• Byron Maxwell
    • Andre Johnson
    • Frank Gore
    • Darrelle Revis
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Torrey Smith
    • James Jones
    • Stevie Johnson

Listed some notable free agent pick ups. Feel free to bash the disappointing ones too.

As of right now, the free agent who I think is making the most impact is Tyrod Taylor. Understandably, the impact at the QB position is a great one if you're playing well. I think that's the part that is surprising because many didn't see this coming. Taylor wasn't even the starting QB when he first arrived in Buffalo. He's played some really good football and playing at a higher level than anyone expected out of him. He's making some nice throws, some deep balls with great touch on them, good decisions and his mobility keeps defenses honest. His impact on an already talented Bills roster can be huge if he keeps it up.

Edited by Dutch

I voted Tyrod as well. The Bills for the past few seasons have been competent QB play away from being a legit deep playoff contender. These first few weeks he's been looking like Russell Wilson out there. Unless defenses somehow find him out and exploit his weaknesses, Buffalo got a major steal here with the 3YRs $3.35M contract they recently signed him to.

• Upvote 1

I picked the joke option, what do I win?

I picked the joke option, what do I win?

:chip:

• Downvote 1

Yeah wish there was an "Other". Brian Orakpo deserves some representation. That defense looks totally different with another quality pass rusher. Darian Stewart who came over from the Ravens needs some serious consideration as well. He has an argument for biggest impact player among dudes like Talib, Harris, DWare, and Von. Pretty much won us two games.

Of those on the list, I picked Tyrod, because other than James Jones who everyone knew would put up numbers, he's the only one who has done anything. Anything.

Maclin scored a touchdown as a wide receiver for the chiefs. That's pretty freaking amazing.

All this topic shows is that this past FA class, though we're still early in the season, is awful.

Edited by Vin

Yeah wish there was an "Other". Brian Orakpo deserves some representation. That defense looks totally different with another quality pass rusher. Darian Stewart who came over from the Ravens needs some serious consideration as well. He has an argument for biggest impact player among dudes like Talib, Harris, DWare, and Von. Pretty much won us two games.

Of those on the list, I picked Tyrod, because other than James Jones who everyone knew would put up numbers, he's the only one who has done anything. Anything.

They also gained Dick LeBeau.

I voted Revis because the Jets' D looks about like it used to with him back there. Tyrod has looked great, but so did Kyle Orton that one time for those few weeks. I'll change my mind if he doesn't come back down to earth later this year.

Its between Taylor, Revis, and James Jones. Everyone else isn't close, at least at this point.

I'm going with Taylor, and if I were to rank those 3, it would be Taylor, Jones, and then Revis.

They also gained Dick LeBeau.

adding LeBeau was definitely huge, and I would have brought him up but the focus here seemed to be players, Orakpo has definitely added a lot to our front seven drawing some attention away from Casey and Morgan, I'm not saying he's the best free agent acquisition of the offseason, but he definitely has a spot in the conversation and has done a lot more than a lot of the people listed in the poll

• Upvote 1

Jabaal Sheard!

Nah I'll go with Revis. Adding the best CB in the game to your D is noteworthy.

• Upvote 1