blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

Suns finally got a quality win! Dragic has been on fire the last couple of nights. 28 points and 13 dimes...

Magic are tied in wins with the Nets for the 8th seed, just have 4 extra losses. I really have some confidence they get in that spot if they get healthy. If we can't get in that spot then I think Jacque Vaughn needs to go and we go after a more experienced coach to help get our young team over a hump.

Suns finally got a quality win! Dragic has been on fire the last couple of nights. 28 points and 13 dimes...

Dallas has such a shitty PG situation.

The Cavs? ehhh

Yeah how could one rate the Cavs over the Wizards! :smug:

Robert Covington aka Bobby Buckets is dat wing scorer the Sixers needed. :yep:

Guest Phailadelphia

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

When do we start including Westbrook in best player in the league discussions? Cause he's putting up 25/5/5 or better almost nightly, and this is after averaging 22/8/7 in the 2013-14 postseason and easily being the best player in those playoffs.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When do we start including Westbrook in best player in the league discussions? Cause he's putting up 25/5/5 or better almost nightly, and this is after averaging 22/8/7 in the 2013-14 postseason and easily being the best player in those playoffs

As in THE BEST? No one is close to Lebron yet. Top 5? I personally think he's already there.

Guest Phailadelphia

When do we start including Westbrook in best player in the league discussions? Cause he's putting up 25/5/5 or better almost nightly, and this is after averaging 22/8/7 in the 2013-14 postseason and easily being the best player in those playoffs.

Speaking of at least 25-5-5 games, Westbrook has 63 such games since 2009. Only KD and Bron have more in that timespan. Steph Curry has 55. CP3 has 45.

Guest Phailadelphia

As in THE BEST? No one is close to Lebron yet. Top 5? I personally think he's already there.

No one close? KD was better last year. And Lebron is showing his age.

No one close? KD was better last year. And Lebron is showing his age.

No one close as in I don't think twice in thinking Lebron is the best player in the league.

This Suns team makes me sick... lmao. No closers, no clutch factor, giving up leads within the last 2 minutes in back to back games to end up losing makes me want to vomit all over the place... Gerald Green needs more time, Miles needs to find a new place to play, Len needs to be playing, and we should be getting Greg Monroe ASAP. Pistons need what we have and they have what we need. Ship it!

This team isn't making the playoffs. No chance, no how. Bunch of losers. Ha.

Guest Phailadelphia

Russ dropped a cool 26/8/7 on Cleveland last night...making it 6 games in a row with at least 25/5/5. After missing a month with a hand injury. Dude's a machine.

Is Russ a top 5 player? Dunno, but he's a top 2 PG.

Oh, and the other one is Curry, not CP3

The way he's playing right now, where does Lowry fit among PGs?

Holy shit, Phoenix sucks.

Detroit. LOL

Right now I'd say Curry is arguably #2 or #3. LBJ is at the top but right now would it be Curry and the Brow at #2 & #3?

Its a shame that Anthony Davis has no help at all

Guest Phailadelphia

Right now I'd say Curry is arguably #2 or #3. LBJ is at the top but right now would it be Curry and the Brow at #2 & #3?

Did you forget that Kevin Durant is still in the league?

Edit: And it's a little early to put AD that high, don't you think? He isn't better today than Curry, Westbrook, CP3, Griffin (can't believe i just said that), etc. Top 10 for sure. Not top 5 IMO.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1

Did you forget that Kevin Durant is still in the league?

Edit: And it's a little early to put AD that high, don't you think? He isn't better today than Curry, Westbrook, CP3, Griffin (can't believe i just said that), etc. Top 10 for sure. Not top 5 IMO.

I'm taking both Durant and Davis over Curry but that's just me. Davis just offers you so much as a two way player.