Favre4Ever

2015 NFL Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Who needs a soon to be 34 year old Vince Wilfork, when Danny Shelton falls into your lap at the 16th pick? :smug:

Proud of both of my first round picks. I feel like I got great value at positions of need. It's all down hill from here for me! :laugh:

Everyone seems to be on their game this year. I love all the first round picks that didn't involve trades. :p

Everyone seems to be on their game this year. I love all the first round picks that didn't involve trades. :p

Funny how that works, eh?

Funny how that works, eh?

Our few trades haven't been that bad. Trident's trade was incredibly realistic for the Browns, if they really liked Cooper. Mine was just a case of a team liking a player so much that they're willing to spend big on him. Bangy had the franchise QB desperation. All-in-all the draft has came out incredibly nice. :yep:

I've sung praise for Perryman for quite a while, and I'm going to keep singing. Perryman is the next great MLB to come out of college, and I firmly believe that. Size issues have people concerned, but he plays much taller than 6'0". He hits like a truck, and isn't afraid to go up and make a play. He's a bit compact, but he's still very aware in the passing game. He won't ever be a great coverage linebacker, but he has the talent to be a very good one.

Perryman dominates on every level of play, whether he is in coverage, coming up to fill a hole, or charging through to the quarterback. Just about every time you turn on the tape, he's around the ball, whether it comes to him or he has to chase it down.

In one of his games, he nearly picked off a pass. However, he ended up dropping it. He immediately dropped to the ground and started doing push-ups. He was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. His teammates and coaching staff went the fuck off. Why? That's what Perryman does. Every time he drops an interception in practice, he does push-ups. After the whole ordeal, he takes the 15-yard penalty for what it is, but the very next snap he intercepts it, and he doesn't drop it this time.

In conclusion, Perryman is my favorite player outside Leonard in this draft. :wub:

Trade.

:Lions: get:

Round 1 Pick 26
Round 4 Pick 26

:Ravens: get
Round 1 Pick 23

Seanfrock on da clock!

I will probably say it again before the pick gets here, but the Packers will entertain moving down. Board will change a bit but wouldn't hurt to start talks now if interest is there. :yep:

I will probably say it again before the pick gets here, but the Packers will entertain moving down. Board will change a bit but wouldn't hurt to start talks now if interest is there. :yep:

Ditto for the Colts :kobe:

Butta for your pick do you put him on the outside and have Jennings as nickel or vice versa.

Butta for your pick do you put him on the outside and have Jennings as nickel or vice versa.

Jennings is a back up. He can fight for a spot at the slot

lol sean

lol sean

Yeah we probably would've been wrapping up the first round by now :yao:

Yeah we probably would've been wrapping up the first round by now :yao:

You know Dmac is just dying to pick. :yep:

"Chern is going to hold up the first round. It's going to be a record slow pace!" Lmao.

• Upvote 1

It is record slow pace and you were part of it. Thank you Cherry.

It is record slow pace and you were part of it. Thank you Cherry.

So was everyone 1-22 :ooo:

Thoughts on the Collins pick?

Wasn't quite sure what other direction to go in there. Could have traded down, but I like Collins at 22 overall.

Thoughts on the Collins pick?

Wasn't quite sure what other direction to go in there. Could have traded down, but I like Collins at 22 overall.

I think it was the worst picks so far :troll:

But that is a solid selection. The Steelers have needed secondary help for awhile and with Polamalu not returning you have room for competition with my boy Shamarko Thomas. At this point in the draft that is high value for Collins who is the only safety worth a draft pick this year. Trading down would have been a fine choice as well. There is one player I thought would fit perfectly, but won't say until he is picked :ninja:

I suppose what I would do in real life if this happened is hope Collins reaches his superstar potential and get good trade value out of Thomas in some way down the line, whether it be for draft picks or another player straight up.

TRADE

:Colts: get:

#26, #205

:Lions: get:

#29, #190