Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Internet Dumbasses Are Complaining About a Perfectly Justified Arrest in Madison, WI

Here's the video for those who don't want to click the link in the article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6G5YO9OjtE

I think the protest is to how the cops have dealt with the situation which is... um... pretty damn tame? I'm not sure I'm seeing the problem here. This is the police doing their job, and this woman was clearly resisting arrest.

I'm hard-pressed to call that out of control child a woman.

Cops can't even do their job anymore without cunts like the camerman in that video(and the woman they're arresting) getting up in arms, or shit like this happening:

08thP3y.jpg

I stopped watching the video Razor posted once it became clear that it missed the start of the altercation or any of what led to police being called, makes that clip useless for determining what went on

I stopped watching the video Razor posted once it became clear that it missed the start of the altercation or any of what led to police being called, makes that clip useless for determining what went on

Mall security caught he stealing something, then she threatened them while brandishing a knife.

They had her pinned to the ground and kept punching and kicking her. The arrest may have been justified, but those cops' actions aren't. Just because someone breaks the law doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want to them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

They had her pinned to the ground and kept punching and kicking her. The arrest may have been justified, but those cops' actions aren't. Just because someone breaks the law doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want to them.

Shut the fuck up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What? She was biting the officers, spitting in their faces and kept trying to punch them. Their job is to arrest her, she threatened a person with a knife over a phone being missing. What are they supposed to do? Not arrest her if she shows any signs of violence whatsoever?

"Police say 18-year-old Genele Laird confronted an employee at Taco Bell claiming her phone had been stolen. Officers say she showed a knife and threatened the employee.

According to the Madison Police Department, when security confronted Laird, she refused to leave and made numerous threats to kill the security staff.

Police say Laird resisted their attempts to arrest her. During the struggle, police say Laird spit in the eyes of one officer."

Blots stop trolling. The cop kneed her thigh trying to get her to the ground. After she was down he threw a knee and a light punch to the side. She refused to stop fighting and he tased her. I disagree with the knee to the side but the woman was clearly resisting arrest.

If the situation with the knife and assaulting officers is true, I wouldn't care if the officers had knocked her out cold trying to contain her. She was clearly a threat that needed to be dealt with.