Sign in to follow this  
Barracuda

Johnny Manziel Is a Fucking CUNT

Dude has basically drunk himself out of the league, but he does basically have the all the excuses necessary for drinking.

1. Lives in Cleveland

2. Hated by lower management

3. His boss at the top is actually a shyster

4. Terrible Job

5. Backbreaking work

6. Lower pay compared to his contemporaries

It all makes sense, but he's still a little bitch. :yep:

Barracuda : (04 January 2016 - 02:09 AM) I hope he gets decapitatedin a car crash

Barracuda : (04 January 2016 - 02:17 AM) Whatever money he has made playing football I pray that it is taken away in a string of divorces by women that never cared for him

It's a fucking game, brother. Chill.

Disheveled and Inebriated. Probably concussed.

There really are no excuses for this. I'm sure he did this latest stunt to leave Cleveland but it's just flat out disrespectful to the team and his teammates..many of whom have probably stood up for him over the past two years. Can't respect a guy like that but you know the Cowboys will bring him in.

Not even on a personal note, but football players have no business drinking during the season anyways. It's not good from a health/nutrition standpoint.

• Upvote 1

You forgot the post about you jerking while watching Joe Thomas choke the life out of Manziel? :kobe:

• Upvote 1

No I just couldnt find it

I would jerk it watching Joe Thomas choke Manziel with his jock strap.

Seeing the life leave his eyes. I finish when I hear his death rattle. Then Joe walks out after one last kick to his face.

Something like that.

Edited by Barracuda

anyone else find it ironic that cuda has the dude as his avatar? lol....

• Upvote 1

That's just your opinion man

• Upvote 1

Confused of what Johnny Manziel did that was so terrible...

Meanwhile Greg Hardy is still mulling about.

1. I get your frustration. He's not acting like an interested player and it's embarrassing when you consider what he can be if he just goes to work.

BUT

2. No matter how much you and I hate it, you can't expect a kid from an affluent family to truly understand what going to work is in 2 years' time. He has no fucking clue what the real world is all about and his mind is currently not programmed to fully understand professionalism and accountability, because he was never forced to face it in any sense of the word. Not to make excuses for the guy, but when you consider his upbringing and the way he was praised and taken care of at the college level, go right ahead and look at the people who raised him and say, "You fucked up." It shouldn't be up the Cleveland Browns to turn Johnny Manziel into a grown ass man, but it has been, and so far, it hasn't worked.

• Upvote 2

Confused of what Johnny Manziel did that was so terrible...

Meanwhile Greg Hardy is still mulling about.

Johnny Manziel doesn't have the dedication required to be a QB in the NFL. He picked the wrong position if he wanted to be a party animal. QBs simply don't get to have as much fun as their teammates; their level of responsibility to the team is far greater than any other position. The fact that he's still flying off to Las Vegas during the season is proof that he doesn't get it. It's not even the partying that I have a problem with; it's the fact that he's doing this during the season when he should be with his team, offering moral support and learning more about how to play the position properly at a professional level. Tony Romo and Andrew Luck have been injured, but they're not flying off to party in parts unknown. They're right there on the sideline with their teams. And I don't ever hear about QBs throwing money around and making spectacles during their bye weeks either. Plain and simple, Johnny Manziel is an immature, unprofessional loser who doesn't take his job seriously enough to deserve another opportunity in the NFL. I hope he's out of the NFL after the Browns get rid of him, because his tenure wouldn't even qualify him for a pension from the league. Heaven knows he has more than enough money already. He and that "affluenza" dipshit can share a cell together later. (What is it with rich kids from Texas anyway?)

I am now making this the Official Johnny Manziel Release Date Countdown Superthread

35 Days to go.

33 more days. 33 also happens to be his position rank out of the 32 starting NFL QB's.

32 days. The number of a real football player

jimBrownRun_576_.jpg

• Upvote 1