Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

John Kelly and the White House are planing a coup of Tillerson -- they plan to replace him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

John Kelly and the White House are planing a coup of Tillerson -- they plan to replace him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

This government is a shitshow.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/politics/donald-trump-retweet-jayda-fransen/index.html

Yes. Yes they are. He retweeted three videos from an anti-Muslim hate group from Great Britain.

When Sarah Sanders was confronted by the fact that one of the videos is completely fake and the other is from 3.5 years ago and took place in Egypt, not Great Britain as the video claims, she said it doesn't matter, because "this is what the President is focused on."

If its any excuse, he likely got the videos from Ann Coulter, who retweeted them earlier this week, so he may not actually be following the hate group in question, just Coulter.

Edited by Thanatos

I'm seeing an uptick in mentions of impeachment. Really don't want Pence to be in charge.

If Trump does go down, I really don't see the Dems losing again in 2020. Even if Pence "looks better" than Trump, he still would have to face the consequences of knowing everything Trump said/did and supporting him anyway. That's not gonna fly the longer this shit goes on. Who knows, by the end of all this, he might be in a world of shit also.

I think Trump will probably know too much so they'll just tell him to keep his mouth shut and he doesn't have to worry about any legal problems.

Tell Trump... to shut his mouth?

Have you paid attention to ANYTHING?

Dawg...

Tell Trump... to shut his mouth?

Have you paid attention to ANYTHING?

Dawg...

I think he would keep his mouth shut to avoid prison.

I think he would keep his mouth shut to avoid prison.

I think he'd assume that he won't go to prison regardless of what he says because he's really stupid.

• Upvote 2

Trump seems childish enough that if Republicans fucked him over he'd dish it right back. And yeah, like blots said I think he'd be dumb enough to think he'd walk away scott free.

• Upvote 2

Someone could have a gun to Melania's head and Trump would hurl insults at them. Srs.

Someone could have a gun to Melania's head and Trump would hurl insults at them. Srs.

Well duh, but what if it was Ivanka?

This video just came out a few days ago... holy shit.

• Upvote 2

Comey quoted scripture after Flynn plead guilty, ROFL.

"But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!"

The tax bill passed. The deficit is going up. Your taxes are going up. The economy is gonna be hurt. All so the ultra-rich get a tax break.

Drain the swamp.

• Upvote 1

2009: Democrats pass stimulus package, Republicans say they didn't read it, call it worst thing ever.

2017: Republicans pass tax cuts, Democrats say they didn't read it, call it worst thing ever.

2009: Democrats pass stimulus package, Republicans say they didn't read it, call it worst thing ever.

2017: Republicans pass tax cuts, Democrats say they didn't read it, call it worst thing ever.

From the beginning of time until the bombs drop: Dumb people trying to feel smart ignore context and nuance, just say there are no differences.

It's hilarious to me that the GOP whined over Obamacare being rammed down our throats, (I do think it was too fast, especially for a 1200 page bill), but they push through sweeping tax legislation with far less review and with handwritten notes still in the margins, lmao.

They need to be renamed to the Party of hypocrites.

It's hilarious to me that the GOP whined over Obamacare being rammed down our throats, (I do think it was too fast, especially for a 1200 page bill), but they push through sweeping tax legislation with far less review and with handwritten notes still in the margins, lmao.

They need to be renamed to the Party of hypocrites.

The idea that Obamacare didn't have significant bipartisan discussion and debate is flat-out wrong.

https://www.snopes.com/aca-versus-ahca/

Where did I say there are "no differences?" Just pointed out a fact, blots. You've become an insufferable little cunt since the Trump election, so I enjoy riling you up whenever possible. You want me to be a little more specific as to what I was getting at? Here's some truth for you.

Politicians don't care about you, no matter what party they represent. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Elizabeth Warren, Harry Reid. None of those people give a fuck about you. Have a beer and a smile and shut the fuck up.

How is this not "both sides are the same"?

This definitely sucks but I think it's going to get people out to vote. The 2016 presidential election wasn't the last election ever. People that don't give a fuck about politics are gonna come out and vote democrat. I just hope they vote in the primaries too because we don't need the Hill-bots to take over again. Like Bernie says we need a political revolution.