Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Why? Their actions have caused and will cause a lot of people to die and they absolutely know it. I would argue that it's first degree murder.

I am completely confident they are not doing this to kill people. They likely look at various options and decide what's best for them. Some may be fully aware of the consequences for others less fortunate and not care, while others can't see that far. What they do is shitty, but it's not murder. Neglect if anything, and I think even that is relying too much on the touted social contract.

Their intentions are irrelevant. All members of the bourgeois will be purged during the revolution if they do not fall in line.

Apparently some republican lawmakers got shot at during a charity baseball game today. Luckily no one died but the shooter.

I disagree. I wish the shooter had better aim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The truth of the matter is he is right. As hard as it is for some people to stomach diplomacy is invalid the minute the diplomats are no longer representative of the commonwealth of their constituency. I believe it was JFK who said something like,"Those who make peaceful resolution impossible, make violent resolution inevitable." Someone can fact check that because I am not sure it is correct but the message is the same.

I am not one who sees a revolution between the people like the media is trying to invoke. That said I can absolutely see people saying enough is enough and this becomes among the commonplace. This will be the sobriquet for justice until the government realizes the people are extremely angry on both sides of the aisle, and it will no longer just be the blood of the common Americans, but the crooked politicians. I can say in clear conscience that more politicians need to either step down or be killed for the rape of America.

This will either galvanize or be a spark for people who are unsatisfied with the status quo and have nothing left to lose because of a government system that is based upon the haves and the have not's. I would love to see more of this to be honest.

• Upvote 1

Forgetting the validity of the tweet, he sure seems to have changed his mind now that someone has gone after him.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/874997915567214593

Why isn't he thanking the citizen for expressing the will of the people?

Good question, but I can only assume because he realizes that in the game he plays where him and his cohorts make decisions that kill people everyday, he has finally learned that death is indiscriminate. The cost is now real to him, as it is to the thousands of Americans who have died because the government is inept.

• Upvote 2

I disagree. I wish the shooter had better aim.

Are you fucking kidding me, Sean? You want the Scalise kids to grow up without their dad because he was shot at a fucking charity baseball game? Get a god damn grip. Holy fuck man.

Edited by Chernobyl426
  • Upvote 1

Great quote Ngata whoever it's by. When there are no consequences for the rich and influential for war crimes fraud and mass murder and just lying to and not representing their constituents it was always going to get to this point as it has all thought history in almost every society. The trouble comes with what you replace the ruling class with.

This is what Loretta Lynch wanted..

More blood and death in the streets!

Are you fucking kidding me, Sean? You want the Scalise kids to grow up without their dad because he was shot at a fucking charity baseball game? Get a god damn grip. Holy fuck man.

Well clearly based on his voting records he doesn't give a fuck about the children effected by his health care voting. The guy is most likely a white supremacist or at least takes money from them because he speaks at their events and I can only imagine that he has aggressive foreign policy stances, so no I don't particularly care if his kids grow up without their dad. I'm sure he has set them up pretty well financially with all the bribes he takes.

How fucking dense are you to wish death upon someone because you dislike their voting record on healthcare. Politicians aren't a bunch of fucking genocidal maniacs.

News flash. He got into power through the polls. The will of the people clearly wasn't a majority of people wanting him dead. It's extremists like yourself who have no grasp on reality that result in assassination attempts.

It's more about the message than him personally. I hope they're scared. I hope they're as scared as the average American is at the first of the month.

• Upvote 1

Yeah in all fairness, Rand Paul is a useful idiot. Yes his ideas are stupid, but they also conflict with the ideas of the regular republicans so he's effectively a vote against this garbage.

• Upvote 1

Rand Paul is on the right side of enough issues for me like him. I think he's principled if not a little misguided but hey, he's anti war and anti nation building so pretty huge for me.

How fucking dense are you to wish death upon someone because you dislike their voting record on healthcare. Politicians aren't a bunch of fucking genocidal maniacs.

News flash. He got into power through the polls. The will of the people clearly wasn't a majority of people wanting him dead. It's extremists like yourself who have no grasp on reality that result in assassination attempts.

Politicians are absolutely a bunch of genocidal maniacs. If they were not how could you explain the money from operations of illegal arms saies across the world, the blood diamonds we are involved in, villages in Africa we have precipitated the death of thousands of Hutu and Tootsie people playing both sides of the fence. The thousands of people they will kill in foreign countries to "stabilize regions" which is a code for cheap gas.

Do they pull the trigger? No. They give the orders while they hide at their desks. These people also gut health insurance for the elderly and poor, which inevitably results in death. That is especially said because it is the most vulnerable of demographics in our society. These politicians are evil, despicable, pieces of trash who deserve every bit of the rot of a hell if there is one. The fact that one got shot I am not going to cry about. Sometimes you have to lay a few bodies in the grass to make a point.

