Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Like your crybaby President, Phil? lol

When someone shows Trump a fact that he's wrong about, he calls everything fake news.

He is a colossal whine-ass, the likes of which the White House has never seen before. Maybe we should just let him stay in his special little snowflake bubble where everyone tells him he's right and wonderful 24/7. Maybe give him a coloring book and crayons to draw a nice picture of himself to hang on the refrigerator.

• Upvote 1

Trump either pandering to the handicapped, or he is handicapped.

Idgaf which, as long as he follows through on his campaign promises about cutting tax rates and attempting to impose term limits on congress. :badass:

With his " that was the information given to me " cop out, I bet he goes over little facts like that in his briefings or presser / speech prep. But then he takes whatever facts are presented and just twists them into whatever he wants.

W. sure is happy though.

Have a hypothetical for you guys.

If it is proven that Trump colluded with the Russians, what happens beyond just the obvious, (impeaching Trump)?

Does it negate the election results altogether? One could argue that Pence being put in charge is also unfair, as Pence clearly would have benefited from the collusion, even if he was not personally involved in it.

So does Ryan become President? Or do we have a re-election? Constitutionally, I think Ryan would become POTUS, but ethically I feel like we should have another election.

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

As long as the campaign doesn't take 24 months, I'm perfectly fine with another election.

Have a hypothetical for you guys.

If it is proven that Trump colluded with the Russians, what happens beyond just the obvious, (impeaching Trump)?

lol if you think the Republicans would grow enough of a spine to remove Trump.

The answer is that Pence would be president, unless its explicitly a trial of both of them. However, the republicans like Pence, so they wouldn't try to get rid of him.

I was filling this out and I kept getting the vibe that they want to use this to justify censoring the media. There are too many bad roads it can go down from that point so I decided against completing it.

So does Ryan become President? Or do we have a re-election? Constitutionally, I think Ryan would become POTUS, but ethically I feel like we should have another election.

Maybe I'm still too geeked out on House of Cards after all this time but what if Paul Ryan is organizing all of this chaos so he can usurp and take power?

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

lol if you think the Republicans would grow enough of a spine to remove Trump.

The answer is that Pence would be president, unless its explicitly a trial of both of them. However, the republicans like Pence, so they wouldn't try to get rid of him.

If it was proven that Trump colluded with the Russians, that is treason, point blank. If the Republicans wouldn't do it, the SC would. Honestly at that point, removing him by force would be in play. He'd be a traitor.

Edited by Thanatos

On the Congressional Black Caucus reaction. Bloots please that's hardly a reaction to get shitty over.

On the anti-Semitic reaction. Yeah that's kind of embarassing. :slingblade: Trump just loves to turtle up and avoid all criticism.

Not at all ridiculous that he essentially deflects responsibility for conversing with the CBC to the woman he's speaking to? That's what I thought was bad about it.

If it was proven that Trump colluded with the Russians, that is treason, point blank. If the Republicans wouldn't do it, the SC would. Honestly at that point, removing him by force would be in play. He'd be a traitor.

The SC doesn't have the authority to do that. What you're talking is a military coup which is probably still worse, even with how bad Trump is.

I think sean is right. Trump is bad, but he's mostly a bunch of hilarious(ly sad / bad) sound clips. Pence is legitimately scary. Impeaching Trump, which I think could happen, just puts us worse off.

As for Paul Ryan, he could have been President if he wanted this last cycle. His future is kind of up in the air, in my mind.There is a lot of hoop jumping he needs to do with Trump.He can't piss too many people off on either side.

Trump is probably gonna let Pence do whatever whackadoo stuff he wants with womens and gay rights anyways. I'd at least trust Pence to not be controlled by Russia and to maintain good relations with our allies.

You guys are going at this like "Well being shot in the face sucks, I'd rather be stabbed over and over again"

Well yeah, the truly best thing would be a coup that overthrows the regime, makes Obama president again, and sends all trump supporters to camps where they would be executed for crimes against humanity. I just don't think that's constitutional.

Pretty sure Obama doesn't want to be president again.

Well yeah, the truly best thing would be a coup that overthrows the regime, makes Obama president again, and sends all trump supporters to camps where they would be executed for crimes against humanity. I just don't think that's constitutional.

You're talking about all this bad stuff that Trump is doing and your solution is to shit all over the Constitution? Hmm, yeah..

Let's break the law more!!!

Saul Goodman: I thought you were proud of me.
Chuck McGill: I was! When you straightened out and got a job in the mail room, I was *very* proud!
Saul Goodman: So that's it, then, right? Keep ol' Jimmy down in the mail room, 'cause he's not good enough to be a lawyer.
Chuck McGill: I know you. I know what you were, what you are. People don't change! You're Slippin' Jimmy! And Slippin' Jimmy I can handle just fine, but Slippin' Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun! The law is *sacred*! If you abuse that power, people get hurt! This is not a game! And you *have* to know that on some level, I know you know I'm right. You know I'm right!

Can't tell if satire or actual want. If it's more than a joke you should seek medical attention.

Very fitting that trump supporters aren't able to deduce an obvious joke.

Now you're just being a fucking cunt. m8.

That was pretty damn obvious lol.

Apparently what happened with the Sweden thing is Tucker Carlson did an interview with somebody who is claiming that Sweden's refugee program has lead to a large uptick in crime. He of course submitted no evidence of this, just interviewed a couple of Swedes.

Since that was aired on Friday night, it seems pretty obvious that Trump, watching Faux News, got confused and trying to use more false talking points to push his fearmongering agenda, claimed that there was an actual incident in Sweden last night. The President of the United States, getting his info from Fox, and then proceeds to make an even more false claim than the one they're making. Just lmao.

You guys are so simple-minded and worried about minutia. This is exactly why the American people find themselves in the position they do.

• Upvote 1

Ok oh wisened favre. What issues matter? Teach me senpai.