BwareDWare94

Confession Thread

I put my dog down today. He was old (11) and in really bad health. There wasn't anything else I could really do for him. I put one dog down about 5 months ago. I thought it would be easier this time, but it's not. I've always been someone who takes loss pretty hard. I wish it wasn't this way, but I can't really do anything about it. I'll be fine after a few days. It's amazing that everything in life has a price... even love. And sometimes love forces us to pay the ultimate price.. such as saying goodbye. But that same love is the reason I sent him away today, because I knew it was for the best.

At least he isn't suffering anymore.

I one time had a dog named Roxy. She lived to be 12 and she was literally the biggest part of my childhood. She got cancer in her face, and we had to put her down a few years back. One of the best dogs one could ask for. We got another dog (that is currently with us) while she was still alive in her final days. It really helped me cope with it. On her final day alive, before my dad took her to the vet, I tried to get one last kiss from her, but she was too high on the painkillers to give it. That night, I had a dream that my dog gave me that final kiss, and it felt soooo real.

I've been to one strip club twice, and it's the most magical place on earth :wub: If you can ever go to the Night Shift in Bmore, go, it's worth it. It's embarrassing to think about the money I spent in there in two trips. Once was for my friend's bachelor party, and the other was after his wedding.

I've also been to one in PA once called the Beehive. It's a hilarious and disturbing place, I'm surprised some of the girls didn't have weird deformities or amputations. Some of the prettier ones got my friend on stage and tied him up in a chair, and then this HUUUGE girl comes out of the back and gives him an awful disgusting lap dance.

Probably the only good thing in Baltimore. :laugh:

Edited by Spartan Havoc
  • Upvote 1

Where dey do dat at?

I still watch yugioh though... Arc-V is crazy.

Justin Timberlake is basically how we'll win against racism. If you don't like JT you need to be expunged, it's really that simple.

Say what you want.. YuGiOh had one sexy ass story. The original that is. When that finally ended I had the same feeling I do when other great shows like Breaking Bad end.. Just emptiness.

If you're talking about Battle City, then yes. If you're talking about that Dawn of the Duel shit, then :no:.

If you're talking about Battle City, then yes. If you're talking about that Dawn of the Duel shit, then :no:.

Isn't that just different seasons of the same show?

It is. Don't be a Zork.

So many great moments... Yami/Atem dueling Yugi at the end had me all emotional and stuff... :( And when they dueled earlier in the season and Yugi used the seal of Orichalcos.. Noooooooooooooo. So good. SO GOOD.

Reasons to watch the new Yugioh series. 1. The Official Soundtrack.

I might check it out. Halfway through Trigun though. You may need to remind me.

In the spirit of one of my friends heading outa the US, I tried lean last night after watching the Flash... Been dead all day. >_>

post-53314-Im-not-mad-Im-just-disappoint

• Upvote 1

It means Dmac took a walk on the dark side. lol

Lean is like alcohol on steroids. It's usually some sort of liquor mixed with Promethazine, Codeine, and Sprite. Codeine can be pretty strong stuff in large amounts.

Never tried it, but I was always curious.

Edited by Sarge

I want to try lean just to be able to say, "i'm sippin lean" and have it be appropriate.

ea4.jpg

Sorry Steven. Couldn't resist.

• Upvote 1

Made one of my students cry yesterday and felt good about it. This girl is a disrespectful bitch who does nothing in my class and all I said was "I'm tired of your crap," but still.

Somebody's mommy or daddy will probably hassle you about, but you get to be honest with them about their kid! :D

Made one of my students cry yesterday and felt good about it. This girl is a disrespectful bitch who does nothing in my class and all I said was "I'm tired of your crap," but still.

Uh...don't you teach high school?

Are you getting at something? In my experience of three years of high school, girls are bitches.

(Ok not all girls, but high school girls are basically one step away from Fascist Dictators on the human cruelty scale)