Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

McShay & Kiper 3 Round Mock

I would literally flip shit if we too Lewan over Matthews...

I would literally abuse my dog if we took Ealy over Attaouchu

I would be ok with Niklas, but fuck Ealy and Lewan. Losers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bills: Yes pls

I freaking love this draft for Denver. Shazier, Bryant, and THE Philly Gaines? Yes pls.

I freaking love this draft for Denver. Shazier, Bryant, and THE Philly Gaines? Yes pls.

lol 220 lb LB's don't make it in the NFL. Drafting a sub package LB/special teams gunner in the first is soooo fail.

Edited by seanbrock

That would be golden for Texans, but Bridgewater falling to #33? Smoke and mirrors. He WILL be the first QB off the board. Jags, Browns or Oakland will take him.

I can see the headlines - Texans bamboozled out of best QB since Luck and Griffin.

Edited by Wattafan

This is probably a dream draft for the Texans. Rams, Cowboys and Vikings drafts are nice,too.

I personally wouldn't take Ebron over Gilbert or Clinton-Dix. And if we take a receiver in the second, Robinson over Landry no doubt.

I wouldn't like this draft for the Bucs, tbh.

Jacksonville:

3. McShay's pick: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo

39. McShay's pick: Tom Savage, QB, Pittsburgh

70. Kiper's pick: Josh Huff, WR, Oregon

:notbad:

That would be golden for Texans, but Bridgewater falling to #33? Smoke and mirrors. He WILL be the first QB off the board. Jags, Browns or Oakland will take him.

I can see the headlines - Texans bamboozled out of best QB since Luck and Griffin.

I dunno man. Maybe, but it seems legit that the NFL is not big on Teddy. Seems like he'll at least fall into the 20s.

I doubt there is that much smoke surrounding Teddy, it is obvious that NFL teams aren't buying him as a top prospect. He'll still be drafted relatively high and probably get a chance to win an NFL starting job someday, but I'd be stunned if he was the first QB taken or drafted in the top 10.

lol 220 lb LB's don't make it in the NFL. Drafting a sub package LB/special teams gunner in the first is soooo fail.

Von Miller says hello. He got bigger last year but he came in around 220, strength and conditioning is a thing.

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 1

Von Miller is a once in a lifetime player though... And an idiot... lol

Von Miller says hello. He got bigger last year but he came in around 220, strength and conditioning is a thing.

Lavonte David as well comes to mind as players who came in around 220 recently.

Anyone who compares David and Miller to Shazier. Von Miller was never 220 lol and all you have to do is put on the tape to see that David has the ability to take on blocks and make plays in the backfield. Shazier does a good job going side line to side line but I don't see the physicality in his game that either one of the aforementioned players possess.