Bucman

Which guy will be a surprise top 10 pick?

I'll say Zack Martin or Derek Carr. Carr to the Vikings and Martin could go to a team like the Lions or Bills.

I'd say so. He is a good player, but Top 10 is a bit of a reach for him imo. Don't see him ever being McCoy or Suh good.

Aaron Donald is a mammoth...but I wouldn't be too surprised if he went in the top 10.

I will be surprised if ANY defensive back or WR not named Watkins or Evans go in the top 10.

Brandin Cooks, Calvin Pryor, or Louis Nix

Edited by BC

Donald. He may even go top 5 IMO.

I'm on the Aaron Donald bandwagon, though I'm not sure where he could go in the top ten.

He's not considered a popular Top 10 pick in the draft community, but I think Taylor Lewan has a legitimate chance of doing so.

I'm on the Aaron Donald bandwagon, though I'm not sure where he could go in the top ten.

Da Raidahz

Nah the Raiders and Vikings both told us via their offseason moves, trading Prior and not resigning Ponder that they will be getting a franchise QB

Nah the Raiders and Vikings both told us via their offseason moves, trading Prior and not resigning Ponder that they will be getting a franchise QB

I never listed the Vikings because they could definitely draft a QB in the 1st (new coaching staff.)

Disagree with the Raiders though. Guess you forgot they traded for Schaub? GMs and HCs on the hot seat like McKenzie and Dennis Allen don't draft a rookie QB in the 1st round, they acquire a vet (Schaub) and try to put as much talent around him or on defense as they can to not get fired. It's the way the NFL works. I'm like 95% sure the Raiders don't take a QB at #5.

This isn't necessarily a surprise top 10 pick because he will be a top 10 pick. But regarding the 1st overall pick, the consensus is Clowney or maybe Mack (I think Mack). However, it would completely shake up the football world if Sammy Watkins is chosen 1st overall to the Texans. Andre Johnson is still balling, a top elite WR in the league but is getting old. Texans could want to draft his predecessor, an elite talent that Johnson could take under his wing. Surprise pick :ninja:

This isn't necessarily a surprise top 10 pick because he will be a top 10 pick. But regarding the 1st overall pick, the consensus is Clowney or maybe Mack (I think Mack). However, it would completely shake up the football world if Sammy Watkins is chosen 1st overall to the Texans. Andre Johnson is still balling, a top elite WR in the league but is getting old. Texans could want to draft his predecessor, an elite talent that Johnson could take under his wing. Surprise pick :ninja:

Not saying DeAndre Hopkins is on par with Watkins talent but finally the Texans have someone to take a little pressure off AJ. As cool as that trio would be.

Not saying DeAndre Hopkins is on par with Watkins talent but finally the Texans have someone to take a little pressure off AJ. As cool as that trio would be.

Yeah, I don't think it would happen. Just thinking of a scenario that would blow peoples minds.

Anthony Barr who was considered top 10 but has fell off people's charts. No way I think people pass on that type of athlete as a pass rusher (ahem....Dion Jordan)

:clap: