Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Anyone playing Warlords of Draenor? If so how is it?

It's winter break and I'm fighting urges to get back into WoW lol

It's not bad actually. I'm sorta addicted to the garrison stuff lol. Also my dps queues for LFR are almost instant

Edited by Bucman

Not really had a chance to play League of Legends recently as my laptop is consistently in use, but I did get NHL 15 for Christmas so I shall probably be starting with the Blackhawks tonight.

:wah:

XCOM: Enemy Within is really fun, and also likely impossible on harder difficulties without eleventy-billion squadmember deaths.

• Upvote 1

I got a Patrick Roy card in HUT I feel like I accomplished something now.

NHL 15 and the new pokemon games will keep me busy.

a697a7887a71b626f46aa7446d94ae7e.600x.jp

:yay:

Nice literally had no time to play but the but I can't wait to try HUT.

What console?

It's not bad actually. I'm sorta addicted to the garrison stuff lol. Also my dps queues for LFR are almost instant

I've heard from friends it's good as well. I'm mainly a PVP player. Always say I'll give PVE a go but meh.

What console?

Only PS3 atm, too cheap to buy an Xbox one full price

Only PS3 atm, too cheap to buy an Xbox one full price

Ya same here

Ok let me get some practice then you can destroy me.

• Upvote 1

Ok so I am about 6/7 games into my first GM season and I like it. I am only playing on Pro right now but having it on Hardcore Sim makes it feel to me a bit harder than normal pro level. It seems a lot more realistic and having goalie interference as a penalty is a nice tough now as the last time I played it wasn't in the game.

The only problem I have from time to time is a little if of slow down from a slight frame rate drop but baring that I am glad I got it.

Ok so I am about 6/7 games into my first GM season and I like it. I am only playing on Pro right now but having it on Hardcore Sim makes it feel to me a bit harder than normal pro level. It seems a lot more realistic and having goalie interference as a penalty is a nice tough now as the last time I played it wasn't in the game.

The only problem I have from time to time is a little if of slow down from a slight frame rate drop but baring that I am glad I got it.

Playing HUT and started a season. Sticking to pro, using up all the shitty players contracts first then upgrading my team.

Man, some of these quests in DA:I will bum you out...

I've got hooked on this amiibo craze. For anyone who doesn't know, amiibo are these figures Nintendo is making for Super Smash Bros. and other Wii U games. They are doing one for every Smash character and they've become really popular. Especially some of the rare ones, they are selling on eBay and Amazon for crazy prices. I don't get why I'm so into these, but I am. Trying to get as full of a collection as I can. I have a picture attached with my current collection..

Row 1: Donkey Kong, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach
Row 2: Pikachu, Fox, Zelda, Samus, Kirby
Row 3: Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac (all boxed)

The only ones I'm missing that have been released are Link, Pit, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Marth. All of them except Link are really rare. I have an imported Marth on the way from Germany, should arrive in the middle of the month. I ordered Pit at Entertainment Earth too and hopefully they receive enough stock to fulfill it and send me one, otherwise it's paying crazy high prices online to get one because you won't see them in store.

post-7127-0-84370900-1420269223_thumb.jpg

I've got hooked on this amiibo craze.

I plan on buying a Wii U very soon. Only amiibo that I want is Captain Falcon, so I can rock this in Mario Kart 8.

captain-falcon-mii-racing-suit.jpg

Probably the closest I'll ever get to F-Zero on a new console. I might be more intrigued by this amiibo craze later down the road. At the moment what they are used for aren't that great to me. Hopefully that changes with future games.

Etrian Odyssey 4. Just entered Stratum 4, this game just got real.

Apart from NHL 15 were I'm 9-2-0 to start the season I have also just started the first episode of Telltales Game of Thrones. I think I'm going to like this more than The Walking Dead which I love.

The Captain Falcon amiibo has been pretty rare so far, I got lucky and found one in Target. Haven't seen him since then.

The Captain Falcon amiibo has been pretty rare so far, I got lucky and found one in Target. Haven't seen him since then.

Eh if I can't find it, then I can't find it. Like I said before, I'm not overly optimistic about the amiibos until they show me some cooler features for future games.

Today begins AWESOME GAMES DONE QUICK! Speed running convention that raises money for a variety of organizations. This year is the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

It will be running 24/7 for the next week or so.. Check out the stream, check out the schedule, and watch some great gaming!

http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

They are playing BattleBlock Theater right now with the creator of the game and the narrator (Will Stamper). It's absolutely hilarious.

If it's a 24/7 stream for a week I may take a look into this see what comes up.

They are playing BattleBlock Theater right now with the creator of the game and the narrator (Will Stamper). It's absolutely hilarious.

BattleBlock Theater is absolutely amazing. Played it with the girlfriend co-op until it got honestly too frustrating. The last few levels are pretty damn hard.

I watched the gamesdonequick things for literally 5 minutes, and the guy playing set a record, stopped playing, and turned and proposed to his purple-haired girlfriend. Twitch broke.