oochymp

2015-2016 NHL Season

Good to see TGP rallying around the Sharks. :D

a Sharks win would give me some hope that the Caps might be able to put together a championship team at some point

Nobody ever says anything when the refs do well, so I'll give them some credit, that was a great catch to disallow that empty netter

• Upvote 1

The important thing to remember is the Blues will not be winning the Cup. Seriously though, the Central has won it enough lately.

• Upvote 1

Thank god we didn't have to suffer through another SCF with the fucking Lightning in it.

Pens in 5 or 6. :yes:

Go Sharks!

Best outcome really...should be a fun series. I think the Sharks take it as their offense will be way too much for the Penguins back end.

If the Sharks win the Cup, I win the bracket challenge! If Pittsburgh takes it, the honor goes to Dutchy 4 30, whoever that is.

If the Sharks win the Cup, I win the bracket challenge! If Pittsburgh takes it, the honor goes to Dutchy 4 30, whoever that is.

https://www.nhl.com/avalanche/video/duchenes-30th-goal/t-277437098/c-43222603

Exciting first game. Penguins just too strong.

Letang was such a tiny boy on the Pens' GWG :(

Marleau getting a cup how awesome would that be. One team his whole career.

two overtime games so far with the home team winning both, this is shaping into a really good series, hopefully San Jose can land some punches at home

All I care about is that neither the Lightning or Blackhawks will win this year. Fuck Florida teams and fuck all the bandwagon Blackhawks fans.

two overtime games so far with the home team winning both, this is shaping into a really good series, hopefully San Jose can land some punches at home

Game one didn't go to OT. :notamused:

Game one didn't go to OT. :notamused:

you're right, my mistake, but a game winner in the last three minutes feels like OT

And honestly, I don't feel like this is setting up to be a great series. The teams will likely split the next two games in San Jose, and Pittsburgh should finish them off in game 5. I know the goal differentials have been small, but anyone who has watched games 1 and 2 knows Pittsburgh has played better.

The Pens have outplayed the Sharks in five of six periods (Six of seven I guess if you wanna include the 2:35 of OT). Badly outplayed. Only period 2 of game 1 was in favor of the Sharks. San Jose was lucky to even be in a position to win either of those two games. I agree with SteVo. Pens will end this in five.

Edited by Thanatos

Even if SJ wins the next two at home it won't matter if they continue to get dominated in Pittsburgh. Maybe if they can keep it close like they have been, a bounce goes their way. Interested to see if the Pens can be this effective on the road where they don't get last change.

They would have a great deal more confidence if they came back to Pitt tied 2-2, though. They might play better. I think they certainly have to do that in order to win. Going down 3-1 and having to win 3 straight and 2 on the road against the Penguins is a tall order indeed. San Jose has to hold serve here.

They look like soccer uniforms.

Cj-_ijVUkAAHYIZ.jpg

Not terrible, not great. But got to get used to it. :mjtears:

also lol

Cj_dLEGWYAA08Bn.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the Porsche emblem. :yao:

porsche-logo-and-wordmark-1024x768.png

And yeah, don't think SCF is really gonna turn out to be a great series. Have no clue why so many people were talking up the Sharks before the series. I legit heard people calling the Sharks a ''team of destiny'' lol. Yeah, they're a good team, but I don't think they're really that special. Pens are just on another level. Plus, they have multiple key players that have SCF experience. I think the Sharks are more in a happy to be there kind of spot.

Happy Sharks at least got this to 6.

Penguins need to pull off this Cleveland style choke job

New Panthers jerseys are way better than the old ones.