Sign in to follow this  
Mathias

Your 2014 Preseason Coaches Poll Is Here!

Oklahoma, Ohio State, and UCLA are extremely overrated on this list. I'd put Michigan State ahead of all three of 'em.

Well ill take #4 for UO. Marriota is going be beast this year.

What's up with UCLA? Why are they so high?

The Hundley 1y9koHA.pngI'd have to imagine.

They got some other pieces, but yeah probably too high and have no business being above MSU IMO.

If MSU beats Oregon in week 2 Oregon will drop out of the top 25 with their mentality.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

If MSU beats Oregon in week 2 Oregon will drop out of the top 25 with their mentality.

:troll:

Well considering this isn't going to happen it doesn't really matter but please elaborate on the with their mentality remark?

First team to finish top 5 and start the next year unranked since 2002.

Album_no_respect.jpg

:troll:

Well considering this isn't going to happen it doesn't really matter but please elaborate on the with their mentality remark?

http://collegespun.com/pac-12/oregon-pac-12/oregons-deanthony-thomas-we-already-won-a-rose-bowl-its-whatever#

I would like to think he wasn't the only person on that team thinking like that.

He probably wasn't, however to try and say that it was the majority of the team and they have mentally issues is naive especially considering a lot of that team now wasn't apart of that Rose Bowl team. Under a new HC that team has a point to prove.

He probably wasn't, however to try and say that it was the majority of the team and they have mentally issues is naive especially considering a lot of that team now wasn't apart of that Rose Bowl team. Under a new HC that team has a point to prove.

Well, yeah. It is a different team. But the loss to Arizona REALLY proved that he wasn't the only one thinking like that last season.

LOL @ Minnesota receiving votes to start the year ranked. I'm anticipating a let down year for the Gophers, frankly. It's just the culture you grow up with following Minnesota sports.

In other news, the Buckeyes should be #1. :smug:

/notbeingseriousincaseyouguystakethatseriously

Edited by OSUViking

Probably Winston and then Bryce Petty

Wrong, plus your kray if you don't think Marcus Mariotta is going to be in the Hiesman hunt. The kid has been one of the best CFB QB's in the last two years and to think it's not going to be between him and Winston.... Well

Not that this is probable, but if MSU/OSU, Oregon/UCLA/Stanford, Oklahoma, and FSU all run the table and the SEC doesn't have anyone with less than 2 losses, we could see the first ever CFB Playoff of this era without them in it. The outrage would be epic!

Edited by KempBolt

Not that this is probable, but if MSU/OSU, Oregon/UCLA/Stanford, Oklahoma, and FSU all run the table and the SEC doesn't have anyone with less than 2 losses, we could see the first ever CFB Playoff of this era without them in it. The outrage would be epic!

Outrage from who?

This is something I've never understood. SEC fans have never been outraged over anything. It's fans from all other places that have been outraged over the SEC's national championship dominance, and I'm not sure why that's the case seeing those teams earned their spot and their wins in the national titles.

• Upvote 1

Have to believe if another poll came out today, Michigan State would leapfrog OSU because of Miller's injury.

But what if all those teams lose two games as well as every SEC team and we have a playoff made of the MAC, AAC, MWC, and Sun Belt. Could you imagine?!

Outrage from who?

This is something I've never understood. SEC fans have never been outraged over anything. It's fans from all other places that have been outraged over the SEC's national championship dominance, and I'm not sure why that's the case seeing those teams earned their spot and their wins in the national titles.

The media.