oochymp

2015-2016 NHL Season

Game 6 is a must-win. We aren't taking game 7, regardless of whether or not its in Washington. We have got to be able to get the puck past Neuvirth, somehow.

we need more traffic in front, don't let him see everything so clearly and have people ready to put rebounds in

Hold on to your collective buttholes, Caps fans. :yes:

I love that the Flyers and Wild are taking each series to 6 back at home. I think at least one will go 7 games, and with the way Dubnyk is playing, it could be the Wild.

I love that the Flyers and Wild are taking each series to 6 back at home. I think at least one will go 7 games, and with the way Neuvirth is playing, it could be the Flyers.

Fixed that for ya.

Finally crossing "see a playoff hockey game" off my bucket list tonight. :towel:

Okay, keep in mind that this is South Florida, not exactly a penchant of iconic hockey. That being said...it was AWESOME. You could feel intensity in the air just walking into the arena. The crowd hangs on every pass, and the atmosphere can change drastically at any second. Totally awesome. You guys all need to see a playoff game ASAP.

Neuvirth starting in goal. Flyers in 7.

:cigar:

Edited by SteVo

Caps-Flyers puck drop is at noon tomorrow... NOON for a crucial game 6. Holy shit, the NHL is terrible.

Fixed that for ya.

They're both playing excellent right now. Dallas has scored 3 of their most recent goals on freak deflections.

Caps-Flyers puck drop is at noon tomorrow... NOON for a crucial game 6. Holy shit, the NHL is terrible.

And I'm gonna be at a nascar race, probably better for me not to watch anyway

They're both playing excellent right now. Dallas has scored 3 of their most recent goals on freak deflections.

Save percentage for the series isn't very good at all. Just sayin'

Good on Minnesota. They're doing better than I thought. Koivu coming up large like captains should.

Blackhawks just don't go away...

Today should be epic, three consecutive game 6's. Like Phil said, it is a little weird for Flyers/Caps to be on at noon, but whatever. Not gonna stop me from drinking. :cigar:

Good game, good series, Caps fans. Good luck against Pittsburgh.

Still an awesome season for the Flyers. First year under a new coach, showed tremendous improvement in the second half of the season, got a GM who knows what he's doing, tons of good prospects coming up. The future is bright. Go Flyers.

:rock:

• Upvote 2

If I'm St. Louis...the pressure is on them in this game 7.

At home...on the verge of losing 3 in the row and being bounced by the Blackhawks after they stated they'd beat them in Chicago.

Yeah..the Blues are good..but Game 7's aren't kind to them.

:smug:

I don't really give a shit lol. Caps haven't advanced to the ECF since 1998. Habs have done so twice since 2010.... and one was with a god awful 88-point team.

Flyers in 7.

What was that again? :p

Anyone have a replay of that final no-goal from the Wild/Stars game? Looked very damn close to me.

Anyone have a replay of that final no-goal from the Wild/Stars game? Looked very damn close to me.

Close for sure. Just to reiterate, the entire puck must be over the goal line.

Yeah I found the top-down view. There's a couple millimeters of the puck not over the red line. So damn close but not quite.

Regardless, Wild need a new goalie if Dubnyk plays like that most of the time.

well, I'm glad we didn't let that get to game 7, now on to Shitsburgh, anybody know when they'll schedule the next round?

well, I'm glad we didn't let that get to game 7, now on to Shitsburgh, anybody know when they'll schedule the next round?

1st round ends with Ducks-Preds game 7 at 10 PM and Round 2 starts with Isles-Bolts at 7 PM Both games are on Wednesday.

Rest of it is TBA.

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

penguin-kill.jpg

Winter is coming.

conor sheary >>>>> connor mcdavid. smug

Edited by theMileHighGuy

fuck the Blues too though