Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2016 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Trade: BC -> Butta55

:Seahawks: receive: #25 overall

:Steelers: receiver: #26 overall + Seattle 5th round compensatory pick

Confirmed

Apparently it starts next year. Thought it was this year also. Trade offer revoked. Butta may select now...

Yo Dmac...

I'd be fucking HYPE if Tunsil somehow fell to #8. Nice job not screwing that one up. ;)

That being said, WHAT are you doing trading five picks for Zeke? I can't argue with the value, but c'mon man! :BangHead:

Woulda been easier and less costly if that Eagles had a 2nd round pick.... :smh:

but in all honesty, I didn't expect to see Zeke lasting this long. And with the Eagles not having a second round pick and only one HB that I see being truly elite, and probably one of the top talents in the entire draft, I figured I'd take a flyer on a guy who has a far bigger chance of making a real impact from day 1 then a bunch of guys who may never see the field.

For what it's worth the Eagles still have a 5th, a 6th and a 7th. :p

Plus I always trade up instead of down in these things, makes no sense to change now. Lol

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Depends entirely on the position. I'd argue the interior linemen on both sides of the ball are deep, and there are some quality backs and WRs to be had in the later rounds. And maybe the QB class, but as far as elite talent is concerned, there aren't that many.

After Henry who I'd argue you could make the argument is a late 1st rd. pick, the next best RB has a 3rd rd. grade in my book, and everyone else follows after that. As far as prospects are concerned I'd argue Zeke is almost a couple tiers better then other options not named Henry.

Elite talent or talent at the top is a different question than the depth of the draft.

Like the past three years or so there isn't much elite talent, but there is a long list of really good talent. Of course yes if we go by positions we can pull out the best ones for the class (DL, OL, WR) but the class as a whole...I say is pretty deep.

Broncos may be looking to trade out of #31. PM offers.

Btw Favre you have Bengals taking Zeke on selection thread.

Edited by Chernobyl426

The trade that BC was offering to get Robinson was ridiculous, like my level ridiculous.

However The Skins were in dire need of getting a DT in the first round. Up the middle D-Line pressure is a need for Washington and with Potroast no longer with the team, getting a potential beast like Robinson was a must (plus it took the pick away from BC)

Although he didn't show the number everyone thought he would at the Combine. Robinson is athletically a freak for a DT and will be able to provide pressure in both run and passing game.

I will be honest though, It was close for me to picking Elliot as I wasn't expecting him to reach 21.

Broncos may be looking to trade out of #31. PM offers.

Btw Favre you have Bengals taking Zeke on selection thread.

Fixed.

Explanation on taking Dixon. I considered going QB, OL, and DL. Paradis has been pretty good apparently, and I think I've never been a big fan of burning a first on interior linemen. I was gonna pursue Reed or Butler but they kind of got sniped. :shifty:

Lastly there is enough later options at QB to where I wouldn't burn a first on Hackenberg or Cook.

Insert Kenneth Dixon. He's an incredibly jittery back who can make people miss and rip off huge gains when he is fresh. He's not going to be the ultimate workhorse, but being with CJ and Hillman will give him solid opportunities while not straining himself too much. He's a good pass-catching back as well, and is a decent enough blocker. Overall I think he gives the Broncos a threat that will take the load off the back of whatever QB ends up as the signal-caller next year.

Trade has been announced.

Cleveland offers

2nd Rounder (32nd overall)

4th Rounder (99th overall)

Chicago offers

2nd rounder (41st overall)

3rd rounder (72nd overall)

7th rounder (230th overall)

Trade has been announced.

Cleveland offers

2nd Rounder (32nd overall)

4th Rounder (99th overall)

Chicago offers

2nd rounder (41st overall)

3rd rounder (72nd overall)

7th rounder (230th overall)

Confirmed

Bengals trade:

Titans trade:

Tired of all these shit trades.

Can we take time to note that so far I haven't been one of them.

Tired of all these shit trades.

I haven't held shit up with any of them and I haven't traded real players. Quit your bitching.

Jesus Christ Camp is demolishing this draft. Jack, Rankins, Spence, Joseph.

Campin nooooooooooooooooooooo

54322683.jpg

At least I know we have the same taste in safeties this year :smug:

• Upvote 1

Just in case BC and Fart pick while I'm a sleep. JD has my proxy pick, if they don't pick I'll make mine around 7am Est

Just did my second evaluation on Spriggs :yao:

Dude was not good at alllll