Sarge

2015 MLB Season Thread

I'm still convinced they're not very good. They're just OK.

But man, I can't believe Boston is this bad.

Lineup wise I think Minnesota is dangerous. The pitching is what's up in the air.

Mets have acquired my boy Juan Uribe and Kelly Johnson for two minor league pitchers. I've had love for Uribe since his Chisox days so glad to have him back. Kelly Johnson is hitting nice as well atm so both should be an instant help.

Plus I've seen rumours that in an attempt to get a big bat they might trade Zak Wheeler...

This next week is gonna be interesting. There aren't many impact bats available, but there are lots of pitchers available. The Pirates should look to add a starting pitcher, since it probably won't take a ton of prospects to get one this year.

I hope the Indians go into sell mode. Just keep Brantley, Kipnis, Kluber and Lindor. Sell everyone else.

• Upvote 1

Carrasco?

Carrasco can be dealt. His contract is team friendly so hopefully he will be traded along with some shitty contract like Swisher's.

Edited by Bucman

Carrasco is good though. You wanna hang on to him.

Carrasco is very inconsistent. I'm fine with trading one of our good pitchers if we can get a decent prospect back. This team has almost zero hitting outside of 2 or 3 guys right now.

Shelby Miller VS Carlos Martinez tonight... Should be a fun one. Carlos is kind of due for a bad outing though, dude has been on FIRE.

Shelby Miller throw over 7 amazing innings of 2 hit baseball and still collects the loss. He's now gone like 12 games without a win. :smug:

8 shutout innings for Carlos Martinez -- who could have easily finished that game if we didn't need to PH for him and drive in the GW run. Great game!

Well that was all sorts of fun. Kelly Johnson made an instant impact and Conforto has come up with no problems so far. At least the bats were alive for one game. I pray this continues.

Also DeGrom vs Grenkie is going to be a hell of a fight tonight.

Edited by Bangy

Also Cueto has been traded from the Reds to the Royals.

Thank god Cueto is a short term Royal. The last thing the Indians need is another pitcher they can't hit against.

Well that was all sorts of fun. Kelly Johnson made an instant impact and Conforto has come up with no problems so far. At least the bats were alive for one game. I pray this continues.

Also DeGrom vs Grenkie is going to be a hell of a fight tonight.

Have this feeling Greinke will get rocked. At the very least his impressive streak ends.

Well I see he pitched fine but gave up a couple runs. Fun while it lasted.

Have this feeling Greinke will get rocked. At the very least his impressive streak ends.

Well I see he pitched fine but gave up a couple runs. Fun while it lasted.

Yea only gave up 2 runs but the bats produced when needed. DeGrom picted another gem 7.2ip 2h 0r 8ks kid is good. From what Ive seen Uribe had a sick play for the first out in the 9th too.

Uribe getting the walk off Just Juan things

Edited by Bangy

Degrom is special for sure.

Royals get Cueto.

Jose Reyes Right Now...

Not+sad+pepe+at+all+_fec9a9e50fd0567654f

How does it feel to go from the dogshit Mets...to the dogshit Marlins...to a contending Blue Jays team...back to a shitty Rockies team when your former team (Mets) is also in contention?

That's cold.

He made his bed he can be happy lying in it. Glad Tulo is finally going to a team that's contending though, guy honestly deserves it.

Definitely a few more big trades are gonna go down by this weekend.

Edited by Sarge

15 organizations inquired for Iwakuma and I'm all for that, assuming we get more than pitching prospects in return.

Thor moved to 5-1 at Citi Field and dominated the Padres unlucky with the perfect game as well.

Doing well to hang with the Nats, would love to see a big bat in the traded in but be interesting till the end of the season too.

The Twins are starting to make me very angry. They're in most games early and then have a random pitching implosion in innings 5-7. Makes no sense.

I don't know anything about prospects but it seems like the Phils got a great deal from the Rangers.

Farewell, Cole. :(