Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Knights of Andreas 2.03: Kings Among Knights

Hmmmmm I wonder if Jaxson will struggle mentally and physically this year. Great chapter though

• Upvote 1

I lol'd at the part about Chance being afraid of random fireworks. Totally something I would do. You know me too well. :ninja:

Great stuff as always. This season/section is gonna be awesome.

• Upvote 1

Phew. When I read this over again this morning before posting, I was worried it was too boring. Glad you guys like it. The season has just begun...

Not boring at all Steven. I thought you did a great job covering training camp, preseason and week 1 all at once. It was fluid and made sense too. The description of the in game action was on point as always and in year two we're really starting to see some of our member's personalities shine through in the characters. I think Harden continues to be the best written character thus far. Him and Chance Phillips.

Things I'm most anticipating

1. First player to call out Brock

2. Brock's redemption.

3. Ripka continuing to mentor Rose

4. Penner leading the offense

5. Maverick and the young play makers on offense coming into their own and taking the reigns

Ha, I'm starting to get into this like I would on a TV show. Good stuff Stevo. Can't wait til next week. We can definitely beat the Dolphins. Jake Long gon get whooped. :yep:

• Upvote 2

Hump Day? More like BUMP DAY!

Last chance to (re)read before Friday.

Great work, Stevo. I liked how you incorporated everyone while also finding room for the flashbacks.

Almost glad I hadn't read it until now, seeing as the next chapter's two days away. :D

• Upvote 1

Loved it. Your ability to differentiate characters with their dialogue is growing by the chapter. No two characters talk alike, which is a major step in the novel writing process. I also enjoy how you swap between perspectives of different players and coaches during games. it works very well.