GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

It's unreasonable to expect anything else from Adam Sandler nowadays. :p

I am out of + rep. :(

Adam Sandler does suck. And the cast of the movie (Sandler, Spade, Rock, & James) haven't been funny for most of the last decade.... I knew it was going to be bad, haha. What I liked about it though was just all the cameos... All of those guys in Adam Sandlers movies who I can't name were pretty funny. Shaq was funny. Stone Cold was funny. Dan Patrick was funny. Most of the movie is just waiting for the next good cameo to come up.

What I liked about it though was just all the cameos... All of those guys in Adam Sandlers movies who I can't name were pretty funny.

The guys from the movies when Sandler movies were actually decent/good? I remember seeing them in just about every movie Sandler released, but I haven't watched a Sandler movie in years so... couldn't tell ya if they are still together. :p

Ya, they don't have names so...

MV5BMTkyODEyMzg5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUwNjE2Mw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

MV5BMTQ4MjY0NTUyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc3MzQ1MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR129,0,214,314_.jpg

No Rob Schneider that I remember, but Steve Buschemi filled in nicely for a role you would have seen Schneider in.

oooo Ya. He was in there too! Also pretty funny! Nice one Vikings! Again, I am out of + Rep. Haha

Covert was the lead character in Grandma's Boy, which was HILARIOUS. (Or so I thought.)

Haha, I loved that movie. Fucking grandma kicking J.P.'s ass at that video game. :laugh:

I saw Despicable Me 2 today, thought it was better than the first one honestly. The minions are like my new favorite thing, they don't have to do anything to make me smile and laugh, just babble on in their gibberish lol.

Btw, that fat Mexican guy in the movie's name is Eduardo...so now I'm gonna picture him and his voice for BLUE from now on. :troll:

Eduardo_zps94fd47f0.jpg

• Upvote 1

Couples Retreat wasn't bad. Loads better than Grown Ups.

• Upvote 1

Saw This is the End last night. It was friggin hilarious. All those guys all playing themselves, I laughed my ass off. Definitely recommend.

• Upvote 1

Watched Surrogates for the first time tonight. I liked it for the most part. I kind of understand why it didn't get a great overall rating, but it was still enjoyable for me.

Also watched 3:10 to Yuma (remake). That entire 3rd act is one of my favorites among today's movies. And I think Crowe plays the villain to perfection. I can never quite decide if I want to hate him or respect him or both at the same time.

• Upvote 1

I watched The Wolfman tonight, meh....could've been better. I'd give it a 6/10 or so.

The Wolverine.

I expected Tokyo Drift to break out any second. But you have to stay at the end during the credits.

Edited by The Burfict Storm

RIPD.

It wasn't very good. But it was bad in a funny, goofy, and entertaining kind of way. I moderately enjoyed it.

Wolverine on Tuesday night. :rock:

Any other actor than Jeff Bridges in RIPD and I wouldn't want to see it. But as a lifelong fan I am obligated to do so. Maybe this weekend.

Last movie I watched was Caddyshack. Never gets old.

Honestly, if the movie didn't have Jeff Bridges, it wouldn't be worth seeing.

I just watched Identity Thief. This movie was just a fat pile of steaming shit, lol. I tend to be more lenient with bad movies than the average person but I really struggled to get through this one. Which really sucks because I like Jason Bateman. I'd give it a 2/10 and I'm being a little nice lol, just really bad.

• Upvote 2

Wolverine! Fuck ya!

Good movie. Wish there was more high octane action but I can't complain too much. Also, it has the best after-credits scene of maybe any movie ever. I got so pumped up. OHHHHHHHH YA.

White Men Can't Jump - 15/10

I was watching that last night, too! :yeahthat:

"HEY! GIMMIE YOUR MONEY!"

"Raymond, is that you?"

"Naw, naw, this ain't Raymond!"

I saw The Campaign today, it was pretty funny actually.

Just finished watching Lawless...awesome movie! Gonna watch Snitch (w/ the rock) next.