GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

I saw Star Trek: Into Darkness in IMAX 3-D over the holiday weekend. Maybe my expectations were too high? The effects were awesome and the storyline was pretty good. But, I dunno.... Would I see it once more? Probably.

But the LAST movie I watched recently was The Color of Money.

Yesterday, watched the entire Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western Trilogy..Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good The Bad and The Ugly...Absolute Classics! Lov'em!

• Upvote 1

Hangover III. So disappointing....

Fast 6 was better and so was Hangover II (which is not good... lol)

I want to see Hangover 3 but I've only heard 1 person so far say it was good. He went on to say it was better than part 1, so I'm pretty sure he is full of shit.

The last movie I watched was Gran Torino though. I love the character development in that movie and the ending is probably one of the best.

• Upvote 1

Life of Pi.

Wow. Finally a critically-acclaimed movie that lives up to the hype. One of the prettiest, as well as one of the saddest (thought I'm a huge baby when it comes to animal stuff, so other people might not feel the same way) films I've ever seen. And the ending; the ending just ties everything together and makes it awesome. Just a wonderful movie.

Great. As soon as I was about to this movie I read this. Now I know his lion is probably going to die. No spoiler warning :dry: Going to watch it anyways though because I heard it was amazing. It looks visually awesome from what I saw.

Great. As soon as I was about to this movie I read this. Now I know his lion is probably going to die. No spoiler warning :dry: Going to watch it anyways though because I heard it was amazing. It looks visually awesome from what I saw.

Watch it. I haven't spoiled anything. :nope:

List of want to see movies. Been busy lately

1. Iron Man 3- Still haven't seen it.

2. Cloud Atlas- This movie is very intriguing and seems like I would enjoy it very much.

3. Star Trek 2

Also, if you're going to watch a movie with a chick or just like all genres of music like me, I recommend you watch "One Day" with Anne Hathaway. I really liked it and shows the beauty of falling in love with a friend.

Edited by dutchff7

I'll spoil this for you.

Its a tiger.

I'll spoil this for you.

Its a tiger.

Lol, I meant tiger.

Last 2 movies I watched was...

The Last Stand- Typical Arnold movie, had some funny parts and a lot of action. 7/10

Django Unchained- Awesome! A true Tarantino classic. I'd have to say one of his best yet. 10/10 :thumbup2:

I just saw Iron Man 3

I wasn't impressed

Now You See Me - Very solid. Enjoyable, entertaining... Nice twist. Won't win any awards, but very good movie.

After Earth - Not good... at all. Very very bad.

Extreme Measures

Hangover 3 is terrible. Save your money.

Anyone ever see The Iceman? It looks good. Michael Shannon is the lead role and the role seems perfect for him. Here's the trailer:

Just saw a movie with Josh Radnor called Liberal Arts. Written and directed and starring Josh Radnor, and it's an excellent film, and I enjoyed the way his character handled a girl 16 years younger than him falling for him. His handling was very mature, considering all the older men who fawn over women 10-20 years their junior. Though some might say that this was just Good Guy Ted appearing in film, I thought it was a very honorable choice for him as a writer.

Candid opinion time: when men in their late thirties hit on women in their early to mid twenties, with a difference of 8-15 years between them...it's creepy as fuck, and I don't think that's debatable. Even if the younger women are all for it. Cuh-reepy. So glad to see Radnor turn away from that in this movie.

An 8-year difference is creepy? Why? One of my best friends is married to a girl nine years his senior, is that also creepy?

An 8-year difference is creepy? Why? One of my best friends is married to a girl nine years his senior, is that also creepy?

I understand that some people make it work, which is why I said it was a candid opinion. I just find that when I hear about 30 something (mid to late) guys are hitting on girls my age, I find it incredibly creepy.

I understand that some people make it work, which is why I said it was a candid opinion. I just find that when I hear about 30 something (mid to late) guys are hitting on girls my age, I find it incredibly creepy.

Age is only a number and once they hit 20s it really doesn't matter anymore.

End of Watch. Definitely the best cop movie I've seen in years; probably the best one since Training Day.

The ending was sad but great. I definitely teared up at the funeral scene.

This Is The End

OMG. HILARIOUS!

This Is The End

OMG. HILARIOUS!

AWESOME! Been wanting to see that..just the trailers alone looked hilarious.