Rocky (never saw any of them)

Pirates of the Caribbean ^

Some of them

Citizen Kane.

I haven't seen all of Good Will Hunting, yet

Schindler's List

The Shawshank Redemption

Every Star Wars movie after the first.

Actually, every movie on Bay's list but Full Metal Jacket (overrated, by the way) and Forest Gump

I might have seen Citizen Kane. Not sure.

The Terminator series

I actually don't watch a lot of movies, so I can't even think of any more off the top of my head.

558.gif

Holy shit. That was my actual reaction.... Lol.

Although, with that said, I have never seen any of the Harry Potter movies, The Godfather, and Frozen.

Harry Potter

LOTR

The Dark Knight

Rocky

Raiders of the Lost Arc

Titanic

Every Star Wars movie after the first.

please tell me that by the first you mean the first one made, not episode one

of those that have been listed:

A Clockwork Orange
Full Metal Jacket
Chinatown
Blade Runner
Fargo
Rocky after I (I've seen parts of the others and might have watched the most recent, but I definitely haven't seen II-V)
Terminator series (the only one I might have seen is the most recent, but I'm not positive I've even seen that)
Citizen Kane
LOTR (I only got halfway through the first book, so didn't really have any desire to watch the movies)

Frozen (doesn't really seem right to include it among the above, but DMac put it out there, so ... )

Others I can think of:

The Princess Bride (a lot of friends love it, never felt like going out of my way to watch it)

The Hobbit series (might include it in LOTR, but I felt like singling it out to say I lost any interest in seeing the movie when I found out it was going to be three movies)

Matrix trilogy (I think I actually saw the third one at some point but having not seen either of the first two it didn't make any sense)

I just saw Good Will Hunting recently, excellent movie, I was worried it had been built up too much, but it really was a fantastic movie, as for Pirates of the Carribean, just see the first one, the others aren't really worth the time

Saw Citizen Kane about 5 years ago. Can sit through boring movies with no problem. Good movie just incredibly dull.

Never seen Star Wars but more because its never interested me.

Edited by JetsFan4Life
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Saw Citizen Kane about 5 years ago. Can sit through boring movies with no problem. Good movie just incredibly dull.

Aren't movies supposed to be entertaining? lol

The Matrix Trilogy

Harry Potter series

Bourne Identity movies

Are we really comparing Citizen fucking Kane to the rest of these movies lol? I mean I know it's a classic but come on. We're talking about movies that were popular cult hits during our lifetime (to an extent - Star Wars from the 80s), but definitely not about a movie that was produced during WWII....

pls

Are we really comparing Citizen fucking Kane to the rest of these movies lol? I mean I know it's a classic but come on. We're talking about movies that were popular cult hits during our lifetime (to an extent - Star Wars from the 80s), but definitely not about a movie that was produced during WWII....

fair point, I imagine most of us could include something to the effect of "any major movie produced prior to roughly 1970"

if we're talking cult hits, I guess Rocky Horror Picture Show should be mentioned, though I really have absolutely no desire to see it, there are also a number of '80s "classics" that I've never really felt I needed to see, main on ethat gomes to mind is Goonies