blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

Cavs are learning the hard way that team chemistry means a lot. Good thing is, the East blows and they could sneak into the playoffs as a low seed and make noise.

Guest Phailadelphia

It doens't help that Blatt's offensive scheme seems to really suck, or just plain doesn't work in the NBA. To be sure, i's early and I'm not counting them out but those guys aren't sharing the ball. They had what, 4 or 5 total assists last night? Kyrie took 24 shots before registering an assist. Imagine if Russ did something like that. The media would be all over him.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Miami went through similar issues. The cavs will be fine.

The Cavs getting better is going to depend on whether or not Kyrie starts shooting less. Chucking does not win games.

Guest Phailadelphia

Miami never looked this poor.

It doens't help that Blatt's offensive scheme seems to really suck, or just plain doesn't work in the NBA. To be sure, i's early and I'm not counting them out but those guys aren't sharing the ball. They had what, 4 or 5 total assists last night? Kyrie took 24 shots before registering an assist. Imagine if Russ did something like that. The media would be all over him.

Cavs had 6 assist last night. Lebron had 4 of them. Irving had 0 assist and took 23 shots. Irving is killing ball movement by being the ball dominate PG he is. He is not a creator.

Edited by Bucman

LeBron completely threw Thompson under the bus after the game, too. Tristan played fine defense. Challenged the shot without fouling. Hayward made a great shot. Simple as that.

It's only been 4 games and LeBron's already reminded us as to why he's so easy to dislike.

The Cavs had 6 assists all game last night!

The Wizards have been a pretty fun team to watch this year and Wall is kicking ass so far.

I'm still shocked that Gordon Hayward wasn't lying...

https://twitter.com/gordonhayward/status/522138412867158017

:ooo:

It's rather frustrating that nobody reads shit anymore and will look at some soundbite on an image on the internet, either false or taken out of context, and spread it around like chlamydia in a crack house.

One on one versus LeBron James? He would get crushed. We would all be witnesses to a straight up annihilation.

The reigning MVP, Kevin Durant? I’m LOLing. Go ahead and put him with Russell Westbrook. Throw Blake Griffin, Chris Paul and Dwight Howard in there, just for kicks. They’d still have no chance.

Honestly, take any five NBA players you want and put them on the same squad. It doesn’t really matter. I’d beat them all. It would be like playing a bunch of kindergartners.

I repeat: I’m the best in the game. And probably in all the other major sports, too.

No athlete on earth is as good at League of Legends as I am.

To be clear, I'm not assuming that you missed the rest of it (I'm sure you saw this back in Oct.), but I'd wager that at least a few people here saw that, thought, "man, that Gordon Heyward is a stupid piece of shit", and went about their day.

These things are a large part of why I don't go on Facebook. The political ones are the most egregiously fucking awful. Someone posts an image of Obama making some strange face with the words, "OBAMA IS HUNGRY FOR BABY MEAT. HUMAN FLESH. HE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA EATING A BABY IN 2004 IN A SUBURB OF CHICAGO. DON'T LET HIM EAT YOUR BABIES" and suddenly it's a fact that Obama eats babies.

/soapbox

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Lebron is one of the most narcissistic humans on the planet. I can't stand the guy, but he is great at basketball. And is Clevelands best shot at a ring.

Maybe if Lebron would stop bitching about not getting a call and get back on defense, Hayward wouldn't of had such an easy dunk.

Apparently Lebron had 'a talk' with Kyrin Irving and how he needs to up his game from an assist stand point. Kyrie left the building quickly and didn't address the media afterwards.

• Upvote 1

I'm in the "The Cavs will be fine" camp (yes my opinion is the same as 12 hours ago) but maybe its worth noting LeBron has an opt out clause after this season...

I'm in the "The Cavs will be fine" camp (yes my opinion is the same as 12 hours ago) but maybe its worth noting LeBron has an opt out clause after this season...

I can't believe they allowed him to sign a deal with an opt out clause after one year. Cuh-razy.

Of course they will be fine.. Although I did think it was weird LBJ ame out and said he was 'playing passively' and that he could carry the team if he wanted -- but doesn't want to. Like.. what?

He meant that he might be able to carry the team to a few wins, but in the playoffs, he needs to be able to rely on his teammates. And bware, when LeBron says he'll sign with you, you let him have whatever contract he wants.

Apparently Lebron had 'a talk' with Kyrin Irving and how he needs to up his game from an assist stand point. Kyrie left the building quickly and didn't address the media afterwards.

giphy.gif

I can't believe they allowed him to sign a deal with an opt out clause after one year. Cuh-razy.

So there's still hope that the Sixers can sign him? Word lol

Anthony Bennett not gonna get minutes tonight :(

Well, there he is, but Orlando picked him to shoot Rubio's free throws and Flip took him back out right away. Must be hurt, and they mentioned he was getting treatment during the shootaround.

Rubio rolled his ankle all the way over. Would not surprise me if he broke his lower leg.

If he's out, Minnesota's out.