I personally would not do it because I like my freedom, but I wont cry for these assholes.

How are the Scalise kids anymore important than fathers who would have benefited form a medicare bill he voted down? Or Veterans who were a large part of his constituency who he voted not to spend funding on overseas costs, and who the GI BIll, but will vote for more money in his pocket? Or will vote against aid for the Greater New Orleans area for Hurricane relief, and other natural disaster relief ? The point is I could go on for days for people whom he voted against and as a result of died. He may not have done it to kill them intentionally, but when someone dies because of cuts to medicaid, do you think the family really gives a damn about his intentions?

• Upvote 1

Politicians are absolutely a bunch of genocidal maniacs. If they were not how could you explain the money from operations of illegal arms saies across the world, the blood diamonds we are involved in, villages in Africa we have precipitated the death of thousands of Hutu and Tootsie people playing both sides of the fence. The thousands of people they will kill in foreign countries to "stabilize regions" which is a code for cheap gas.

Do they pull the trigger? No. They give the orders while they hide at their desks. These people also gut health insurance for the elderly and poor, which inevitably results in death. That is especially said because it is the most vulnerable of demographics in our society. These politicians are evil, despicable, pieces of trash who deserve every bit of the rot of a hell if there is one. The fact that one got shot I am not going to cry about. Sometimes you have to lay a few bodies in the grass to make a point.

I personally would not do it because I like my freedom, but I wont cry for these assholes.

How are the Scalise kids anymore important than fathers who would have benefited form a medicare bill he voted down? Or Veterans who were a large part of his constituency who he voted not to spend funding on overseas costs, and who the GI BIll, but will vote for more money in his pocket? Or will vote against aid for the Greater New Orleans area for Hurricane relief, and other natural disaster relief ? The point is I could go on for days for people whom he voted against and as a result of died. He may not have done it to kill them intentionally, but when someone dies because of cuts to medicaid, do you think the family really gives a damn about his intentions?

I think you have a very fucked up idea of what politicians are. They aren't a bunch of suits who are looking to kill off thousands of other individuals. I highly doubt that Scalise has had active involvement in most of the shit you're bitching about. If you want to blame something for pursuing overseas interest, you should blame the special interest groups that are pushing political activity, not the politicians themselves. One individual politician isn't out to dominate foreign regions and steal oil.

Health insurance is fucking complicated, and regardless of what policy we have someone is going to get fucked over. Whether it's the poor individual who is unable to afford the cost of care that isn't subsidized, or the middle class individual who gets fucked from higher taxes and mandatory insurance. Politicians are often doing what they see as legitimately helpful when it comes to healthcare. They're not daydreaming about killing thousands of people with a shitty healthcare plan.

Like holy shit, these are elected officials. These people have been voted into office by society as a whole. Just because a few extremist fucks don't like what they do doesn't mean you can just start dropping bodies. Yourself as a former service member knows as well as anything what death means. Do we really want our political system to become the equivalent of a third world country where politicians are frequently killed?

Again, somebody will always lose. Somebody will always struggle to get healthcare that could save their life. Someone will always struggle to get funding and aid that could help them get to a better situation economically. All politics is and will ever be is the struggle for allocation of resources. You don't like how someone allocates resources? Replace them legally! You don't kill an elected official just because you disagree with their allocation of resources.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I have to agree with Ngata. If regular, everyday jerkoffs like all of us can grasp the consequences of their actions then I'm sure they can too. If you blame special interests groups for pushing overseas issues then you have to blame the politicians who take their money and put their plans into action.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/06/16/u-s-healthcare-ranked-dead-last-compared-to-10-other-countries/#431ed63f576f

Despite being the richest and most powerful country in world history the United States has the 11th best health care outcomes according to Forbes which is a pretty business friendly publication. The 10 countries ahead of the US? ALL HAVE UNIVERSAL FUCKING HEALTH CARE. Imagine that. So you want to tell me that politicians are incapable of even a simple fucking google search? lol probably not. And if you think that better health care outcomes and guaranteed health care for everyone should come second to protecting the wealth of the elite then idk what to say to you to be honest.

I'm with Cherry on this one. You two are out of your fucking minds.

Violence is not the answer. The instant one of these fuckers refuses to step down after being voted out, and the rest of them don't force him out, then fine. Force him to step down, with violence if necessary. Otherwise, its you who's undermining our democracy, not the politicians.

• Upvote 1

I think you have a very fucked up idea of what politicians are. They aren't a bunch of suits who are looking to kill off thousands of other individuals. I highly doubt that Scalise has had active involvement in most of the shit you're bitching about. If you want to blame something for pursuing overseas interest, you should blame the special interest groups that are pushing political activity, not the politicians themselves. One individual politician isn't out to dominate foreign regions and steal oil.

