again.

Not looking good so far. I'm already in last place, and Cliff Lee just went on the DL... along with Beltran, Belt, and LaRoche.

This season is a disaster so far.

Gonna LOL when you don't win it. The best team in the regular season almost never does.

No disrespect meant Blue ---but I HATE trying to transition over to yahoo after I have played approximately 10 espn leagues a year for the last few years. I haven't even played CBS or MLB ones in at least 3 or 4 years. LOL I struggle everytime I go to my yahoo team page to figure out who is pitching that day, who hits well against who, splits, who has hit or pitched well in the last 7 or 15 days and even how to drop a player or add one (espn I can add up to one minute before the first game that day and it appears roster changes on yahoo never take effect until the next day). Maybe I am just to set in my ways and don't want to change lol. I do know that probably millions successfully use yahoo fantasy and enjoy it so I know the problem is MINE. I will still stick around and last out the season (my team is getting clobbered this week lol) but in all seriousness this league isn't fun to me at all this season compared to what I am used to . I MIGHT check my team once or twice a week when I generally check my espn teams at least twice a day (partly cause with the exception of one they are all large leagues with many players and tons of transactions). I hope by the end of the season MAYBE I will be more comfortable with yahoo, but right now I'd almost rather go to the dentist.

Had Beckett and Bumgarner on the bench. Had to protect my ERA and WHIP just in case. :laugh:

Gonna win 11-1. Only losing in K's.

Had Beckett and Bumgarner on the bench. Had to protect my ERA and WHIP just in case. :laugh:

Gonna win 11-1. Only losing in K's.

Yeah you really kicked my butt last week. You had an awesome week statwise and I just had the wrong match up. I checked the stats and there would had been 4 teams I could had beaten if matched up against them ...one I would had came out with 9 wins myself. LOL oh well...we all have good weeks and bad weeks. If someway I can pull out of this disaster and finish in the final four I will be satisfied after starting off as horribly as I have to begin the season.

• Upvote 1

Tridentdawgp... : (21 June 2014 - 06:18 PM)Someone in fantasy trade me a bat for an arm

Why not, I already made one dumb trade, besides trading is fun. Make an offer.

Playoff time. :megusta:

Good luck, everyone.

:ooo:

Ay Bay Bay, good luck. :yep:

: panic: Was just about to post a message on yahoo

Good luck Vinny!

:clap: Vin. Offense failed me. I guess I could have picked up players but it's okay. Congrats Champion.
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, gents. :rock:

Just got really lucky this season. Lucked into a good draft that carried me through a season in which I only had to make four moves. Woooo luck.

Any interest in this again? I'm really only interested if we get at least 10 active owners.

Lemme know.

:yep:

Been 3 years since I played but since I already have a big board for another league im doing this year :shrug:

You guys know I love fantasy baseball, but I can't do it this year. I'm getting a new job soon, and it'll definitely be taking up a lot of my time.

I hope I'm not the difference between you guys having a league and not having one. I just don't think I'll have enough time to commit to researching the guys on the waiver wire each week like I enjoy doing.

I am coming back to avenge myself. Last year that title was mine and YALL damn know it....fucking Vin

I am coming back to avenge myself. Last year that title was mine and YALL damn know it....fucking Vin

dikembe-mutumbo.png?w=604

I don't think you've set your lineup in fantasy basketball at all so far. Maybe like the first week or two, if that.