Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just beat Sundowner.

Must say, Vin. The Le'Tranger is definitely a big boost. Maybe it is just because it is me getting used to all of the controls and everything, but the boss battle was much easier than I expected it to be. The story has gotten so bad though that I have just been skipping most, if not all, of the dialogue on-screen. Still watching and listening to the cut scenes though.

Mission 5 is the shortest of the game so far. No real boss battles, just 4ish small sequences that you can get through with mostly stealth. Kind of disappointing.

And then Mission 6 is only one boss battle. Sam was a formidable opponent, but after you start using the Pole-Arm as your primary , it's reach really does a number on him.

I wonder if the final mission will even have any fighting.

Bought Arkham City cus I had a ton of money in my account after my MS points got converted, it was on sale and I haven't played it since it came out. Decent amount of the way through, love this game. I started out trying to play on hard, but 4 or 5 fights in and I was already getting frustrated. It's so easy on normal though. The disparity between the two is extreme.

I got the Harley DLC as well as the Robin and Nightwing packs too.

Still playing Rift. Really close to being able to down the final Tier 1 boss. We've downed 1/4 in the T2 10-man raid and hope to make it 2/4 soon. This Wednesday they're releasing the first of two new T2 20-man raids. Should be sweet.

HUT is so fun.

Probably won't pick up GTA V until Thursday or Friday, probably Thursday on my way home from class.

I was going to go tonight, then I was all like... Why the hell do I want to go get it at midnight... lol. I will pick it up tomorrow.

Breath of Fire IV.

Vin, on 17 Sept 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:Vin, on 17 Sept 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

Breath of Fire IV.

Nice, that is actually my favorite one. Even over 2. I love the final battle.

I bet a lot of people here are playing GTAV today :) Idk when I'll be able to get it.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Vin, on 17 Sept 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:Vin, on 17 Sept 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

Breath of Fire IV.

Nice, that is actually my favorite one. Even over 2. I love the final battle.

Yeah, I downloaded it off the Playstation store a while back and finally started playing it again. Gotta say, I've been pleasantly surprised by it. Haven't played any of the others, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this has been pretty good. Think I'm on the final battle, or atleast close to it.

If that is the one I'm thinking of, then FUUUUUUUUUUUCK Yuna. If not, I'm sorry.

That's the one.

Yuna.jpg

I unlocked Shen on LOL, gonna learn to play ninja style

Beat GTA 5 :dance: . I'm rich as fuck now with nothing to spend it on since the housing market seems broken.

You beat it already? Holy shit... how long is the story? It took me a pretty long time to beat GTA IV even when I didn't have any school.

One of my friends beat it already and I laughed at him.

Man, I'm taking my time with the game. Side missions, just having fun. Hell, everyone always has to go on a massive killing spree just killing everyone you see in sight and trying to take out as many cops as you can until you die lol. Man I love GTA.

So is it really not 100 hours long? That's crazy you beat it already. I imagine theres lots more to do with sidemissions and just messing around.

NHL 14. Digging it.

Also got GTA V haven't tried it yet though. If I keep liking NHL 14, I might not ever try it. Lol.

• Upvote 1