Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

I hate this whole Bruce Jenner thing. Both sides make it out to be a huge deal, but it's not. I hate how much attention it's getting. I wish people on my Facebook would shut the hell up about it.

yeah it's really not a big deal. There have been so many notable celebrities that have transitioned after achieving fame. Like...

Well I'll think of someone at some point I'm sure

Your use of sarcasm in an attempt to justify the media circus around this saddens me.

You not understanding the newsworthiness of a celebrity being trans saddens me.

It's 2015. People shouldn't be shocked about anything that happens. I'm annoyed that people care so much. Sue me.

This new fad of people saying "I love [insert name here] with all of my heart."

What the fuck does "all of my heart" even fucking mean? It's a melodramatic, obnoxious, irritating bullshit sentiment that drives me absolutely crazy. I cringe every time I hear it at a wedding. Shut the fuck up. You love the person, and adding something on that doesn't make sense doesn't get the point across any more.

Jesus Christ, we white people say some of the most stupid, nonsensical shit. Kill it. Kill it with fire!

First of all Bruce Jenner is a notable celeb?

Second of all chill out bware, holy fuck what bitch shat on your cornflakes?

• Upvote 2

Is there anyone that reads too much into/take shit too literally than Bware? Every simple phrase/saying that's spoken, Bware has to take it to heart, break it down, analyze it, and give us the variables of what's so wrong with it. I've never seen anything like it. :laugh:

Just how fucking lonely is it up there in North Dakota?

Edited by Piggly Wiggly
  • Upvote 1

Is there anyone that reads too much into/take shit too literally than Bware? Every simple phrase/saying that's spoken, Bware has to take it to heart, break it down, analyze it, and give us the variables of what's so wrong with it. I've never seen anything like it. :laugh:

Just how fucking lonely is it up there in North Dakota?

I've met most of the tumbleweeds in the world.

Your use of sarcasm in an attempt to justify the media circus around this saddens me.

The thing is as much as people want to blame the media this IS what people want to talk about. People don't want to talk about ISIS. They don't want to talk about the 2016 election. The Caitlyn Jenner thing is what people want to talk about (in the majority).

Also , yes T-man Jenner is a notable celebrity. She was one of THE most notable celebrities honestly.

Yea, it's definitely true that I'm more annoyed with people caring this much than the media reporting on it. They're only doing their jobs. I just can't believe people care this much about it. It's something interesting to note for a day or so, but it's just continuing on and on. There's really not much else to say about it, you know?

• Upvote 1

I am more aggravated about the people using this as a means to vent their hatred and non-acceptance. Not saying you have to agree with her decision or how she feels. Especially some of the super religious people on my timeline. Don't sit there and tell me that God loves everybody while you sit there in disgust and loathing. Passing judgement isn't our job on this planet -- save that for Him.

Waking up before my alarm clock is set to go off.

• Upvote 1

Waking up before my alarm clock is set to go off.

For me at least I like the mornings when I set my alarm for 5:45 I get up 15 or 20 mins earlier. So depressing waking up that annoying beeping sound.

I hate waking up right in the middle of a dream and you're so disoriented that it takes a good 5 minutes for you to figure out what the fuck is going on.

I hate waking up right in the middle of a dream and you're so disoriented that it takes a good 5 minutes for you to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Or if you're me more like an hour.

People who name their kids stupid things. Don't get me wrong, it's a free country but... Come on. Lol. Why is your son named, Fox?

Because his parents want to raise him to be just as bigoted and intolerant as their favourite news program.

• Upvote 1

Or they're X-Files fans.

• Upvote 2

NBA officiating

NBA officiating

Say whaaaa? Edited by blotsfan

Wow, Bware. Nobody in the world would have guessed that... I mean we all obviously thought NBA officiating was your favorite thing in the world. This is a shocking development, to say the least.

• Upvote 1

People who suffer from something medical and then attribute their recovery to God instead of, you know, the advancement of medicine and the professionals who took care of them. Yeah, let's give credit to an intangible deity.

Dismissal of evolution as "just a theory" while misunderstanding completely what a scientific theory is.