Health insurance is fucking complicated, and regardless of what policy we have someone is going to get fucked over. Whether it's the poor individual who is unable to afford the cost of care that isn't subsidized, or the middle class individual who gets fucked from higher taxes and mandatory insurance. Politicians are often doing what they see as legitimately helpful when it comes to healthcare. They're not daydreaming about killing thousands of people with a shitty healthcare plan.

Like holy shit, these are elected officials. These people have been voted into office by society as a whole. Just because a few extremist fucks don't like what they do doesn't mean you can just start dropping bodies. Yourself as a former service member knows as well as anything what death means. Do we really want our political system to become the equivalent of a third world country where politicians are frequently killed?

Again, somebody will always lose. Somebody will always struggle to get healthcare that could save their life. Someone will always struggle to get funding and aid that could help them get to a better situation economically. All politics is and will ever be is the struggle for allocation of resources. You don't like how someone allocates resources? Replace them legally! You don't kill an elected official just because you disagree with their allocation of resources.

They may not be looking to kill people, but they won't hesitate a single second if it makes them richer. Who is more naive, the guy who thinks politicians are out to get poorer peoples money with no consequence, or the guy who thinks they are there to help. I am not bitching, I am just stating the facts, and yes he has. Check his voting record and you will find out he has done everything I have said. Would that change your opinion if he had? Of course not, because we live in a world that conditions you to think that violence against elected officials is wrong.

You keep bringing up the elections as though those themselves arent a sham. Look I hate Hillary but if every Americans voice was equal she would be president. More Americans who voted wanted her as president yet here we sit with Trump. All this is to point out that if you think elections arent biased look some things up. The county lines for votes are a sham as well, why do they put all black people in one of the most weirdly drawn county lines in one of the Carolina. So that way the black voters win only one of the counties albeit overwhelmingly. Or they make all of the minorities into one huge county to create huge lines to deter and delay minority voting. I guess what I am trying to say is the validity of our elections are directly correlated to the integrity of those who oversee the system. If I cant trust the politicians, how do I trust the system?

Health insurance is complicated, how come people wont grasp the simplest concept of least common denominator. For instance all 10 of the people who have better health care are universal health care. Lets not act like a super complicated system that works better than ours ten out of ten times is not something we should model. Instead we have a government who will continue to switch back and kill thousands every time, instead of just admitting that maybe another country has it figured out and we should do that. Honestly the argument against universal healthcare is receding every day. The fact that it is even complicated should tell you something. It is way more complicated than it should be, in the end it is really damn simple.

And why can't they be killed? If we are not going to jail them, then what? They provide themselves enough legal loopholes these crooks rarely go to jail. You say we should vote them out, well then fix the voting system so it is not a sham. I am sorry I am not trying to be a dick, but I have not heard you present a single viable alternative other than let the status quo stay the same. When our voting system represents America and their penalties for doing bad things, then sure I will play along. Until then, I would not be mad to see more of this.

I'm with Cherry on this one. You two are out of your fucking minds.

Violence is not the answer. The instant one of these fuckers refuses to step down after being voted out, and the rest of them don't force him out, then fine. Force him to step down, with violence if necessary. Otherwise, its you who's undermining our democracy, not the politicians.

People say violence is not the answer, but that is not true. The facts are it has always been the answer. Look at how our world has evolved. Damn near EVERYONE has gotten independence and social change through violence. that is how it has happened forever and even into the recent past. It will continue this way as well for one simple reason. Those who stand to profit from being an elected official will very rarely step down without trying to curb the system to ensure their continued survival within the system. This is even looking past the fact the system will not represent the most disenfranchised of its groups.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 2

Again, somebody will always lose. Somebody will always struggle to get healthcare that could save their life.

Wrong. Blots is going to make up the difference out of his own pocket. Everyone will be covered!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The countries with the top ten best health care outcomes according to Forbes, which AGAIN is a very business friendly publication, all have universal health care AND they all pay a lot less than the united states does per person.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/04/20/524774195/what-country-spends-the-most-and-least-on-health-care-per-person

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/06/16/u-s-healthcare-ranked-dead-last-compared-to-10-other-countries/#431ed63f576f

All of this could very easily be paid for if we weren't spending so much on foreign wars and military spending without any changes in yours or my quality of life or standard of living. Except for the whole much better and cheaper health care. You're on the wrong side of this one JD.

I'd happily take home a smaller paycheck if it meant universal health care.

I mean, seeing as how you would benefit from better and cheaper health care as much as all the Plebian piece of shit welfare recipients, it makes sense. lol