blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

I just can't believe how bad the Knicks are. Words can no descripbe how awful they are.

The Raptors really don't want that 2 seed.

But they just beat the Raptors lul

1 good game does not save the team with the worst record in the NBA. We are terribad

B-6QwASUQAE9Ebs.png

my fantasy team has greatly appreciated that

in real NBA world, what happened to the Wizards? I understand injuries, and Beal is definitely an integral piece, but they've just been awful lately

Guest Phailadelphia

Randy Wittman is a bad coach is what happened. Hope they fire him. Wiz have too much potential to be wasted being coached by that dude.

Randy Wittman is a bad coach is what happened. Hope they fire him. Wiz have too much potential to be wasted being coached by that dude.

no kidding, his inability to do anything with Otto Porter is almost enough in and of itself

Man, I only saw the highlights of the Cavs/Rockets and nearly every single one include LeBron or Harden going full bitch.

I just don't get it. They call technicals for absolutely nothing now and yet star players can whine and cry and plead and exaggerate and yet nothing happens.

Knicks didn't play last night = No loss = good result.

• Upvote 1

Knicks didn't play last night = No loss = good result.

I feel ya on this one... haha!

I feel ya on this one... haha!

I just don't know how it's gone from being regular playoff contenders to this, plus if Carmelo does leave in the next season for two like I think he will, all that will be left is Tim Hardaway Jr.....

Harden got suspended one game for kicking Lebron in the sack.

Delly keeps proving how badly the Cavs need a backup PG. Dude is so bad :(.

Suns find new ways to embarrass me every night... completely lost their cool and composure tonight. Bledsoe's inconsistency is concerning, Brandon Knight makes me want to blow my brains out. I counted three players who actually gave somewhat of a shit .. Markieff Morris, Alex Len, and PJ Tucker, and two of those guys were ejected.

Markieff recently blasted Phoenix fans for not supporting the team... But boy is it hard to support a team who has given up on themselves.

Guest Phailadelphia

It's also hard to root for a team with Markieff Morris on it. Good god that guy is obnoxiously annoying.

It's also hard to root for a team with Markieff Morris on it. Good god that guy is obnoxiously annoying.

Haha, ya... It's a little tough. I like him as a player a lot.. Been watching him develop and get better for years... But often I just wish he would stop talking and actually change things up.

Cavs starting to gel. Look out NBA! :)

2 game winning streak the dream...... Only plus side of this is that they are almost a shoe in for the 1st pick and that the cap numbers for FA is going to be around 20-25 Mill iirc. I just pray to god that this off season investment works. This season is looooooong gone.

with decent coaching he wouldn't do shit like that :shifty:

in all seriousness, yeah that was awful, but everyone has a few brain farts, and I think it's magnified they're so rarely on the floor both because they're more likely to be mentally checked out of a game and because they don't have as many good plays to balance it out, Otto's still got a lot of potential as a complement to Wall and Beal

Edited by oochymp