BigBen07

2014-15 NHL Season Thread

Zero points when they needed them the most. Great work. Blame goes to the offense. Wake the fuck up. Varly was back-to-back last night. Alot of the goals weren't even his fault.

Plus the PP didn't help (again). Also Winnipeg looked hungry as well

Plus the PP didn't help (again). Also Winnipeg looked hungry as well

Losing to Detroit and Minnesota which were essentially 1-0 losses was mainly what I was talking about. Powerplay is just about as bad as Buffalo.

Losing to Detroit and Minnesota which were essentially 1-0 losses was mainly what I was talking about. Powerplay is just about as bad as Buffalo.

Oh I see. OK. And yeah I don't know how any team can suck ass on the PP, unless you don't have the right players (as in Buffalo's case)

Sharks need to beat the Flames tonight.

Think we're done getting back in the race. Won't stop me from watching. O'Reilly could be traded, going to treasure every game he has left in an Avalanche sweater.

Think we're done getting back in the race. Won't stop me from watching. O'Reilly could be traded, going to treasure every game he has left in an Avalanche sweater.

:(

Atlantic race is getting exciting.

:(

Atlantic race is getting exciting.

Bolts :rock:

Sooooo back to Flame reports. Nice win last night against the Sharks. Flames dominated the game and defended well when they needed to. Hiller couldn't do anything with the goal against and played really well.

Bouma's goal on the turn and backhand was real nice. I didn't expect that tbh.

Sabres gave up a shitload for eevander Kane, who is out for the season

This is the most shameless tank job ever.

So I guess Byfuglien can go back to forward again.

God damn.

Monahan stepped up big last to help shut down the cunoobs.

Stars are fucked.

Yeah that was a brutal hit. Kind of a weird play, I doubt that D-man meant to take out his knees but he deserves a suspension for that. Poor Seguin. Stars had a chance for the playoffs.

I honestly wouldn't mind if the Panthers can somehow get hot again and Bruins miss the playoffs. I want this GM gone so bad but he won't get shit canned unless we miss the playoffs. I'm not rooting for us to lose, but missing the playoffs would have its positives.

Edited by RevisFan81

Yeah, really bad hit by Kulikov.

got the win and a four point night for Ovi, claiming the league lead in goals :Banana:

Pretty fun goalie battle tonight, I always like playing the Blackhawks. Both goalies were great, MAF was epic in the overtime period, but didn't have it in the shootout tonight. Not gonna catch the Isles with OT games anyway.

Dying of "natural causes" at 35. What :(

Preds got Franson and Santorelli? Well fuck.

First, an already really good team just got even better. Second, I was kinda hoping the Lightning would have traded for Franson.

Oh well

Franson is a rental and I know Yzerman doesn't deal out big compensation for rental players.

Edited by BucD

Come back kings are at it again. Flames now have a league leading 72 3rd period goals (Tied with Lightining) and a league leading 10 come back wins.

They really have a good young base to build around and work around as well. Progress is possible.

So we're still in this thing, sorta. By Saturday probably be out of this thing. :laugh:

Lol Coyotes not registering a shot on goal in this 2nd period last night against our defense.

Good god. :lol: