Sign in to follow this  
WeaponX20

Teams who are worse and better than their record indicates

Worse than what there record indicates

I'm Going with the 8-1 Cowboys , i Just don't believe they are good 8 win team and should lost a few and got lucky on a few games..

And better than what there record indicates im going with the Winless Browns, the reality is Browns have played good in a bunch of games and should have 4 or 5 wins

Edited by WeaponX20
  • Downvote 1

You really think the Browns could be 5-5 lol. They suck and got lucky most of those games were even close.

Edited by WhoDak?

You really think the Browns could be 5-5 lol. They suck and got lucky most of those games were even close.

Browns are way better than 0-10

Not really. Most of the players on that team would be bench warmers on good teams

Chargers are like 10 plays away from being like the 2nd or 3rd best AFC team record wise. This team is snake bitten man.

Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry healthy would make the Chargers a very unpleasant matchup.

Edited by Raider4Ever

Atlanta is a .500 level club. Carolina is better than their record. I would agree on Dallas not being as good as 8-1 but really, no team that hits 8-1 or 10-0 gets there without some luck. Their style of football is conducive to controlling games and therefore winning them.

Minnesota is better than 5-4, but injuries to the OL destroy any team with a completely stationary QB.

"Neither can score."

Seattle just put up 31 on New England after putting 31 up on Buffalo. You can keep repeating a falsehood, it doesn't make it true.

Better:

:Chargers:

:panthers:

:Saints:

Worse:

:Chiefs:

:Texans:

:Cowboys: (Not an 8-1 ballclub, more like 6-3- still good, but not the top of the NFC, IMO.)

:Falcons: (Defense is going to sink them, same as it did last year.)

:Rams:

:Redskins:

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

Your point is wrong, based on your normal idiotic "reasoning" if what you use can even be termed that, and is as stupid as the majority of the vomit you post on this site.

You constantly, constantly, harp on things like points scored and ignore all relevant factors, such as Seattle having the #1 scoring defense three years running. Their defense does, in fact, pick up the slack when it counts. They've proven to do so.

Seattle's QB has been hampered by an injury. Still is, in fact, though he's recovering.

You only bring up something when it benefits your argument and ignore it when it does not. For example, Seattle is 21st in points scored so clearly they suck, while Minnesota is 26th in points scored, and yet they are going to go 11-5 at worst. You can't even argue defense is so much better on Minny's side to counter this, as they are ranked #1 and #2, with Seattle only 0.7 points behind the Vikings on scoring defense.

Its *your* research that needs work "bro."

Edited by Thanatos

when the season is over,your head will be spinning.

You're right. He will see BIGLY.

Browns are every bit as bad as 0-10. They do fight hard though. They could be 3-7 on heart alone if things went differently like Parkey's kick or the RB fumbles against Washington. Team fights every week but it's a bunch of UDFA guys.

• Upvote 1

The Browns are worse than their record indicates. :smug:

• Upvote 2

when the season is over,your head will be spinning.

Classic moving the goalposts. You can't counter my point so you just jump to meaningless rhetoric.

Classic moving the goalposts. You can't counter my point so you just jump to meaningless rhetoric.

Your rhetoric isn't your own. Just what's been fed to you by the media and by those who control you like a puppet. You're the farthest thing from a free thinker. You just accept things like stats as proof of what is to come. When the season is done, you'll see how wrong you are and how right we are. You're in a losing battle, Than. You can't beat the hard evidence put forward. We're going to be right, and you're going to be in shock BIGLY.

• Upvote 1

moving the goalposts? I didnt change a thing I said. It was a simple reiteration.

I already know Seattle wont get far in the playoffs. That is to say; who ever wins this division wont get far in the playoffs.

the only game Seattle might host is a wildcard game and they lose that or the next round as the away team.

they dont have the firepower or mystique or luck or odds this time around.

Your argument was that Seattle sucks because they can't score. When I pointed out that using your very same logic Minnesota is even worse, you "countered" by resorting to meaningless rhetoric.

Why would Seattle go on the road? You don't think they will get at least the second seed? You think Atlanta is going to catch them? Let me guess, its because Atlanta can score points, and we're just going to ignore their defense also allows a ton.

Edited by Thanatos

Damn.... Phill actually started using stats to back up claims...

Then reverted back to enlightening us...

I know it makes your head spin, but he's on another level. He can identify teams with championship mystique.

I already told you early in the year that stats were ultimately pointless. You and I have proven there's no consistency. But then again, I have six games that prove my narrative and you only have 2.

I don't live in the dark any more.

The nfl is like the WWE.Stats are pointless.You just need to know who the nfl wants to push forward every year.

Seattle won't get a second seed. They want home games in Atlanta and Minn.

ATL catch up to Seattle? Their one lousy game behind...or a half?

What on earth are you vomiting now? You have six games and I have two? What?

They're a game and a half back, yes. Thus my point. If Seattle doesn't get the 2nd seed, someone has to take it from them. Who is that going to be? Atlanta? Seattle would have to lose two more games than the Falcons from here on out.

If the NFL is completely 100% fixed, then A) why aren't you betting and making gobs of money B) Why are you not the best person in pick em by far and C) why do you even bother to watch or at least root for a favorite team?

That isn't deductive reasoning, lmao. You can't just make up definitions for words. You throw up six games vs two with zero context. For the record, the NFL cares more about what happens now than what happened at the beginning of the season. Seattle is about to go on a tear and they are my favorite to take the NFC.

You have a fantastic ability to pick upsets- no you don't. You just pick a lot of them and so of course some pan out.

You shouldn't even be close in pick em if the games are all fixed you should be well ahead of everyone else.

Hate to break it to ya Phil, but you are the definition of a pseudo intellectual.

Edited by Thanatos

I'm not going to be part of the wine and cheese pseudo intellectual crowd.

Lay down that pipe, Phil E. Cheesesteak. :yep: The pseudo intellectual crowd is certainly shaking at the way you're dismantling their false arguments. Proud to have you as a realistic member on a board filled with pigs in the mud. :yep:

• Upvote 1