Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Photos Leak from Hardy/Holder Case

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Note: the photo gallery in the article includes photos of both Nicole Holder and Greg Hardy's injuries.

All this proves, in my opinion, is that something happened. We knew that already. Whether you think he did it or not will not change due to this, so don't go in expecting evidence to the contrary of what you believe.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for finally seeing the light.

A lot easier to do when he's not on your team anymore, but I agree nonetheless.

:ooo:

Guest Phailadelphia

I can't believe this guy didn't get convicted and is still playing. Jerry needs to release him NOW.

• Upvote 1

How does a chick have those kinda bruises and gets to walk? I guess money really does talk. Shes lucky to be alive.

epnndv.jpg

Jason Garrett has since talked to Hardy about this change to his profile and he (Hardy) has changed it again to something less... stupid. Ugh. This guy man...

This man needs jail time, Immediately.

This is the same kinda shit I see and hear about from my inmates. Bruises of women so much so where you ask how can they even walk or even take this kind of shit?

It's a dark and slippery slope that will only end up in prison sooner rather than later.

I'm at work so I can't go that in depth with my explanation, but I'll try to stick to the point.

Look, I know this guy is a piece of shit. He's a scumbag that physically abused a woman. I unfortunately have to cheer for this guy to get sacks on opposing QBs so it helps my team win. With that said, why is this case getting so much more attention than the other domestic abuse cases in the NFL - so much attention that I still can't turn on the radio without hearing Hardy's name? Why did the Ray Rice case get so much attention?

Pictures. Since 2000 there have been 83 domestic violence arrests in the NFL. Visual evidence has been released and in the spotlight for Hardy and Rice's cases which will obviously draw more reaction, but what about all of those other cases? Are we giving those players a pass simply because pictures aren't around of the abuse?

I'm obviously a little sick of all this because he's a Cowboy, and yes, I have my schmuck of an owner to thank for that, but I'm sick of them getting killed for this. It was reported that the Bucs were interested in signing Hardy. And I can guarantee you there were several other teams interested as well. These NFL teams don't give a shit. If the player has enough talent and the team can use him, they'll sign him. That's the real issue here. If all 32 teams can make a stand against these types of men, then we're getting somewhere.

I unfortunately have to cheer for this guy to get sacks on opposing QBs so it helps my team win.

You're a mighty 0-4 in games that Greg Hardy has played in for you guys this season...so yeah... you can stop defending him and cheering for him anytime now.

You're a mighty 0-4 in games that Greg Hardy has played in for you guys this season...so yeah... you can stop defending him and cheering for him anytime now.

Can't do much without a QB. :coffee:

As blatantly obvious as it is that he abused her, she settled. :shrug: We also don't have the full scoop on what happened, I mean we weren't there to watch them go at it, we just have pictures of bruises. She could've attacked him. He could've attacked her. I don't think dropping the axe on Hardy is the correct move for the NFL given that he is legally innocent.

It took some serious shots to bruise up her back like that. I've wrecked ATVs and not gotten bruises that bad. He had to throw her. The worst thing I took away from the call transcripts was that this was far from the first time too.

The NFL hasn't dropped the axe on anyone, and who knows, knowing them they probably won't. Dude is clearly unstable.

Is there any fact we could uncover that would justify Hardy's actions? Anything at all? Also, he was found guilty by a judge. He was found guilty by the NFL. And we, the people have found him guilty. Him appealing his guilty verdict and then paying Nicole Holder to not show up does not make him innocent.

Guest Phailadelphia

I mean, I'm all for releasing Hardy from the team but this is a really dumb thing to say lol

• Upvote 1

I mean, I'm all for releasing Hardy from the team but this is a really dumb thing to say lol

It's okay ATL just likes to bully people with bad teams. Makes him feel better about his mediocre teams that he alternates between.